• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey! just wanted to let you know that unfortunately i'm gonna have to step away from this. school's been getting really crazy recently and i don't think i have the motivation or the time to join a group roleplay. thanks for allowing me to have a chance, though!

stilinski. stilinski. , thank you for letting me know, stiles! i hope everything turns out well! i completely understand how crazy school gets so there's no worries over here! thank you for being interested and letting me know! i hope one day we can meet and write! sending good luck and energy your way with school ! happy almost spooktober!

CB2jaiX.png
hello loves!​
just wanted to drop a little note and message as you lovelies work on your characters! i'm loving all of the submitted sheets thus far and i really can not wait to read the completed sheets!

• The roleplay is set in 2003! [ I know! Such an odd time! But, I promise, there's a reason . . because the number 3 ]. So the world is still modern, however, there's less technological advancements and pop culture is in it's "prime" with blink 182, Hilary Duff, and Avril Lavigne ( Sk8ter Boi)! What's sad is that Youtube hasn't started yet ( 2005 ), vines, tik tok, and etc. are a thing of the future as well!

• I have opened the "free role" to either male or female! So if you're interested or have ideas, do let me know! You are still allowed to apply for [ 2 ] characters as long as they're not the same roles!

if there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask!​
tags: Cosmo Cosmo , apolla apolla , Xed Xed , christy christy , arabella. arabella. , taliaangeni taliaangeni , Uxie Uxie , zippy zippy , sox sox , calypso calypso , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , erised erised , Pyosimros Pyosimros , no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl , yousmelldead yousmelldead

I was just promoted at work and learning a lot so I'll try to have my cs done in the next few days!
congratulations on your promotion! and not to worry, you still have time !

i thought i should change my character's choice of style with the time period clarification but,.., 2003 was such a weird time for fashion

my mood killing outlier is finally done!
Provided I don't go full on crazy with last minute edits the chances of which happening are very high. dammit.

deer deer
i can double, for sure!
ahhhh! thank you for offering and letting me know love! i definitely had a few folks saying they could double too and that just makes me happy to hear! iโ€™ll definitely let yโ€™all know if we do need to double or not by the deadline!
i thought i should change my character's choice of style with the time period clarification but,.., 2003 was such a weird time for fashion
oh my gosh! i completely agree! the fashion during that time is definitely odd! but, i was looking around at the fashion trends and crop tops, bangles, cargo pants, ruffle skirts, pocketless jeans, bomber jackets, etc. is sort of similar to what we wear today as well โ€” so if youd like to use an image thatโ€™s more modern in style but definitely has similar aesthetic that should be a-okay too!

for example: if you chose a forever 21 crop top, definitely should be okay! and if you like some sort of style even prior to 2003, that could work too! scrunchies wasnโ€™t patented til 1987 and i think nowadays thereโ€™s this โ€œvsco girlโ€ look? and i think thereโ€™s some inspiration of the 80s - early 2000s trend that should be more than okay to use as well!

my mood killing outlier is finally done!
Provided I don't go full on crazy with last minute edits the chances of which happening are very high. dammit.
aaaahhhhh! thatโ€™s such a mood! iโ€™ll read him sooooon !

hello loves! i wanted to tag [ sox sox and taliaangeni taliaangeni ] specifically since theyโ€™re going for the old flame role! but, this could be for everyone too if anyone decides to go for the old flame and/or changes!

i was asked a really good question in regards to what age [ The Old Flame ] should be since [ Sister One ] is ( 27 ) ! iโ€™m thinking [ The Old Flame ] should be at least on the older spectrum of the age range! so he could be around 21-23 years old, most likely 22, perhaps? itโ€™s your choice lovelies!

as for the charactersโ€™ backstory, i would love for most of the cast to be locals of Salem, however, i think, if you decide to have your character move to Salem, they should at least have moved a few years prior to 2003 so they wouldnโ€™t be the new kid on the block and would know the rest of the cast! so the new kids should just be [ The Unlucky One ] and [ The Chosen One ]! i hope that clears up some things and these are amazing questions !

