• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

100 Character Challenge [CLOSED]

Will you commish??

• Heck yah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... no thanks >__>

• Nah, but I wanna keep track!

• I wanna do it tooo!

• Total voters
@dakup

Your character is completed, but not uploaded.

Here's how batches work(as taken from a previous post):

I'm going to start drawing and uploading things in the form of batches. If you have more than one character up for commish, I've separated it out. I'll try to keep adding Batch updates in the thread with the respective tags.

Hopefully, this will keep me on track, and keep you better informed about when you'll be getting that draw.

If you don't see your name in these batches, don't worry. I'm only putting up the most recent ones, and generally after the next two/three everything should be by order of request.

Doing things in batches also means that until I have the whole batch done, I won't be uploading. On the bright side, this should make me move a lot quicker on commishes. :D
You are in the second or third batch, I believe. The side bar on the first post to this thread has everyone with a request separated out. The separated groups are the new batches. As soon as the all the characters in that batch are drawn and ready to be uploaded, everyone in that batch will receive their character via PM. :)

My goal is to get a batch or two a day, if I have the time. Sorry for the extra wait, but you will be receiving that picture as soon as I can get the batch done.

Thank you for your patience.

Everyone is grouped into the batch by how they are spaced out in their sidebar area. But I'll do another list of batches for what I'll tackle next to save confusion.

Slow and steady. Been working on things off an on, when I can find time. :)

I may have to take a break from the site, so possibly. I moved in December and haven't had a chance to get to my Mac since then. And I've been busy otherwise. This thread became a lower priority with RL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back