• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥1 x 1 partner search♥ (ignore post count/always open)

Inactive Ahri

kill me❣

Hello!

nyanko_ice_cream_2_by_japanese_pixel_club.gif

Hi there! If you've opened this thread, you must be interested in a new 1x1 partner! I hope that it can be me.

I'll start this off by telling you a bit about myself.

This thread was made a year ago, and after a long hiatus I am back on this site and I would love to start a 1x1

___free_icon__sailor_moon___serenity____by_mimru-d5tocj6.gif
You can call me Ahri. I have been role playing for about five years off and on now. I prefer to role play as a female, MxF. However, I may consider doubling up or FxF. I'm a sucker for romance, annnnd I love plot twists/surprises. Keep me on my toes!

Before I get into plots and such, here are my expectations as a partner.

1. we both contribute to making the role play enjoyable

2. no mary/gary sues

3. no gmods

4. detailed responses - no one liners, proper grammar (mistakes are ok, you're only human)

5. 3-5 paragraph responses are generally what I like, but I'll normally just match your length. don't worry about dragging along to make it longer.

6. replying a few times daily is ideal, but even I may not be able to do that. I just request that you're active, and that you will let me know ahead of time if you can't reply (emergencies excluded)

7. communicate with me! let me know if you have an idea, issue, or just want to talk!

8. can play a random person here and there (ex. passerby, waiter, mom, etc.) I will do the same

Plot Ideas

free_bouncy_sylveon_icon_by_kattling-d6tr6y7.gif
SIDE NOTE ** I generally don't do fandom role plays, but lately I've really been wanting to do a Pokemon RP! Let me know what you think, and if you're interested.

1. muse a is in a band whose lead singer has up and left them. in search of a new singer only days away from one of their first gigs, they host try outs. unfortunately, not very many people show up. just as they're about to lose hope, muse a hears muse b singing at a bar. muse a explains their dire need of a singer, and convinces muse b to join. however, muse b is not from the area, and would need a place to stay. muse b moves in with muse a, and the two become roommates as well as band mates. however, as they grow closer the other band members begin to notice, and they aren't happy. will the band stay together? will the two continue to grow closer, causing more conflict?

2. muse a is a doctor, and muse b is a patient who has arrived with injuries and named as a jane/john doe. they have no idea who they are, or where they came from. they have no memory of anything. muse a is intrigued by their patient, and is determined to find out what happened. they spend more time with each other, and muse b begins to remember basic facts. muse a tries to take them places to see if it stirs up any memories. will they ever find out what happened? what will happen if they don't?

3. muse a and muse b are members of a gang. however, they are not members of the same gang. they are members of separate gangs who have been rivals since the beginning of their existence. the two meet with no knowledge that the other belongs to a gang at all, and begin to form a relationship. one day, the two gangs run into each other, and have a shoot out. muse a and b notice each other, and run off. confused, shocked, and feeling betrayed, the two discuss it. will they end things, and go back to their separate crime filled worlds? try to keep it secret? or will they run off, and risk being killed by their gangs?

4. muse a and b are movie stars who were together for a year. they broke up after false accusations that muse a cheated. when they are cast the leading roles of a romantic movie, the tension starts to build. they have already signed contracts, and there is no avoiding the job. as they try to play nice, they start to learn more about the truth when they broke up. will old feelings stir up again?

okay! that's about all I have for now. if you like any of these ideas, or have any ideas, let me know! we can discuss it further over PM if we decide to go through with it. I hope I get to role play with you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ahri, I'm super interested in number 3. I literally just joined, but I have roleplayed before on different sites a few years ago. I'm just now getting back into it.

Asher said:
Hi Ahri, I'm super interested in number 3. I literally just joined, but I have roleplayed before on different sites a few years ago. I'm just now getting back into it.
Oh really? What site? And that's fine, we can discuss it here since you can't quite PM yet

HEXRPG. I was way into the Harry Potter game for a while. Still am. But I prefer more modern/realistic roleplays.

Sure have, and I believe we're on the same page with all of our expectations. I too am a sucker for romance with lots of plot-twists and drama.

Asher said:
Sure have, and I believe we're on the same page with all of our expectations. I too am a sucker for romance with lots of plot-twists and drama.
alright, well I suppose I could go ahead and put up a thread so we can get started on character skeletons if you'd like!

Hey Ahri I saw your thread and I would really like to try that doctor painent idea and I also had another idea if you wanted to hear it.

k well its an MXF and its a vampire X Butler and the vampire has begun to form a crush on one of the butlers and the vamp can't understand why and on top of that the butler has a crush on another servant that doesn't share his feeling and this makes the vamp jealous and want to make sure they dont end up together, but is to confused by its on feelings to make a move on the butler, so she annoys him or makes his life harder as a way to vent. We could make it dark or more lighthearted which ever one

Hey! I know your only thinking about it, but a Pokemon RP sounds so cool. So if you want to we can totally do that. I'm new to the site and can't PM yet. Also just to warn you I have dyslexia so every now and then things might be a little wonky in my writing, but I tend to read it like fifteen times to be positives that I didn't mess anything up(Does't always work). Well I really hope I can RP with you! Bye.

Hi there! ^^ Just discovered this site and I'm really interested in RPing! Used to be on FanFiction and other RPing sites (based on my love for Warrior Cats back then), and really, anything would work for me! Though, that Pokemon RP does sound awesome and I would love to give it a try! I'm semi-advanced, normally writing 1-3 paragraphs depending on how I'm feeling. xD I'm a hopelessly romantic guy irl, so romance is always a go for me. :P

PMs will not be available for a while.

Premise 1 sounds really interesting. If you have time for one more long term rp partner, feel free to pm me.

Hi! I'm interested in doing the movie star roleplay with you, I'm comfortable playing the male role if you prefer female.

Unfortunately I am on holiday next week, but feel free to PM me and if you're still looking when I get back, we can begin the roleplay together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back