• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 x 1 romance partner for fandoms.

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
I'm looking for partner to do a F/M romance RP. I can do most fandoms and if you recommend a fandom RP that I never herd of or don't know very well then feel free to explain. Grammer doesn't matter much. Comment if interested and I'll get back to ya ASAP.

Would you do a The Hunger Games one?If so,I'd be interested in doing one with you if I could play the female character.

Hm,that might make it a bit difficult,since knowing the plot makes it much easier :P .I'm still interested in doing one with you,though.What sort of fandoms do you like to do most?

Well I can look up the plot and stuff online for the HG. Fandoms that I like the most would be in the gaming and animation category.

If you'd like to do that,that is fine with me :) .Unless gaming includes Sonic the Hedgehog xD .

Step into my mind and you will find out,hahaha :P .Just kidding.

No,I honestly haven't.It sounds interesting,whatever it is.

It's a group of people that made this cool web series called rwby. It doesn't have to be a fandom, it could be a fantasy or supernatural or something in the future. Which one would you like?

Fantasy stuff is always intriguing.Anything with powers or experiments of some sort always catches my attention.

How about a whole beauty and the beast kind of story. One guy/girl has these powers that make people afraid of them except this one boy/girl. What do you think?

Sounds good to me!I only do heterosexual pairings though.Would I be able to play the girl?I stink at guys in romance plots.

Hm...I don't mind either way,to be honest.If I had the powers my character would probably telekinetic or something along those lines.Whatever you would rather.

What if beauty is the daughter of a person in the law or a noble and she's heard talk about some "monstrous" person with strange abilities.One night,she gets out of the house and goes off to find him.She ends up in the area where he was known to be and he confronts her,accusing her of trespassing?We could go from there?

I like it. So he did accused her for trespassing and she wanted to know more but he then runs away. She chances him and gets ambushed by wolves and as she almost gets severely injured, the beast scares the wolves away. Do you think that this is good and what can we add? Also should we continue this in a conversation instead in this forum?

Haha,maybe we better go to PM :P .What if she does get hurt somehow and he tries to help her?Then she will have to go back home,but she goes back the next night?They can continue seeing each other that way and perhaps he'll eventually show her something marvelous in the land that only he knew about?Maybe beauty's father will follow her one time later in the plot and find out about beast and attack him?I don't know,spitballing :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back