• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 Roleplay Let's create stories together!

Nikki_♥

O - M - G Welcome to my request!
I am Nikki/Ana/whatever
you want to call me and I have been roleplaying for... too many years. I'm an 18 year old girl turning 19 in July. So even though I’m young, I’ve been roleplaying since middle school. I still remember my first one too, it was Hetalia :’D Good memories aside, here’s some more about myself.

- I love KPOP

- I love MUSIC

- I love VIDEO GAMES

- I love A LOT OF THINGS

And I hate a lot of things too, but that’s not important.

SO! Now let’s get on with the important stuff.

If you are interested in roleplaying, my email will be at the bottom.

Reply time and reply length:

I am online almost all the time. If I'm not in class, sleeping, or out with friends, then I'm on my laptop. So this means that I can typically reply very fast. However I don't expect my partner to reply as quickly as I do, and I understand that you might get busy. I just ask that we have one to two replies a week at the least. If you don't think you can manage that, it's probably not a good idea to message me, because I want something that will move along smoothly. As for reply length I'm very flexible. I have had roleplays with 1500+ word minimum and others with 200+ word minimum. Quality > Quantity is most important to me.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME if you think that you might get really busy with something and won’t reply for a long time. I don’t know what’s up with people who start roleplays and then leave after one reply, but it’s annoying. Stop doing it. I will always understand if you simply TELL ME but if you don’t, it’s just annoying. I can’t do anything about it other than accept it, but I ask that you tell me and don’t ignore my messages.

wyBhIFCsEn3XcZpjBprDzXquiTh7i_m3Y8Xpcm74RHVCytDgBi7i5bTb7tBAUZI_J_qdPCH_L7Vg15GFLCMOgXXALEV03q4xhW4TljPOnzcsVcGAqbpShBKlPV4Y1Gjwj8YsIbjZ

pV11-a8cbyw05nJEhwsb3JF-H20PtyKI65geRq6gVtvuCtYb5dhPAvXQ-HGEQjoEPXudc296MJpCQzMrg0AmOM4C8T_Z1ymtxjWofByyUVjXz99Gdesh0FHBiso2LbyYfN0uSKd4

7Qh8iiDNboy1iVmKKho9q-UZW_ZRoxi-CHDkAFg_8qmtYjSxrKx6uE_ACeQalQxhXSqlRhyyvZqKkNgG8xKcui21NopnFc3zJw1Z5h6Aab5neUDDoitWp-a9b1KCCKV1fcQeT7jf

Discuss with Me:

I love coming up with scenes or ideas for both sides of the roleplay. If you have something in mind that you would like to do, please share it with me! Chances are I'm not going to go 'that's an awful idea' and not do it. I tend to be very flexible, so if we have any sort of disagreements we can surely work through them. If we can't for whatever reason, then ending the roleplay is best. We can also totally do a split roleplay or multiple roleplays at once. As far as love interests go, I try to be flexible with most of them but with certain ones, it's hard. Below you will see which ones I am more flexible with and which ones I am not.

Talk about ideas and answer my questions. Tell me what you think of my ideas. Tell me what you think of my OC. I always try to invest myself in you and I hope my partner cares equally for my side as they do for their own in return.

I love when my partner has an OC that they care about and I love unique OCs. Ones that are different from the usual. However I'll never judge your OC unless they have information that simply doesn't make sense in the fandom/AU we choose.

j1dr1Y03Ms3xg1HPkkz6RitXnkZlip5zll_56D2XO1vc3p4f70hyWW06LBBF9bXZN5d_Axg4ZPRFIA_fJ6Wjkdeb9AXJiv4LSO6S4_g7yd9ZGpvS8hUEMQXZy86UFE8KZRadvkAw

Other rules:

I don’t care if your OC is hot, smart, or strong. The only thing I do ask is that she isn’t the type who always has attention or has to be better than everyone else. If it applies to the story, fine. > For example, if she is a perfectionist whose family always expected the best of her, I get if she’s perfect, but she has to have flaws too.

ReR-aemUeuIbMF8miEYh4gkTIIoV2U0YkqJIst0MEpAtcWzlQJVVcaAXc6moLamn8fE6_fkva-Z_cK0ZBqznrkACyU1a2JEZ2nF4Ns6kag5O2q4pkREug50PDsVWsiLcOwT2cAVR

I love talking to my partners outside of the roleplay, whether it's coming up with ideas or just about anything you want to talk about. I also ONLY roleplay over email, nothing else. Typically, I have the person who messages to roleplay first start off the roleplay, however I am perfectly fine with starting and usually will. I also tend to be interested in a roleplay even if it’s just slice-of-life, every day things. I don’t get bored very easily so long as there is still romance involved, but I will always try to make sure that you are enjoying yourself too.

Also have good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I feel that it’s to be expected, but still. If I can't understand what you're saying, then we can't roleplay.

