• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[1 x 1] A New Beginning After the World's End (an apocalypse rp and dice game)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
Klutzy Kitty 09 submitted a new role play:

[1 x 1] A New Beginning After the World's End (an apocolypse rp and dice game) - A 1 x 1 Rp between HoneyHelp and Klutzy Kitty 09

A nuclear apocalypse has struck the world. Nel and her companion Hale are two survivors, trying to rough it in the new world filled with large mutated animals, few rations of uncontaminated food, and many other difficulties to face. Nel...
Read more about this role play...

Roleplay Scenario 1: Handcuffed Together

Last edited by a moderator:
"Turn back now. The path ahead is sacred ground, home to those from an ancient civilization. Misfortune will befall those who trespass here who do not belong. Outsiders, heed this warning and leave," a young red haired woman read turning to her male companion who stood at her side. She read these words off a crumbling stone tablet sitting before a pile of rubble and stone pillars that extended far into the distance. She grinned at her friend. "Let's go!" she cried with a mischievous look in her eyes.

The woman's companion, a tall, thin man with a half-way groomed head of brown hair and eyes like green emeralds, frowned at her suggestion. "You seriously want to go this way after having read that sign, Miss Nel?" He folded his gloved hands and shook his head. "I think that's a bad idea. After all we've been through I'd like to avoid any possible trouble."

Nel frowned. "Oh lighten up, Hale," she replied, brushing a bit of her long, red hair off her shoulders. "I think after all we've been through like being low on food, dealing with radioactive creatures, and watching half of our world blow up, we shouldn't be afraid of a little ancient sign telling us to turn back. Besides, I'm sure whoever belonged to this ancient civilization is probably long dead and gone by now." Nel stepped over a bit of the rubble, cautiously beginning to walk along.

Hale sighed and chased after her. "I really don't think you know what you're getting into! What if they have old booby traps set up around here?"

Nel scoffed. "Then I'll do what I usually do when I spot danger, I'll show it whose boss!" she cried with a laugh, continuing to head along.

Unhappy with her choice, Hale continued to follow after her. For the most part, he usually had to go where Nel did. If he didn't go with her, he would be alone and that was even more dangerous than heading into some kind of unknown ancient ruins.

Jumping out in front of them a group of tall slender humanoid creatures. "I would head the warning." The lead figure wearing a crown put his hand next to his pointed ear as the small troop marched forward swords drawn as they were tied up. "You might have battled radioactive creatures, but by no chance where they as ancient as us."

The queen then stepped forward and looked at the humans. "Bring them to the camp, give them food and water, but keep a close eye on them and take away everything from them expect their under clothing." Then queen then turned around and disappeared surrounded by the guards and her husband.

The guards then grabbed the trapped humans and led them through a gateway. And a valley where the great ruins stopped and they entered a forest. Walking through the great forest the guards took the clothes and weapons off the humans (except their inner clothing).

(There is more I just want you to have a chance to do something.)

Walking along not expecting much to happen, the red head and her companion were safe for only a couple minutes before something unexpected happened: they were met by another race of creatures. Nel stepped back when the humanoid creatures jumped out at them, narrowing her eyes. Hale yelped and jumped back, almost tripping over his own feet. "I-I never thought I would say this, but you were right!" he exclaimed. "Night Calamities do exist after all!"

Nel shook her head in disagreement with Hale. "They aren't night calamities. I've seen night calamities before, and these people definitely are not them. Night Calamities have silver eyes and definitely do not have pointed ears like that," she explained, going silent and frowning when the lead figure suggested they should have heeded the warning. "You should have updated your warning, if you ask me," she mumbled under her breath. That sign was so old, how could they expect travelers to believe that the people who had put it up were still around?

As the group of creatures tied up Nel and Hale then took them into custody, the two bickered quietly.

"Nice going!" Hale whispered harshly, turning to glare at Nel. "I told you ignoring that sign was a bad idea, but you still had to do it anyhow. Now we're in more trouble than we've ever been. We've been captured and who knows what these people will do with us."

"Relax," Nel grumbled, shaking her head. "I've got this handled. You'll see."

Once their group had passed the forest and made their way into the camp, Nel winked at Hale while the group began to strip them of clothes and weapons. After everything had been taken, Nel pulled out a knife that had been concealed in her under clothing along with a smoke bomb. She always came prepared.

