• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 14 Queens. 1 Crown. {rpdr roleplay}

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
code by pasta

Don't be a Drag, Just be a Queen
Wigs. Glitter. Perfume. The clanking of makeup brushes, clicking of heels on the tile floor, and the gentle sprshhhhhh of hairspray cans. You’ve made it to America’s hardest drag competition.
Lady’s and gentlemen, start your engines, it’s Rupaul’s Dragrace Season 10. 14 drag queens/kings will compete to become America’s next drag superstar. You’ll be competing against 13 others in acting, singing, dancing, comedy, lip-syncing, and most importantly, creating iconic runway looks. In midst of the competition, there will undeniably be drama and budding romance. Will you be able to make it to the top, or will you sashay away?

Yes, this is a Rupaul’s Dragrace roleplay! You certainly don’t need to be familiar with the show to roleplay it. Essentially, it’s just a cross-dressing competition. (And yes- I will allow kings because um yes??) I’ve found from previous roleplay sites that usually drag doesn’t attract a very large crowd, which is unfortunate. Is there anyone who would be interested in this?? I’d love for this to be a group roleplay with active members. (However, if you’re reading this and you’re familiar with drag pls hmu regardless. I’d love any roleplay including dragqueens.) If this acquires enough interest, I'll make a sign-up+ roleplay thread.

latest

OTHER

Interest Check: you are here
CS Thread: click
Main Thread: TBA
OOC Chat: click

il_340x270.830163994_pp3v.jpg

Last edited:
I love the show, but I don't know much about the Drag scene... at all. I don't think I would be best to roleplay here, but I'd just like to show my support!
^-^

That's totally fine !! Honestly, I think the only part that may be confusing is traditional drag slang, like "beat your mug" (i.e to do good makeup) or something along those lines. The competition will mainly be reliant on the writer's creativity of outfits, jokes, etc. N also as GM I'd be walking everyone through the "challenges" and things of those nature, so I'm sure you'd be fine !! I'm glad to find a fellow fan of the show :0 DanDanDan DanDanDan

That's totally fine !! Honestly, I think the only part that may be confusing is traditional drag slang, like "beat your mug" (i.e to do good makeup) or something along those lines. The competition will mainly be reliant on the writer's creativity of outfits, jokes, etc. N also as GM I'd be walking everyone through the "challenges" and things of those nature, so I'm sure you'd be fine !! I'm glad to find a fellow fan of the show :0 DanDanDan DanDanDan

I love RPDR. I'd love to be a part of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back