• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

11/4 - begs for rp (open!!!)

Sprios

mom's spaghetti
hi I'm finch and, once again, I'm stuck at work for twelve hours. SO. I'm looking for someone to kill time with. As far as what I'll rp, honestly I don't have room to be picky. If It involves humanoid characters and I'm familiar with the topic (mostly relevant to fandoms) I'd be willing to give rping it a go. 

The only caveat in writing with me is that I'm exceptionally flighty. I'll reply a number of times today through Sunday because I work, but during weekdays I'll definitely be slower (a reply a day or every few days even) so the pacing will most certainly be inconsistent. 

Otherwise, I'm up for whatever. Onexone or group, vampires or cowboys, simple or detailed. Idc! Well, if we do go simple I'll probably write up a paragraph anyhow... Personally I like my replies to have 100+ words but you don't have to reciprocate if you don't want.

all that out of the way, ping me if you're interested! Or pm or yell at me on my profile. I don't rly care. Just save me from work CRIES

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hawkeye16 Sure! Any other conditions or desires in the rp? setting, time period, species, what have you? 

Also obligatory warning, I'm totally here for fluff but I don't write smut lol, so I hope that's ok with you ;v;

xD  it's fine :)  and i don't really have any other preferences besides doing the roleplay in a PM (i find it easier to keep up with :)  )

@Hawkeye16 Ok so. How do you feel about the concept of two dudes who meet during military combatant training and get shipped off to fight in the same company together? Either during wwii or a fictional war or something?

also, if you're playing sub I'll probably play the grumpyfrump tsundere. And if we do go the war way, bonus points if we make one of them a medic bc I'm weak to characters in relationships taking care of and protecting each other like that. Also I watched hacksaw ridge yesterday so I'm on a kick. /SHOT

also obligatory question- are you over 18 o:

Last edited by a moderator:
xD  i like the idea of it. and i think it would be kinda funny if the dom actually was the medic :)  

and maybe a fictional war, that way we could make up the details ourselves (i can't remember much of the war that they taught in high school xD  )

and i am over 18 :3

Honestly I'm so here for grumpy medic alfjahckgskd 

Fictional war sounds good! What do we want a fictional war to be about/involve who/etc.? we can hash those details out, or I can just bullshit some stuff in a starting post and we can go from there lol

Oh boy oh boy, I'm super good at that! gimme about fifteen minutes to wip up a war, I'll post it here and you let me know what you think/if you want anything tweaked?

I'll take pity on you.  I wouldn't mind finding out what you would like to rp, or at least give a couple of examples.  I could guess Digimon, but don't want to assume just from your avatar.  I'm fine with it being fandom-based or an original setting.  I'm tired, so I would want to wait to share my original idea.  Feel free to pm me back if you want to talk ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back