• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 DBZ idea

Squee

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all, I don’t normally prefer fandom, but I’ve recently been in the mood to do a DBZ-based RP of all things. Before I get to the plot idea, here’s a bit about me and what I’m looking for…

- looking for someone to write a male character as main.
- 20+ partner comfortable with mature themes.
- third person past tense only
- preferably adv lit writing with average of 2-3 paragraphs.
- able to post at least a few times a week, and communicate if you’re going to be away
- wiling to brainstorm ideas so that we have a general idea of where the story is going
- a little bit of slow burn romance or attraction between our characters. mxf only please.
- definitely want more than just a series of fight scenes- I like a good mixture of well-written drama/tension/character interaction with my action and adventure.
- RP over PM or other non-thread option

As for the RP, my preference is to set it in an alt universe of the DBZ show so that we can change a few things around. I’m only interested in OC x OC characters. I have only seen DBZ and the first 10 episodes of Super.

I’d like to play a female Saiyan sent to Earth’s corner of the galaxy by Frieza looking for planets with rich resources/good slaves. Maybe you’re character is half-saiyan but doesn’t know it? You’re father could have visited earth 20-some years ago before planet Vegeta was destroyed and got a human woman pregnant. We can discuss those details and more.

Please PM me if you’re interested; I will not respond to this thread. Please include a bit about yourself to let me know why you feel like we’d be good partners. I’m definitely open to this becoming a long-term RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back