• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Alpaca & Ethan

captain_bumblebee

🐝 bzz bzz
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
giphy.gif

tumblr_nuptsmQfQq1topfnno1_1280.gif

Name: James Davis
Nickname: Jim
Appearance: Jim is a 6'2'' tall, well-built man with short-cropped Ivy-League dark blonde hair and green eyes. He's tattooed, having a half sleeve tattoo on his left and right arm, a chest tattoo and back one that reaches all over to the elbows on both of his arms. He also has a small "bad" tattoo on his lower left leg but he ignores that one.
tumblr_nr86fuwv1I1se0me8o1_500.gif

tumblr_o392k63Amn1uagv9mo4_500.gif

H5MV.gif

e027da0adc01e839d4fbe137ba75da09.gif

tumblr_n28ljarxyy1ro95bto1_500.gif

original.gif

Xo1V.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nf3fgfymem1toewjao2_500.gif

EErd.gif

FC: Jensen Ackles

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Name: Hayley Carter
Nickname: Hay
Appearance: Hayley is a (darker) tanned 5'6'', slender woman with curves just in the right places. She has curly, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.
original.gif

tumblr_onje73KuY31qee9ito2_500.gif

giphy.gif

original.gif

ClearHandsomeAplomadofalcon-small.gif

original.gif

NfMe.gif

giphy.gif

original.gif

FC: Zendaya Coleman

Last edited:
jace maddox

growing up in los angeles, jace was exposed to many of the elements of the fame and fortune being a celebrity came with. he never really wished for it, though it was given to him anyways when a small agency discovered his voice at a high school chorus concert. whisked away into the business right after graduation, jace has been writing and singing for almost five years now, releasing a number of hit albums and singles, as well as a few global tours. he also tended to become very. . . intriguing to paparazzi when he became more open with girls and relationships with them, becoming known as a 'womanizer' to some media outlets, and others just believed he was looking to settle down. neither of these the case, jace is now on a road to retrieve his reputation while still maintaining his five star talents and abilities.

basics

β†’ name |
jace maddox

β†’ age |
twenty-three years old (born june fourteenth)

β†’ gender |
male

β†’ sexuality |
heterosexual

β†’ role |
the popstar

appearance

β†’ hair |
short cut auburn/brown

β†’ height |
six foot even, though he likes to exaggerate

β†’ eyes |
emerald green

β†’ frame |
ectomorph

β†’ faceclaim |
harry styles

personality

β†’ general description: jace is very dominantly extroverted, often caring more for himself than for others. his morals are very strong, and often very sensitive to other's opinions. he is also very able to read emotions and feelings of others, observational in a sense, and will often make decisions based on those observations. similarly, he isn't driven by logic so much as he is driven by his and others emotions, often acting on those instead. lastly, he is very in the moment, often taking deep breaths to focus on the now, instead of trying to focus on then. he's very engaged in the present, not so much the past or future.
β†’ mbti: ENFJ
β†’ temperament: open and friendly/ne

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
original.gif

name: emery steele

appearance: a smaller, five foot five woman with medium length auburn hair, blue-gray eyes, and nicely tanned skin. she has rosy cheeks and lips, along with a
small wrist tattoo, and ear tattoo.

"And I wish that I could fly
but you just keep tearing me down
oh please just let me try
you know else I'm gonna drown..."

Thousands of people were screaming the lyrics on top of their lungs, waving their hands from one side to the other, feeling the music deep in their bones.
The drums were their heartbeat.
The bass sent shivers down their spines.
The guitar made them move.
The voice brought them peace.

Thousands of people that came from everywhere just to see him perform.
To hear him sing.
James Davis.

James Davis, at the moment the world's most known rockstar. He had a huge fanbase, people from all over the world, different ages listened to him. Loved him. Adored him.
His music made them feel alive.
The melodies spoke to them on a different level, and the lyrics made them feel like they belonged, like they were understood.

"Thank you guys for another amazing concert! I love you all!"

A loud cheering accompanied the singer as he walked off stage, his hair sticking to his forehead, drips of sweat visible all over his body.
He loved performing. It was his passion. Singing, dancing - there wasn't a day where he didn't practice.
The life in the spotlight was made for him.

"You have the VIP people meeting you in fifteen minutes. It's a short backstage tour, then meet and greet with a signing, and last but not least a group picture.", an assistant explained to the star, leading Jim away from the busy people that were working backstage.
"You have ten minutes to clean up and get dressed."

Jim nodded, walking off and disappearing behind a closed door, which lead to a small room with a tiny shower. Some fresh clothes were already laid out for him.
The young man quickly got out of his sweaty ensemble, stepping into the shower and letting the water run down his sticky body.
Although he didn't have time to enjoy a long shower, he did try to make the most of his five minutes that he had to get rid of all the sweat.
His muscles were hurting, he was tired and would've preferred to just go home, but he also knew he couldn't disappoint his fans like that.
After a quick rinse, James dried himself and put on the clothes that were lying on the corner of the sink before drying and styling his hair.