"We're going to get out. Just grab your things and run when I tell you to, Hale." She began to cut the ropes on herself with the knife and then sneaked over to Hale, handing him the knife when the elves weren't looking so he could also cut his ropes. After Hale had the knife she took off running to get the elves attention. She clutched the smoke bomb close before throwing it back at the elves, hoping the smoke would blind them and she could escape. "Okay run, Hale!" she cried after the bomb had been thrown.

Shocked at the sudden onslaught the elves fought through the smoke, having no idea how bombs worked. "Magic," said their leader as two unarmed elves closed their eyes and the humans were captured and brought back to the hands of the elves. The two elves then opened their pale eyes and sat down on a log. The leader of the elves then grabbed both of the humans and looked them into their eyes. "Take off everything," he said never looking away from the humans eyes as they were put in a trance and the rest of their clothing was taken away from them. The elf troop then marched on through the forest towards the camp/city.

Nel thought she had escaped. Just as she was about to climb a tree to get away from them, however, they caught up to her and captured her again. "Darn it," she grumbled, struggling against them. When they returned her to where Hale was, she frowned seeing that he hadn't even tried to escape. "Why didn't you run when I told you to?" Nel asked, her eyebrow twitching as she looked at him in frustration.

Hale sighed. "Because they all surrounded me when you told me to run. You didn't plan this out well enough." Nel would have been better off waiting until there were less elves around then trying to escape when she did.

Before the pair knew it, the elves put them in a trance and forced them to remove the rest of their clothes, then started to take them back to the city. Nel, having a stronger spirit than Hale, broke from the trance after a while and questioned the elves. "Where are you taking us?" she asked, hoping they wouldn't put her back in a trance just for asking a question.

As soon as the sound was heard, the Elf troop stopped. "Apparently humans have grown more resistant to magic." He then turned around and looked at the naked girl. "We are taking you to the city, we no nothing else." He then turned around and snapped as the girl fell into a deep sleep.

Nel opened her mouth to reply to the elves, intending to ask what this city was they were talking about. However, before she could speak, Nel was cast into a deep sleep when they used magic on her. While sleeping, she began to dream.

It was late at night in the setting of Nel's dream. She was outside playing on a swing set in her back yard, just a small child with short, red hair. She was waiting patiently for her parents to return home. But instead of returning home as they usually did, their car crashed right in front of her home. Hearing the crash, Nel ran from the yard and towards the car. She stopped in her tracks, however, when she saw a strange group of creatures surrounding the car, night calamities.

"You killed my parents!" young Nel screamed within her dream. Outside of her dream she stirred slightly, but didn't wake up. This was a dream the red head had often, especially when she went to sleep in uncomfortable circumstances.

((Sorry, didn't know what to write while they were asleep so I just did a little dream about Nel's past. ^_^ ))

((Fine, that sets the stage for something else))

The leader Elf, suddenly stopped as the troop marched on. Hale was soon taken away as the dreaming girl was left behind. Setting the girl on a stump the leader elf woke her up, ending his magic. "So you have seen the pain-lovers." He then paced around. "Why do you hate them?" He then suddenly twitched. "Oh no, the leader than pulled out his sword as a giant monster came out of the trees.

It had large black wings and giant pointy horns, it's skin have lava red with black dots. "A demon he said tossing a golden enchanted sword to the girl, enchanted with the ability to have nature at it's users control. Sadly this demon was extremely hot and burned anything it touched.

images

Just as the night calamities turned to swarm Nel, like they usually did in her dream, the red head snapped awake, eyes opening. The scene of her dream was instantly gone, and in it's place was the elf leader. Groggy from the spell wearing off, Nel replied, "You mean the night calamities? How do you know about them?" Before she could get an answer to her question, however, a lava demon like she had never seen before had immerged from the trees. She gasped and stepped back, taking the sword when it was offered to her. Her questions would have to wait. The demon looked angry, and she doubted it would allow them to finish their conversation.

The demon spat lava out immediately from its mouth, which Nel blocked with her sword. The demon was large, much bigger than herself, so she started off attacking its ankles with the sword. The lava demon howled in anger and bent down, trying to slash at Nel with its jagged claws. Speed was her specialty though, and she didn't have a problem dodging its strikes. Figuring she would need a better angle, however, Nel climbed a tree quickly and jumped from it onto the creatures back. She ignored the feeling of the creature's hot skin burning her as she climbed it's back, trying to find a better spot to stab it.