Last, if you want to stop the roleplay, I ask that you bring up the issues that you have first before doing so. I can't keep you from ditching without a word, but I at least request that I know what went wrong (or that you are busy and can't continue anymore).

Thank you for reading those blocks of text! Now finally onto the fandoms that I am currently most interested in. If it has three bentos [] beside it, that means it is an immediate yes. If it does not, don’t worry, I’ll still say yes.

kI09zkxlYTG94SmdqIXzNuNBvUcQ_DnIk8etE6VZFzKgNqfOhLxP4yBicYAeiL9Zp9gOIbp_3ksE2E_bKJjLo97eAOKWZ0KUVSoFEkiG4WYaYvmdUiwsaMOvnzttWIdgU3g7ftY3

Btw, if I only list one love interest, that’s because I only have one. This is the only time that I won’t be flexible on changing.

Anime:

YsH7vxLlVVAa1M9ljaFNFF8meqFjZyXLcy2J0DjknnR1usWOOpGbvh2Oh4qNFPXdxpwYcsqktkeSDdr4fjeP2aWAzW3bCCsulIZ1IvSrWhmsC_HyVJ6FLwC0BX0ba4wkj6I5S1D5
SoN-_1sWZGUB4lSw9PgZsrktxSAlfDntUkKf94povZlbr6V_hkK7Lo_vXneW0OGLiIoPpulus0AmxJnx0l2ir4FiTdtYBbSFtbajnfE0tamWWYl4dYztBZNO_wI2QU7jHYWOGLXe

Attack on Titan -

Erwin, Eren [AU only]

OjO8HnbCtJOlxRj742zYpgH7ivfQaOlbh5LusSVvfYpQ1adPwlPemnoi_Bsjx4jGcG9Ke8dp4Mv_qGwkRI8Hu3oyVNb2FT-6Bri5BGPkEUjqa7LYGBHxi6ANpHEWcPKCwjuaDJuG
SU5GcaQnnDUSADK-wJ__NQmo6wdCoeW41f2lTgRig-BaxbswUP5tANrv82L8NlLEUKTkyleGV8hk7aPap03APdPg2wX_X8O3u9YP5i1Cd9gxXpd127d_Vxus6m79dMq2ZjVxkNSS
YJK-yY8IrD2cobv0m1QBJ5TLnL9qqFrsfZuwakqGtZVaC6lWJPiIcMV9BIkJluISe38FnBdDzFRQ4mHgZDkpNCk7P5paCxP6rFB5C-xNgckOgXJUNZ2yIn30yfiMo5CwzUCCOusi

Bleach -

Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez, Kisuke Urahara, Coyote Starrk, so many others cause I’m a slut for everyone in Bleach. [AU or canon]

nZQvlnNFnxdm-8BsVJxnqauZKTYHx6KJylXglfbbkdOybP1ZsAacTI4FNdTHj8hxBuDVXabnuzrNpUvyBoQf9iKhpXKObHcaZcVB3j3jeIg-hFoLeSR5AsUI_pVWSOM9L7pQfECf
IkeNxoH9thxN5gOn5R90e1O67MSc14ENpLglbyodLiFI17RrQ88Tq-4C_ZDIjbwMV2QFy_6GSzDzU_MTR4Cr5KxJEQZs6QfZAfccKH75GrqR_ETA86AXgBpDUghlFulJ5MtbHV8t

Durarara! -

Izaya Orihara, Shizuo Heiwajima [Canon Only, Keep in mind I haven’t finished the series]

pbJJLYfgVDHijzBJER9NLvCl83n_uK9JAM2n5m49vmnB3vfMonfw1yWtElpVRcPjd3Cz4bjk6cHbQxYXZXaPMSyQEES-wOFHEzqXfJk_sa1SElYza6P7trW-ZtmiJfnfskTC52qm
0dMGppQrLmV-L098h5RU7knAmE0E_Hl83gDnkK16OVdThI6oYC_BHuzCDGq1rJtGE4_wDf6vWtPRD8T9ImKLMSLdVBcjK1ZP8EI2TVGAy5a1hDWbhDnUGos2MM9yZx3t5g8oVVsd

Haikyuu!! -

Kuroo Tetsurou, Oikawa Tooru, Bokuto Kotarou, or others [AU or Canon, Please be caught up with the manga]

Xi-zNNUM-yEtqm9bIRVw6SHl1E_ahpzi0pDqOUnGjjyz9BeWOYxkVhKHSqLJ8PdWFdRqsGUm295p-3uYH9achhwMF8Ft0EzW-P34EGvM3-nUNp4GArWXOKTA7iat2uCBdK6Qsv8A
d3BVg9c7FTSavdpEeLxIxpPj7hRXF8Cv3xuZxZ7ieyX1tDCgj1SZz348oeFNRMufyNjYuKZaLqjiyEbhj_HDiTdxwCWmE5aBiXK4p0azOQ9sio9WFuwO5wK2vXKr0fQ5NehZXaSv
dQnppkE5mDM-PoLa8Q2sDQsT8Y1gLAaw_HIdTvUjw_BUvrMvNC2g9dqEYFitErJv5bW5DjWKt0k0_FAkOatI-Jf_-gLJ9sN2zLA4DnIULTr-0VgD5dt5Fh0a51I5g7_I5Ugfi7Lw

