• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 bxg plot adv. lit <3

sxrxnlty

Tinkerbell
Hello! My name is Sere and I'm 20 years old. I go by she/her pronouns and I've been roleplaying since I was about 11-ish years old so I've been at this for a while lol. Being 20 years old I prefer my roleplay partners to be 18+ for my comfort and theirs. Despite wanting adult roleplay partners I will not to any roleplays with nsfw scenes, we can fade to black for things such as that. We can discuss other triggers and such in pm <3

I am an advanced literate roleplayer so I do expect multi paragraph responses with details to aid in the continuation of the story. I will only roleplay female main characters as I am not very good at roleplaying male characters, but I can roleplay male side characters! For this particular plot I am looking for someone willing to roleplay as a male.

PLOT: Musa A(me) Muse B(you)

Muse A is the daughter of a man attached to a well known crime family. Muse A is entirely unaware of her father's connection to any crime until there is a drive by on her house one night. Once the threat is gone her father packs up their family and takes them to the home of the crime family he is connected to. When they get there, they discuss the implications of the hit and everyone decides it is unsafe to return to their home. Fortunately dude to her father having a spot in the crime lord's inner circle, he offers them the option to stay in his home. They graciously accept but Muse A's father requests higher security for his daughter. The crime lord offers Muse B, his son, as that extra protection for Muse A. Muse B becomes Muse A's bodyguard of sorts and essentially end up doing everything together. When feelings blossom it's a tough situation of inner turmoil as they are supposed to be off limits to one another.

I hope we can see what their story looks like with one another. If you're interested please PM me I am open to hearing suggestions from you as my partner and we can adjust the plot as you wish. Thank you so much! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back