• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1930s Superheros

2SEATER

Howdy
A superhero RP set in late 1930s, early 1940s version of New York. Crime is running rampant. World War Two is imminent. A group of everyday citizens have had enough of the chaos. Calling themselves the Lawful Club, they have fashioned costumes for themselves. Fighting a rogues gallery of wicked and evil villains, they're just trying to do what they can to make the world a better place.

You'll create an OC appropriate for the time setting who fights crime. Due to said time setting technology will be limited. Powers would be fairly down to earth. The overall tone of this RP will be non-serious and whimsical, with a dash of camp. I'm looking for maybe 3-5 people. Please show your interest and ask any questions you may have.

I'm going to sleep now. I'll try and have the thread up by tomorrow. Stay tuned.

pokemariofan64 said:
As, like the soundtrack of the RP
I didn't get around to listening to any, so I'll try tomorrow and judge then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back