• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1920s crime / peaky blinders

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone.

My name is Kassandra, and I've been a member of RPnation for many years. Although, i have to warn you, Im not quite informed on how to use the new updated website. (God, I feel old). Anyway, a few brief facts about me:

1. I'm nearly 19 years old and still I'm full time education just finished school for life. My reply rate may be limited to once a day sometimes, but I can post quite frequently.
  2. I'm to the point. I don't like to waste time. If you don't want to continue, tell me. Likewise, I will return such courtesy.
  3. I have been writing on websites like this for 6 years, and aspire to be a writer. I have furthered English Literature to A Level, which I achieved an A*. Therefore, i would like to consider myself quite literate, grammatically correct, and immersed in knowledge of genres. I role play to further my writings skills, like many I aspire to be an author.
  4. Im not as uptight as I might seem here. I actually really love to find out about people and what they enjoy. Tell me what you like, your hobbies, your troubles. I write to meet people! And I try to be as friendly as possible at all times!!
Now, more importantly:

I wish to write about a time a lot similar to Peaky Blinders - crime in the roaring 20s. If you have seen this show! Great. I'm even willing do Canon characters. If you haven't: don't worry. We'll develop our own characters and storyline, which I think will be even more enjoyable! Please send me a message if you would like to collaborate and start plot building.

- Your partner in crime writing,
JS.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

My name is Jadea, and I've been a member of RPnation for many years. Although, i have to warn you, Im not quite informed on how to use the new updated website. (God, I feel old). Anyway, a few brief facts about me:

1. I'm 18 years old and still I'm full time education. This means my reply rate may be limited to once a day sometimes.
  2. I'm to the point. I don't like to waste time. If you don't want to continue, tell me. Likewise, I will return such courtesy.
  3. I have been writing on websites like this for 5 years, and aspire to be a writer. I have furthered English Literature to A Level, which I achieved an A*. Therefore, i would like to consider myself quite literate, grammatically correct, and immersed in knowledge of genres. I role play to further my writings skills, like many I aspire to be an author.
  4. Im not as uptight as I might seem here. I actually really love to find out about people and what they enjoy. Tell me what you like, your hobbies, your troubles. I write to meet people! And I try to be as friendly as possible at all times!!
Now, more importantly:

I wish to write about a time a lot similar to Peaky Blinders - crime in the roaring 20s. If you have seen this show! Great. I'm even willing do Canon characters. If you haven't: don't worry. We'll develop our own characters and storyline, which I think will be even more enjoyable! Please send me a message if you would like to collaborate and start plot building.

- Your partner in crime writing,
JS.

Hey, Jadea! I've recently rejoined rp-nation & I'd love to give writing with you a go. I'm fully caught up with the peaky blinders and I have experience playing some of the canon characters. This being said, I also don't mind creating our own characters and storyline in the peaky world. Either way, i'm sure that this will make an enjoyable writing experience for the both of us!

I look forward to hearing any further ideas you have.

It would also be great to have some to cry to after s4 and nerd over history with.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back