• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1960's Romance

A Ty

Hello! :) I have just started my summer vacation, so I have a lot of free time that I want to fill with some roleplaying! Hopefully I'll hear from some of you. :)

About me:

I'm Ashley, or Ty (long story), and I am a twenty year old woman. I live in Texas (which sucks), so my timezone is -6 GMT. I'm on summer vacation until September, which is why I'm basically on all day everyday. If you have any questions about myself or the RP, then just ask!

What I am looking for:

-Someone who is on everyday and can reply multiple times a day. Obviously I understand that life gets in the way at times, but you know what I mean. This is a major thing for me, really. I want someone who is frequent, or else I just get bored. But, like I said, I know things get in the way at times, so just let me know if something comes up, and I'll do the same.

-Someone who likes to double. We don't have to double, but I think it could be fun, depending on the plot.

-Someone who can reply with 1-3 paragraphs per character.

-MxF, and MxM occasionally

-Someone who can play both M and F, hence the doubling.

-Someone who loves romance as much as I do, which is a shit ton. I need romance in my roleplays. I love it, I need it.

-Someone who doesn't mind roleplaying over e-mail

-Lastly, someone who loves to plot things out. I love to do this, and already have a ton of different twists, so be ready to plot some!

What I want to do:

Simply, I want to do a gushy romantic, slice of life style, roleplay in the 60's. I've been watching 11.22.63, and the relationship in that makes me really want to do a roleplay in the same time period! I like to come up with plots together, but I have a few ideas for what we could do:

-Time Traveling Man/Couple (my fave)

-Last year of high school, and then college

-Two divorced adults

-College kids

I think it could also be fun to do one in the 70's, as well. But, for the most part, the 60's.

If you have any ideas, or are interested in doing one of these, then PM me or leave a comment! I'd love to develop these idea's more with some of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back