• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 19 F 4 M creative, detailed longterm partner needed!

Hello everyone :)

I am new to this site and this is my first post on here. Hopefully I will meet new people and some amazing roleplayers on here!

When it comes to roleplaying I am quite openminded. I am down to try almost any genre and willing to try out the plots you have in mind. And even If you don't have anything in mind - don't worry! I have enough plots. And If you don't like any of them we can simply think of something else and create a plot together :)

I would want the characters to have a specific depth - describing thoughts and feelings which will make the story more intense for both of us!

My favourite genres are slice of life and historical roleplays. But still I am openminded to every other genre :)

If you're interested just send me a message so we can discuss things further!
I mostly use Discord or Kik to roleplay. (I also have Skype.)

See you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back