• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1960 Greaser Werewolves

Cosmilk

Space is cool and milk is good
Ever read "The Outsiders" by S.E Hinton? That, but werewolves.

Instead of the "Unexplained rich pack with a mansion in the woods that has modern commodities for some reason" I'd rather something more...fitting? I mean think about it, packs were on the decline when colonies became widespread, but ever since the turn of the 18th century, organized packs are few and far between. Many werewolves opted for assimilation, while others held fast to the strong kinship they've always had, all these with varying degrees of success. Sure, you had your trust fund babies that got lucky and established a business to keep the pack supported, but of the few packs that survived, many became the working class. These packs were looked on by the majority as hoods and gangs because of their fierce protectiveness of their own, this brings us to the 60's where greaser subculture has taken hold.

All rpn rules apply, i'm not going to prattle on about what you can and can't do, just be cool and mind your role playing manners. Paragraph minimum, try to update as often as you can. I've never hosted a thread before so i'm just gonna take the wheel for the first couple rounds and then let you guys go wild.

Also in terms of hierarchy, I feel like things would be a bit on the loose end by the time this takes place, but if any of y'all wanna take a whack at 'alpha' be my guest. Keep in mind the nature of living in the slums during the 60's, gang life and gender politics at the times when creating your characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back