The elf leader quickly jumped up into the canopy and disappeared before coming back and stabbing the demon in the top of the head. He then grabbed the demon horns and skillfully cut off it's wings while the girl distracted it. The demon tried to reach up and get the elf, but Elven agility was too quick for it. The elf then jumped back up into the tree in 9 seconds. Vines then suddenly came Fromm the tree and grabbed the demons and pulled it up. Next all that came down was a dead demon right next to the human girl. The elves leader then came slowly down on vines, as he jumped down. "I don't know what you mean by night calamities, but they don't interact with elves so we know little about them. All we know is that they release the pain and suffering out of a human, they fed one it. We don't feel pain, so we are practically useless to them."

(I was thinking about posting a new char and making the elf leader my main character is that ok?)

(Sure, you're welcome to use whatever characters you want or even trade them off. ^_^ )

While on the demon's back, Nel was impressed to see the Elven leader's skillful moves of stabbing the beast in the head and cutting it's wings off. She kept the beast busy so that it would try to get her off it's back, and the elf leader took care of the rest. Once demon was at the end of it's rope, Nel jumped from it's back as it came crashing down to the earth. She panted for a moment, surprised that the elf hadn't lost his breath at all.

"That makes sense," she replied, nodding to him. "If you're not human then, what are you exactly? I've never seen anyone like you."

"I am a elf, we have been waiting for you to destroy yourself so we can come back." He then turned around as vines mysteriously came down from the trees. "This is just the capital city, there is now 4 cities across the world as we fight the monsters and build an empire." He then turned back to the girl. "Tell me who you are and what remains of your race, if you want you and your friend to avoid the torcher chamber," he said looking at the burned naked girl.

"You're an elf, huh?" Nel was surprised. She was sure that race in particular was one of the fictional ones people talked about, but apparently it wasn't. Nel quickly accepted the fact too. If night calamities were real, anything else could be too. "Okay, fair enough. You want me to tell you about myself? Well, if you insist. My name is--" She cut herself off, realizing she felt a little cold. She looked down at her body, realizing she was naked. Before saying anything else, she ran behind a tree, hiding herself from the elf leader. "Where are my clothes?!" she cried, trying to hide her naked body. She didn't care if they were elves, humans, or anyone else. Nobody had the right to take her clothes away!

The leader chuckled, the human was funny. "You humans and your privacy." He then twisted his hand and slowly a vine came forward giving the girl elven clothing made out of a hard, but stretchable fabric. As the vine put the elven clothing on her. "So tell me your name, where you are from and how you know the pain drinkers," he said hanging like a child from the tops of the tree.

Meanwhile in the group the young Elves played with the sleeping human. In an accident they through him off into the forest. When they couldn't find him the small troop ran off afraid of their punishment.

(I know the nature powers and all the other stuff is too powerful for a character so. The Elves have theese thingies as long as you stay in their radius you have awesome powers, once you leave it your pretty much like a normal human (but if agility and stuff learned during training))

(The elven clothes:

images
)

As soon as the vine offered clothing to her, Nel did not even hesitate to take it or bother to ask where it had come from. Her immediately began to put the clothing on, finding that the fabric had a very pleasant feel to it. "Fine, if you must know, my name is Nel," she said, staying behind the tree until she was entirely dressed. "I'm from a place that has long been destroyed after the bombs from the sky blew it up. As for the night calamities, I only know about those terrible things because I saw them once when I was a kid. I haven't seen them around in a long time, but I know they're still around." She glanced back down at her clothes once before looking up at the leader again. "What's your name, by the way? I'd like to know why you took my friend and I, and..." she paused looking around. "...I'd like to know where my friend is." Nel could just picture Hale panicking he if was naked like she had been. Her friend hated to get dirt on his bare body.

Hale woke up in the forest, surprised he was alone. The last thing he remembered was that he had been captured. The first thing he did was stand up, look, around to observe the forest, and try to figure out where he was. It was the middle of the day, the forest was very lush, and filled with lots of-- Boy, it was awfully breezy, Hale began to notice, cutting off his thoughts. He slowly looked down at himself, shocked to see his naked state. He screamed loudly, and shrill like a little girl. "I'm naaakeeeeed!" he cried, loud enough to cause some birds to scatter from their trees and a few little animals to run away.

