• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณโœจ (๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ด-๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡พ! 1 ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ, 1 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช!)

kitpu

ะผooncะฝฮนld.
Hi there! I know someone recently did something very similar in this section of the forum, but I thought it was an interesting idea and just what I was looking for, too. I have a character that I'm looking to ship with a canon character, and she's definitely compatible with most of the canon BNHA characters, in my opinion. I'd be willing to work with FxM, FxF, whatever suits you. I default to saying she's in class 1-A, but she can be in any of them, honestly. Depending on what year she's in, she's anywhere from 16-18, it's up to you.

I'd like to have my potential writing partner choose a character they're confident in their portrayal of, which is why I leave this so open-ended. I'd also prefer that portrayals of the character to not deviate too far from the original (i.e. gender identity, ethnicity, personality, etc.). This is mainly due to experiences I've had in the past where too many headcanons that interfere with canon end up changing the character entirely.

Here is her information link: MIKA DE RIOS

I'm willing to of course, as the title says, let you have an OC of your own. I'm not entirely caught up with the manga, but I know most of what occurs. The character can be whatever gender you want, I don't care, but know that just as with the standard I hold you to, I will not change the personality of the canon character I play just to suit the narrative. This means some characters will be more difficult to ship with than others, although I'm sure that if you're seeking them out, you know this already. I default to saying that most of the characters in BNHA are bi, but know that there are some characters I believe may be closeted and thus will deny their identity and will end up grappling with this over the course of our story.

I'm comfortable with playing: Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, Denki Kaminari, Eijirou Kirishima, Himiko Toga, Tsuyu Asui, Kyouka Jirou, Shouto Todoroki, and Mei Hatsume.

I'd also be interested in giving the rp a go! I would probably ask you to play Kirishima for my OC- it'd be a MxM as long as you're comfortable with that.

I have far too much experience writing characters (the skills one gets from writing fanfiction and rping for half a decade), so I could probably reasonable portray most any character. I've written Izuku, Bakugou, Kaminari, Shouto, and Kirishima the most, however. If you have anyone else you'd rather use, just let me know with either a reply here or a pm! I'm fine doing pms for this or a thread, so just get back to me and I'd happily set something up! :)

If anyone else wants to give something like this a shot, I'm willing to work with multiple partners; we can all have individual roleplaysโ€”I think that'd be interesting. :P So, bump!

I'm definitely down for an OC x OC RP if you are. I've got a pretty detailed character for RPs like these and can tell you more about them if you shoot me a DM.

Sure, go ahead and send me a PM!

Also! For everyone else: just for the record I'm more than fine with FxF ships with my OC too, to anyone that may be looking! Just so y'all know that's open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back