Advice/Help 10+ posts to be able to create

aya2u

Alright I am new here! (hint: made my account a day and few hours ago) and I have posted around. Yet, the messages, signature is still locked. So question, when we say 10 posts, what do we actually mean. Like 10 post in any thread, or is there catch? Just curious!

there is no catch. it can be 10 posts in any topic, except forum games and profile posts. (I guess you can count that as catch? ^^)
Anyway, you can create your own threads or reply to existing ones. You can join RP for example, just can't sent private messages until you get 10 posts and are registered on site for 24 hours.

You can also have a look at RPN FAQ it answers some of the most common questions you might have about the site. But if that doesn't answer them, feel free to ask! ^^

Thank you! I guess the forum games was the "Catch". But all fine now! I Think i just got it to work. And surely the RPN FAQ will be important. ^_^

Does this reply count as one? I’m having a lot of trouble navigating this site so the terms used (threads vs private messages) aren’t clicking for me!

Does this reply count as one? I’m having a lot of trouble navigating this site so the terms used (threads vs private messages) aren’t clicking for me!
Threads are self contained things posted to a forum that include the main body, or whatever was there first that the author wrote, and all the replies. Most of the time, everyone can see these. On the other hand, private messages are just how they sound, private, and act like your own personal email on the website that only you and your conversational partner can read and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back