(Very cool clothes! :D )

( Aww don't worry! It's okay. I'm not leaving anyone. I never leave anyone. The only time I would stop a roleplay is if I had to because the other person quit. I really like our roleplay and will keep replying whenever I see new responses to it. ^_^ No worries. )

(Ok I will try to think of something (can't think of anything today I exhausted my creativeness this morning))

( No worries! I'm about to go to bed anyhow. If you ever get stumped on what to do next you're welcome to message me and we can plan more ideas together, but for now I'm going to bed. So take your time. ^_^ Night! )

The Elven leader turned his head. Did he just hear somebody scream that they are naked? With his elven ears he picked up the sound and started following it. "My name is Gerus," he said walking into the forest. "And we took you because you were trespassing on our land." He then pulled out his bow and arrow in string started following where the sound came from.

What Gerus didn't know was that there was already a troop tracking the once famed elven commander, calling him a traitor and blaming him for the disappearance of the two captured humans. Because the troop told them that Gerus, let the two humans go and and the troop in fear of him, ran away. So the elves hunted for the captain, wanting his blood.

Nel nodded when the elven leader stated his name, but flinched when she heard her partner yelling out in the woods. "That's my friend Hale. We should go find him. I bet he's terrified." The red head said, sighing. She started to walk along, still holding the sword she had been given before. "Do you mind if I hang onto this for a little while, Gerus? I need have some kind of protection until I can get my normal clothes and personal items back. I can get them back, right?" Nel wondered if she was still in trouble with the elves and wouldn't be able to get her things back. After helping the leader slay a giant, fiery beast, she was hopeful that she wasn't in trouble anymore.

Hale panted after having screamed, feeling like he was in the middle of some kind of strange dream. "G-Get a hold of yourself," he mumbled, trying to calm himself down. "Y-You'll figure this out, Hale, you just need to go find Nel and those guys who took us." He slowly started to move along, rubbing his arms over his bare skin. As he walked, his foot accidentally kicked something shiny hidden beneath the leaves, triggering an bear claw trap. The metal jaws of the trap snapped shut on his leg, causing the young man to trip and fall to the ground. He cried out in pain, struggling to try and get out of the trap. Things only seemed to be getting worse by the minute for him.

The Elven leader (and I am going to continue calling him that until I have enough time to create him), heard the scream and rushed into the forest to find the naked human in a bear trap. "Humans, I thought most of them where dead," he muttered sing vines to destroy the bear trap. He then closed his eyes and used elven magic to mend the wound. It still looked pretty bad, but it wasn't broken and the pain was eased. "Come on both of you, most likely the others are hunting me, it's time to disappear." He then smiled as he walked into the nearby foliage, heading for the outside world.

(That's fine. You can call him what you need to until you create him. No worries. ^_^ You did mention his name is Gerus, so I might have Nel call him that for a while. )

Nel ran as fast as she could after the Elven leader, assuming she was going to be hanging onto the enchanted sword for a while since the leader had made no move to take it away from her. Struggling to keep up with him, she fell behind a little, still managing to arrive just in time to see him start to help her friend.

"Hale!" she cried, rushing over to him with a worried expression on her face. "Are you all right?"

"All right? No! I'm not all right! Do I look all right to you?"

Nel glanced down to her companion's ankle that had been healed by Gerus, raising an eyebrow. "You look better to me."

Hale grumbled. "How can I be better? I'm naked! I'm dirty! And I'm freaking out over here! I'm completely going crazy--" Hale's words were quickly cut off when his red headed companion slapped him.

"Get a hold of yourself! We need to move and get out of here. You heard what the guy said! Let's move!" She grabbed Hale's ear and began to drag him--while he threw a fit--off after the elven leader.

Just as she was about to take him outside of the foliage, Hale refused to go any further, grabbing onto a tree. "I refuse to go any farther!" he exclaimed. "I won't walk out into the open naked! I refuse!"

Nell sighed, rolling her eyes. Cupping her hands, she called out for the elven leader. "Hey, Gerus, can I get some help over here? He's naked and I don't think he'll continue walking unless we get him some clothes too."

(By the way, for the dice game we still need to get them handcuffed. Do you think they will get captured by the elves and that's how they'll get handcuffed together?)

The elf leader then turned around and looked at the humans. He then slowly looked to the side. As if hearing something his head snapped back. "Slowly walk away," he said as he backed away. But it was two late... A troop of elves then jumped out of the bushes. Gerus then turned to the humans. "Run," he said, preparing for the ultimate treason to protect two humans he didn't know. He then jumped at them elves pulling out his golden sword for the last time...

(You know what... I am deciding to move to a new character or not... Something is telling me that a better character will come up later in the story. (you know how the writer stuff goes...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back