• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1 x 1 - "Original" Anime Idea

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Here today with a new idea and its just the one. The idea is a bit rough, and may be subject to change.

This is a 1 x 1 check.

It is an "Original" Anime-style idea inspired by the likes of Bleach, Devil May Cry, Code Vein, Soul Eater, etc. - things if that mature where the idea is special humans fighting against the forces of evil.

The plot is that an organization known as Archangel is the single entity in the world that combats the evils that invade it from the Circles of Hell en masse.

They use special weapons, melee or ranged, or even prosthetic limbs that have been modified, to slay monsters known as Goetia, whom appear from the darkness and from humans infected by their energy.

The weapons they use, the firearms and the grimoires they wield to use magic are crafted from a portion of their own souls when initiated into the organization. The weapon is an extension of them.

Archangel is in a constant war with the Goetia, seeking any possible avenue to stop them and end their terror.

DM for more ^^ I have a character sheet available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back