Last edited:
Uxie Uxie , just wanted to tag you and anyone else who perhaps need help in their clothing choice!

some really good examples is actually from Bratz dolls! they released in 2001 and the original ones had really nice clothing that could perhaps match an aesthetic youre looking for?
19805149280_66ddc8dbd2_b.jpg

original

and then a fun little video by safiya if anyone wants to watch!

iโ€™ll see if i can find some male ones! but the clothing section is totes optional

Last edited:
aw thank u sm for the refs! !!! bratz dolls dress so well omg

editing this to add in this link that i found while finding some resources to get a better idea of it all,, it talks about the trends in the early 2000s i think it'll be pretty useful to anyone who wants to come up with your own outfits !! :")
also i should really just be working on bee's persona instead but,.. yknow, priorities

Uxie Uxie , just wanted to tag you and anyone else who perhaps need help in their clothing choice!

some really good examples is actually from Bratz dolls! they released in 2001 and the original ones had really nice clothing that could perhaps match an aesthetic youre looking for?
19805149280_66ddc8dbd2_b.jpg

original

and then a fun little video by safiya if anyone wants to watch!

iโ€™ll see if i can find some male ones! but the clothing section is totes optional

Last edited:
alright ya'll, i have almost completed my character sheet.
phew, deer deer you are making us work with all these questions.
it's made me seriously dig into my guys character!

alright ya'll, i have almost completed my character sheet.
phew, deer deer you are making us work with all these questions.
it's made me seriously dig into my guys character!
SAME ya girl is out here typing frantically at work

Last edited:
Uxie Uxie , oh my gosh! that's an amazing resource and link! yesss! i was also reminded by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy that one of my all-time tv series FRIENDS also has amazing fashion up until their season nine ( 2002-2003 ) as well !

yousmelldead yousmelldead , yay ! i can't wait to read him !! oh my god, i'm so sorry >.< i figured that the questions would help with character personalities more than the usual writing it out in paragraphs or listing vices and virtues! it gives more insight to a character, how they speak, and think too methinks? and i think it'll help writing them ic-ly too! [ since i know highkey the personality section always bugs me out when i don't know where to begin with their personality eeeep or like sometimes i do but i'm also like asghjkl]. BUT YOU DID IT, LOVELY! i'm so happy for you and i hope it wasn't toooo gruesome hehe.

sox sox ; adfagdkahldjad, p l e a s e , i sorry hehe, trust meee, i have to do the same toooo , aaah!

I feel like my character is speaking n explaining too much for someone who is supposed to be quite secretive but at the same time, I feel the need to give those explanations as the writer.
The questions are amazing though. I loved responding to them.

Xed Xed , OKAY BUT HIGHKEY. HE SAID SO MUCH BUT SAID SO LITTLE, IF THAT MAKES SENSE? Like I'm here like. . . wait. . . you're a good talker. . . albeit when you need to. . . because I totally lost my train of thought whenever he answered the questions because the truth of the matter is. . . . you answered the question but you didn't really answer it. . . . i see your g a m e s, i s e e you!

i'm so glad you doooo! yay! i tried to make it as painless as possible and to where the questions ties into the storyline / role-play rather than you know. . . . do you like cats or dogs?

speaking of. . . . I SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE WHO DON'T LIKE CATS. I SEE YOU. ADFAGDKHAJD, [ cacklinggg ]

What games. Robert don't know how to play no games. He just trying to mind his own business :). I'm glad it came across that way though!

Also that breaking of precious items is probably one of the reasons why they don't like cats.

noticed there wasn't any applicants for a sanderson sister!
which surprised me, tbh.
so i'm applying for a second character, and she is a love.

i think everyone shied away from the responsibility of being a sister lol bc i know that i did

i think everyone shied away from the responsibility of being a sister lol bc i know that i did
ha, i didn't even think of that.
well, i am up for the challenge!

honestly, same!
i was thinking that most were frighten due to the sanderson sisters' and the shifter's fate by the end of the movie, eep. but, i was planning on changing things around, though, of course, i'll have to expose my secret plans when everything is finalised ! MWUAHAHAHAHA.
tenor.gif

b u t , ya know how it is, aheeemmm.
so i know i said "brief" history , but uhh you see, my girl's history? [ not so brief but we'll see, whomp ]

Xed Xed , of course! okay but you see. . . . if someone would pay attention, nice things wouldn't have to be shattered! [ okay but you're right, thankfully, my cat doesn't knock things over. . she just sits there and stares at you and then wants pets ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back