• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 100% Fandom Trash

WeissOnReiss

Yup! The title pretty much says it all. I am positively hopeless for it and I am not even a little bit sorry.

The Boring Stuff - AKA: A Necessary Evil:
  • I post like once a week, maybe twice, and it's usually on weekends. My job and countless hobbies keep me distracted. Sorry, not sorry. Look to my profile for status updates if I'm taking a particularly long time to respond, and you will probably find a reason there.
  • On the plus side of that previous one: if you're a busy kind of lady / fella / person / meat popsicle, I totally get it. I will never badger you for immediate responses, and expect the same courtesy, thanks.
  • I prefer PMs. Not a fan of using mediums outside of the site. You've got to convince me pretty hard to use threads.
  • I can double, but it's not required. I also don't mind OCs (and I have some of my own), so, y'know. Go for it. I will not, however, just double for the sake of it; please be prepared to share story contribution.
  • Romance is lovely, but not as a main plot point. I need some other substance to keep the story rolling.
  • PM me with interest, don't post a comment here. Also, include the title of your favorite book in your message, or I will probably ignore it. (This is not a trick, I'm just making sure that you are paying attention.)
  • I like development, long responses, and a damn good story. Skipping to the juicy parts is like going straight for the jelly in the doughnut: if there's no anticipation, it's just not quite as sweet. Sorry, but I do not work with one-liners or script-style RPs.
  • I'm kind of a stickler for good grammar structure. I won't sit here and correct you like your 6th grade english teacher, but extensive messiness and jumble makes my brain go crazy.
  • Abandon a story without at least messaging me and I will never forgive you. Seriously, this drives me insane. I'm not gonna bite if you decide to quit, but just have the courtesy to let me know.

Stuff I Have in Mind:
The characters in parentheses are the ones that I am looking for someone else to play.
  • Marvel MCU (Tony, Loki, or Clint)
  • Bunraku (Yoshi)
  • Sherlock Holmes - RDJ Edition (Sherlock)
  • Dresden Files (Dresden)
  • Saiyuki: Gensomaiden (Sanzo)
  • Rise of the Guardians (Jack)
  • Star Wars (Kylo/Ben)
  • Mass Effect (Garrus)
I'm not really limited to this stuff, that's just what I have bouncing around in my head currently, and am therefore craving the hardest. Feel free to inquire.

NOPE
Sorry, but I will always decline requests for the following fandoms or categories (only listing the ones that are requested most frequently). Either I don't like them, am burned out on them, or just not familiar enough:
  • Supernatural
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Harry Potter
  • Doki Doki
  • FNAF
  • Slice of life
  • Youtubers/Celebrities
  • Drug/alcohol addiction, abuse, or anything that is broody just for the sake of being broody
  • Universe crossovers
  • F// or M// (No offense, just not my thing)

Last edited:
I can play Tony for you, would you be able to double? Was looking for someone to play either Thor or Steve for my OC demi-goddess.

Before I PM you, can I ask how much you tend to write per post? Could you do somethin like 3+ paragraphs? If so, I'll gladly PM you! (And I have to admit, my favourite book has to be Artemis by Andy Weir!)

Before I PM you, can I ask how much you tend to write per post? Could you do somethin like 3+ paragraphs? If so, I'll gladly PM you! (And I have to admit, my favourite book has to be Artemis by Andy Weir!)

Absolutely! I usually crank out like a minimum around there, depending on what I am given to work with.

wanna try a marvel rp where the guardians of the galaxy find shepard on a distant planet after the death of the reapers?

So I am back here after some time and fishing... what are your ideas regarding Bunraku and who would you theoretically like to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back