• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
aaaaaaaahhhh!
all these placeholders and character being finished is making me even more exciteddddd ! i'm struggling on a faceclaim at the moment myself! also, yes, 12/10 choices of what role to go for is definitely hard! i honestly love them all eeep < 3

apolla apolla , asdfghjk; i can't wait to read herrr ! < 3

deer deer Is it alright if I use a link in my character sheet to link to the longer persona questions? My code is a bit small, so I don't wanna crowd it too much with the questions if I can condense them into one pastebin.

calypso calypso ; sure! that's more than okay!
you're also welcome to place it in a spoiler too if you'd like ! whichever is easier for you works!

woohoo ! I'm feeling lazy so I'll probably finish ol' P.P's backstory up tomorrow, but her questions are up at least.

first off: HELLO EVERYONE!
second off: this is the best idea ever!

source.gif
oh my gods,
highkey when i was choosing roles -- if i wanted to play old flame or unlucky one or the shifter, if i was choosing a male, i was going to use either use bill skasgard and cole sprouse as faceclaims too ! taliaangeni taliaangeni , yousmelldead yousmelldead

also, i'm looking at everyone's fc choices right now and i'm quietly sobbing because they're all great choices too? it's a s i n to be that handsome and beautiful, let me tell ya! eeep, i'm working on my chica too !

source.gif
oh my gods,
highkey when i was choosing roles -- if i wanted to play old flame or unlucky one or the shifter, if i was choosing a male, i was going to use either use bill skasgard and cole sprouse as faceclaims too ! taliaangeni taliaangeni , yousmelldead yousmelldead

also, i'm looking at everyone's fc choices right now and i'm quietly sobbing because they're all great choices too? it's a s i n to be that handsome and beautiful, let me tell ya! eeep, i'm working on my chica too !
Oooooo!
I feel like cole fits in perfectly in this theme!!!!

question !! because iโ€™m not entirely sure myself but how are we feeling about anne hathaway as the eldest sisterโ€™s faceclaim ?? iโ€™m not entirely sure if she looks too mature for the role ? otherwise my other option is possibly alissa salls (she might be a little young though, eep)

iโ€™m still definitely looking around + open to suggestions but those are my two current options !

arabella. arabella. , hello ! i think anne hathaway and alissa salls are great options! i definitely understand your dilemma! i think anne hathaway could be a potentially good option as she does look more mature for the eldest sister! but, alissaโ€™s vibe definitely has that โ€œtake no shitโ€ and โ€œi will get what i wantโ€ attitude about her that displays the character nicely!

i currently donโ€™t have a faceclaim in mind that could incorporate both the features and vibe between the two faceclaims. but! i can definitely be on the lookout for some! ( i wanted to respond to you before i head to bed and so iโ€™ll definitely send some your way tomorrow if you still need help and opinions? )

arabella. arabella. , hello ! i think anne hathaway and alissa salls are great options! i definitely understand your dilemma! i think anne hathaway could be a potentially good option as she does look more mature for the eldest sister! but, alissaโ€™s vibe definitely has that โ€œtake no shitโ€ and โ€œi will get what i wantโ€ attitude about her that displays the character nicely!

i currently donโ€™t have a faceclaim in mind that could incorporate both the features and vibe between the two faceclaims. but! i can definitely be on the lookout for some! ( i wanted to respond to you before i head to bed and so iโ€™ll definitely send some your way tomorrow if you still need help and opinions? )
i honestly might flip a coin at this point hehe, but please get some rest !! donโ€™t stress too much about helping me โ€” it was just more so on getting an opinion. but iโ€™m also glad iโ€™m not the only one whoโ€™s having such a dilemma choosing (,:

hope y'all don't mind me just randomly poppin' in !!!
it sounds like a really lovely rp :"")

Uxie Uxie ; hello loveeee! not at all! feel free to hop on in and join us! so glad to have you here and i'm so glad you're interested !
sox sox , yaaay! i can't wait to see them! no rush at all lovely !
arabella. arabella. ; oooh! i tend to use wheeldecider.com [ something along those lines ] whenever i need help choosing myself too! and okie dokie, lovely! i'm up and at 'em now so i'll most likely end up sending fcs in general and just in case anyone wants to see any! [ also because i need to decide on one asap too! ]

penny is basically done, anything that's required that doesn't appear in the sheet is located under the click me tab in the persona page !

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , hello, hello! oooh! wonderful choices, lovely! iโ€™m thinking elle fanning would be amazing , but i think either way, all of them are incredible in their own way! perhaps depends on her persona? natalie dyer would be the second option iโ€™d choose methinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back