Just like he was allowed, ten minutes later he was already walking around backstage again, waiting for the assistant to tell him that he could go meet the fans on stage.
He'd done hundreds of fan meetings before, and he never got bored of them. He loved getting to know the people that enjoyed his work, even if they just spent a couple of minutes together before going their separate ways again.

"You can go!", a woman yelled, which was the sign that Jim could go get ready to meet his fans.
The man made his way up some stairs until he arrived on stage once more, greeting the two dozen of lucky people that had been able to get their hands on VIP tickets.

"Hi there everybody!"

Haylee was a normal girl with a normal life.
She had two loving fathers, a younger brother and a bunny she loved dearly.
She went to art school to pursue her dream of becoming a famous fashion designer, studying as hard as possible while also keeping up with her piano lessons, tennis practice and being school president.
Life was hard, but great. Even if she didn't have a social life.

It thus was extraordinary that she was seen at a concert, especially one of a big star.
Although James Davis wasn't her favorite star, she enjoyed his music and couldn't have been happier to be there, at his concert, as a VIP fan, with her best friend Emery.

"Oh my god I'm so excited!", she squealed, grinning.
She didn't believe it when her dads had given her the tickets to James' concert, and she lost it when her brother had given her tickets to Jace Maddox' concert - who was her favorite artist of all time.
She was even more excited to go to his concert, which was tomorrow, than meeting James.
She just loved Jace dearly.

Emery's pale eyes were widened optimistically at her companion's words, her lips parting into a bigger smile. It had been so exciting, the concert, the prep, and all the fun the girls had had on their way there. It seemed like a lifetime ago, and even more, the concert seemed eternities ago. But she still held the soft, rosy lipped smile she had as she stood and swayed along to the words of her favorite artist. The young woman was tired, but the though of meeting James was the like a drug to her, keeping her awake and ready.

"Me too," she said simply, her voice seeming almost breathless. She was a huge, huge fan of James, but she didn't show it by screaming and shouting for his attention whenever possible, like others had. Emery preferred the quiet way of handling things: lingering in the background with a beautiful grin and rosy tint plastered to her cheeks. She nervously played with her slender fingers as she looked around, the group of almost 24 seeming so small compared to the masses of fans that she'd stood pressed against less than a half an hour ago.

But the wait was worth it, she thought. Even just seeing the artist's smile would be enough to send her home satisfied with the night's adventures. She blinked quickly before looking back to Haylee, her eyes bright. "This is so crazy." She knew her friend preferred Jace Maddox, another star and friend to James, but she still couldn't hold back the quiet excitement. "Like, so crazy." She blinked again, before stepping up on her toes to try and peer over the other fans gathered as some lights turned on, illuminating her face with a bright white glow as she attempted to look over the heads of others.

She shivered quickly, grabbing Haylee's hand and slipping easily through the crowd to get to the front. As James began speaking, her tiny excited smile grew into a pretty grin of awe. Emery wasn't really sure of what else to do, so she took a deep breath and turned back to let him finish speaking.

. . .

But James wasn't the only one watching the crowd closely. Jace stood nearby, his emerald green eyes flickering over the faces of his friends' fans with ease, his white teeth shining in a proud smile. It was cool to see how people reacted, and even moreso from a side perspective instead of on the stage. Did people look at him like this?

(sorry it’s short, felt bad for the holdup)

(don't worry, it's good! I'll take quality over quantity anytime;p)

James introduced himself to the fans, even if that wasn't really necessary, and thanked them all for coming.
Everyone knew that Jim took his time with fans. He loved them all dearly, and thanked them at every occasion possible for supporting him.
Meet and Greets were extra special to him. He thought it was absurd that people needed to pay money just to see him, especially if such meet and greets usually only took a couple of minutes.
Not James' though. He always did everything he could to make the most out of it, and spend as much time with every single fan as possible. His meet and greets usually lasted about an hour, sometimes even much longer.

The singer finished his introduction by asking if everyone had had a good time, in which he got some screaming in reply.
The man then started talking to the first fans, asking them about themselves and what they liked about his music, signing some things and taking a couple of pictures with them.
He did this with every fan, and all the fans that weren't currently being talked to made pictures of him or put on some of his music and started singing and dancing to it while waiting their turn.
After quite some time he finally arrived at the two last fans, two pretty young women.

The darker skinned one immediately let out a squeal as soon as James stood in front of them, hastily grabbing his stretched out hand and shaking it wildly before pushing her friend towards him.
"Hi, I'm Haylee and this is my best friend Emery and she's like your biggest fan ever!"

Jim chuckled, running his fingers through his hair and stretching out his hand to the other woman as well.
"Well, it's a pleasure meeting you two. Did you enjoy the concert?", he asked, a soft sparkling in his fanfiction green eyes.
"Well, duh!", Haylee replied, nudging her friend's shoulder while staring at the both of them with a big grin.
She shipped them so hard.
So hard.

"Eh... is everything alright with your friend there?", the singer asked, whispering the words into the young woman's ear, an eyebrow raised, yet a playful smirk on his face.
"I like your name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back