• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1920's New York RP

Romani

Ace of Spades
Expect flappers, prohibition, gangs, great music, and everything associated with the Roaring Twenties.

is this slice of life/character driven or do you have a plot in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
is this slice of life/character driven or do you have a plot in mind?

I have plot elements, but I believe im letting everyone pursue their own stories.

The plot will be mostly based around gang conflict, so if you plan on playong as someone who wouldn't be affected by them, you might not get much action.

I've been looking for something like this for a while~!

If you're still planning on this, I would most def like to join

Interested if this gets off the ground lovely! I love the twenties era... everything! ^-^

I will make a Hosted Project. While I'm doing that, why don't you all decide what characters your going to make, maybe build up a few preexisting relationships.

Myself, I will be taking the role of a New York Bookie/Gang leader.

The two other gangs available are an Italian Mobster family and a Gypsy Troupe with criminal ambitions.

You may also play as cops and other non gangsters, however, these roles may not have as much to do as say the sister of a gangster or a bartender of a pub frequented by gangsters.

Expect a page explaining the gangs soon, as well as a character sheet.

I will also be accepting a select few applications from people who would to help moderate and promote this.

Eh, sorry man. I'm currently running a GM for one current and one upcoming one that's about to start.

I'm a huge Pokemon Fanatic, you see.

Sorry, in another time and another place, would have joined this RP. Unfortunately, can't do it right now. 

I'd be interested in this! I love the twenties and theres not that many of roleplays about them out there.

what kind

like hip bump

butt bump 

fist bump 

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back