Kuroko no Basuke -

Kagami Taiga, Aomine Daiki, Hanamiya Makoto [AU or Canon, be caught up with manga or anime]

S4Dab4hFx7SMrk-i2HM6hCW-4kMvhZiGiR7l8Iw7DKeae93yHEaDTu_qABh6beZy3MHP4KV0lGL3h-TZNj9F-KpKa2HXX9_75xbEGp8uE2JAGAh9DRzydBirF8CFl6aHiG1Fh2rS

K Project -

Mikoto Suoh [AU or canon, Would prefer if you have read the manga/novels]

vwiehuSvYHV6gZuv9wHrHp8b4A4P5YKdZgcFbTmwgdaP6S5mo68SiNhJqvS__ZXeZHDE4suEYCHz0N6YPGmEBiNPGqJ1KSJNk4QcW-wxWZdAtuPcfX0HB5qXQllBp-VyYh2o32t3
Xwcr8VmMCTDWT7KeLDpkRFNI-N_CAtV3qkBrKZ3LKRw1Z_DskLLcX5TifCC_o1M8ljUdvmqt5D-2izqWpVbfrXTEhmZ2wZp9QYYy3FgJqZfa8GL8-OOWKxTl_ICMFFZEBbvJlSkg
KDjnquq9r7z3loWdUQnihCLnVupCHMVoS3aQ4x0VRbUP98Vuu3-mPlfOgeG7ggV9HopaPD3qSQvIahkiMIDYr5H--o1PC8pvrThlVxUR1HTIYZirjjdneunxNstqwgXBvTEkq3ZJ

Naruto: Shippuden -

Kakashi Hatake. Deidara, Hidan [AU preferred]

j9_m549yk4nnwgSzRu-zjEltW48zvnsy33HUT88oJgvAxOrmxFRb1DrXY-SEpTX7-th8-UU57comJws3mhwDSUm78lZYgI6wdFucVS2S21zfHD9iZB9g4XoCsYE-q1W_1T18Nz-q

Video Games:

9FPAGObUnjLT2TLMSY646zvhsej9mcai_wiy2Yc_KfoNHnGoKmgy06vGmo60ht4thdpDnXBNTDw2CCA24KiE4yBKFB2JFba2krBhshhE6kfogMwhFLCvsslmrMtKRZpqY1mVw-Tj
JtOlrEwj4zoVdRtS9TMykhNt8q740L-8QGizOxOljiYlXPkRwkjooJzb_X64jpBOy9iRQq3gWS3JDIr55Xn6sKIF9li4juZzKEIMX_9OW8HwAaZ3zOdt3q8z1KnVW6T__4zdiLqr
kKUvTlwpFnW5UctFxjJ0OMiWleJ-9YVk9cXRY8MNCSQiFb_Y-fQfrBQbc5YEz9SXFlil2z5wsvh2Wsg6Dlqn1K1YMtWLQV_ZjWyaR2TiZlKf2bR9Q72nbFmmL-9C-Kr5Z9jbDjwO

Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening -

Gaius, Leon, Ryoma, Kaden [AU or Canon]

qWab2qeUe8-2R55T_nkeVW4dYhp9zRwTWVJRrgS4_9IGSiGd-rHRfIMZMHIRIp_t4td8MDnIRnYFlAKdrpwHrMcobe9xL2OwTA3h5I0a7JmilIFU6YixwUh-VnBxpLitqcCVMtsN

Overwatch -

Hanzo Shimada [Canon only]

AU Ideas that I enjoy:

High school/Boarding school

College

Sky High

Hogwarts

Gang/Yakuza/City

Celebrity

Omegaverse

Supernatural [Vampires, werewolves, fairies]
X-Men

Fantasy [LOTR, World of Warcraft]

xrhsNqsxvlLZZUN7Yxg7Im_yA3ODdixIXBcRIMKTUJUegwreKFxCFSxL7U48mFhyNMN_IaJDlICenbTg2U-teAoMURD5tN4enKX0uGhrbEo_K0QkZHo2cNHcppwTdbDgs7udIk2p

That is (almost) all! Before I end, I just ask that you include these things in your email:

• Time Zone
  • If you have a preference or AU or Canon
  • Fandom, Love interest(s)
  • Specific limits, if any
  • Anything else you might think is important

Finally, if you would like to roleplay with me, you can email me at: missgojira@gmail.com

Have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back