• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1 X 1 Adv. Lit SEARCH!

pixiebugboy

Artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Call me Haki. I'm dying for some roleplays. I'm free often! I'm looking for an adventurous roleplay in a fantasy world. Romance too!

Guidelines:

I operate through PMs. PM me if you're interested in a roleplay!

I generally write a good 6 to 7 paragraphs when I'm inspired and into the roleplay.

I'd really enjoy someone he can post more than a paragraph per reply. 2-3 minimum would work. Of course, I understand writers block. Discuss these things with me! I'm not going to bite and don't mind helping you out idea wise. Let's help each other get better.

I post quickly and many times a day, so I'd prefer someone who can do the same.

I generally play more mature themed roleplays, but that doesn't mean the entire roleplay is dark and gritty. Light and fun moments are always a good thing to have.

I use anime/drawn pictures, or descriptions for my character's appearances.

Please don't be afraid to get inventive with the plot. I love discussing upcoming plot twists or drama for our characters! This keeps a story alive and makes it exciting for the both of us!

Romance is preferred, but please, let's keep it to a subplot.

I prefer to play male in a heterosexual pairing.

I am very lenient with the worlds I've made or we attempt to create, so please don't feel nervous or turned away. I want to build and edit it together, so any ideas you have feel free to pitch. I'm very accepting! We also can start from scratch and build together!

Doubling is super fun and I'd love to get more experience with it, so please, don't hesitate to ask or for us to start with the two characters each. Usually I like to play two males for someone's two females.

Not feeling the plots below, or maybe you just want to jump right into them? Awesome!

Send me an intro post! I love winging things, and we can always discuss the future of it after it's sent!

You don't need to, but if you have them, I'd love to see samples of your writing

Plot Ideas:

Original:

Apprentice x Master: I'd love to double with this. We'd each play a apprentice and a master, training the other's character. I'm thinking something along the lines of a guild that is investigating the rise of an evil group, and our apprentices are taken since they need all the help they can get.

Life in the Sky, Danger Below: Magical influence from a civilization long ago lifted most of the land on the surface of the planet into the air. These islands float in the sky, each housing different people, terrain, animals, etc. Airships fueled by sails, steam-engines, and magic rule the skies. The ground below has long since been abandoned and is rumored to be covered in both treasure and dangerous monsters and plants. Life for the human race has evolved to be more in the air then on the ground. However, reports say some of the islands are starting to weaken, and even fall. Is there no way for anyone to stop such a thing? I'd love if someone could play a female who's past relatives were the old magic users of the surface, but you don't have to. My character is an airship mechanic who an innocent man with a bounty,x and I would find it interesting if the two met. Plot could go anywhere from our characters searching for treasure to saving the islands from falling. Again, very flexible and open to ideas.

Troublesome Prince/Female Knight: Something along the lines of a young man who hates his royal status and wants to be an adventurer, and his female guard/knight having to put up with him. Not sure where to go with this, but certainly interested in brainstorming a plot!

Female Android x Mechanic: This would be sci-fi themes and based in space. Not sure about a plot, but willing to plan something.

I'm also looking for some monster girls. Those are always fun. Nagas and Arachne and the likes.

Any fantasy ideas you have to share would be okay too! Might decline some, but you never know!

Fandom:
RWBY: OCs please!
One Piece: OCs please!
Fairy Tail: Would love an Erza for my OC. I can play a Laxus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back