• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 on 1 Creepypasta

I am looking for one to three people to roleplay Creepypasta with me. The scene of the roleplay is Slender Mansion and my character will be Lazari.
If you want to roleplay with me just tell me which creepypasta you want to be or if you're using an OC, OCs are fine so long as there are no Mary/Gary Sues.

Also, cussing IN the roleplay will be allowed because the creepypastas cuss, it's part of the fandom.

Heyo, I'm willing to roleplay with you! Keep in mind that I do have a different interpretation of the characters than the fandom does and if I were to play Masky/Hoodie, their temperaments will be exactly as they are in Marble Hornets. Not an inch different.

That being said I haven't played Slenderman or anyone else in a long time and I would be interested in playing them again! Please message me if you're interested! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back