• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•ƒπ•šπ•žπ•šπ•₯𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀 π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ >> Noiv's Partner Search Thread || CRAVING UNDERTALE

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_ptl4emlq191vowv6qo1_540.gif

Greetings!

Welcome to my more formal partner search thread. My name is Noivian, I'm 22 and female, and live in the PST time zone. I don't have many rules or requirements, so please do read through everything written here! If you see something interesting, please comment AND PM me so I know you're interested! Or at the very least PM me if you don't wanna comment.

Rules:
1. I'm ditch friendly! I don't mind if you never message me again after a post or two. I might do that too, but will try to make sure I at least tell you why I'm dropping. More than half the time, I drop because our writing styles just don't mesh well. The other half is because I lost interest in the planning phase and didn't have the heart to say anything.
2. I match post size! What you give me is what you're gonna get. That being said, I prefer to be handed about 1-2 paragraphs, and when given more than two at a time, I will try my hardest to match but might not quite make it. Please bear with me, I'm just getting back into writing rp!
3. I can play any gender, in any pairing. Please let me know what genders and pairings you prefer first, and then I'll let you know what I want to do, since I'm technically comfortable with anything.
4. I'm very flexible with plot and characters, and expect you to be too. Let me clarify: I want you to throw in plot twists. That's the best part! I'll probably also withhold some information about my character to make discovering it in rp more authentic or organic, so don't expect to jump in knowing everything, okay?
5. I have no triggers. Tell me yours so I don't trigger you accidentally! If you choose to respond to this post via PM, please please please include a list of triggers, along with what pairings/plots/genders you play!​

Now that that's out the way, let's get into the plots and pairings!

Misc. Pairings:
Underline is the role I prefer (no underline = no preference), bold means I'm craving this pairing, and a * next to a pairing means I have a plot in mind. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Modern Prince/ess x Citizen *
Modern Prince/ess x Assassin *
Target x Assassin
Supervillian x Superhero
Supervillian x Superhero's "love interest"
Supervillian x Superhero's non-super sibling
King/Queen x Consort
New King/Queen x Foreign Prince/ess
God/dess disguised as a human x Unsuspecting human
God/dess disguised as a human x Non-believer
God/dess disguised as a human x Any non-deity, non-human being
Random human given god-like powers x Childhood Friend (bonus points unrequited crush) *
Alien x Human (Alien is more tech advanced than human tech)
Future Time Traveler x Modern Person
Modern Time Traveler x Past Person
Person from "reality" x Fandom Character
Famous mage x new apprentice
New mage x new knight/paladin
Royal court's mage x king/queen​

Fandoms:
Underline is the role I prefer (no underline = no preference), bold means I'm craving this fandom, and a * next to a fandom means I have a plot in mind. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Steven Universe
No Man's Sky *
Animorphs (OC's only please, perhaps the book plot but in modern day?)
Warrior Cats (OC's only please)
Undertale (Can play as Sans, would prefer the Handplates AU; OC x Gaster * ) REALLY CRAVING THIS
Homestuck (OC's please)
Doctor Who (Can play as 10 and 12, or as an OC companion for either of those two Doctors)
Supernatural (up to season 11, would prefer OC's)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (haven't seen Korra, would prefer OC's)
Creepypasta (Can play as Slenderman or as an OC)
Legend of Zelda (BOTW only please, Link x Zelda?)
Splatoon (1 or 2, dunno what to do with this one tbh)
Pokemon
Flight Rising (OC's or Deities)
Overwatch (OC x Canon since I can't play cannon for my life)

Songs:
Some songs I like the sound of or the lyrics to, that I'd like to try and think up something to. Bold means I'm really craving it, a * means I have a plot in mind. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Quiet Room by Yukisan ft. Hatsune Miku (I recommend Rachie's English cover) *
Ruler of Everything by Tally Hall *
The Gambler by Fun.
Sight of the Sun by Fun.
C'mon by Panic! At The Disco ft. Fun.
King of the Clouds/High Hopes/Say Amen/This is Gospel/Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco *

Plots:
Some of these are extrapolations of above pairings or ideas. Bold means craving, underline is the role I'd like to play. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Ruler of Everything - Prince/ess x Assassin or Citizen
Character A is the Successor, the next in line to lead the Human Empire. Problem is, they've gone missing. After the last leader went crazy and basically trashed the empire's economy and politics, no one's too keen for A to take the throne. So A runs away from the government facility they're being held at and assumes a fake identity, attempting to blend in to the normal populace. The problem is their forearms and hands are replaced with magical mechanical prosthetics, which not only gives them incredible magical power, but clearly identifies them as the Successor. A somehow meets Character B, who could either be a government spy/assassin tasked with tracking down A, or just a random person off the streets. B takes A in off the streets, preferably unaware of their status, and give them a place to live until A can find a proper job and get back on their feet. This would be a slow burn romance between A and B, and eventually B will learn A's true identity and have to decide on if they want to turn A in to the government for execution or keep A's secret.​

The Gospel Quartet - Demon x human
Following the general plot of Panic! At The Disco's songs starting with King of the Clouds and ending with Emperor's New Clothes, our story deals with a human, Character A, obtaining an ancient artifact and becoming extremely powerful, resulting in an inflated ego and general lack of morals. This leads A into a duality of downwards/upwards spirals, gaining fame and fortune, but pushing away friends and family with their new personality. Obtaining this artifact also put A on a hitlist for people also after said artifact, leading Character B (who might or might not be a former friend of A's) to eventually break into A's house and take the artifact, killing A in the process. A reincarnates as a demon bound to the artifact, and now is stuck following B around. Shenanigans ensue.​

Quiet Room - High school sweethearts with a twist
Characters A and B don't have the best lives. Both of them come from equally horrible backgrounds, abusive households, missing parents, instability and uncertainty driving them together. On a chance meeting, they found solace within each other's company. Two lost souls who'd not thought they'd be lovable have come to love each other. They had their problems, their fights and disagreements, but had managed to get thought it all. Upon graduating high school, however, life started to get to them. The two eloped as soon as they both were legal, and took up jobs in the world of retail and food service, making just enough money to get by and afford a small one room apartment. Their work hours pulled them apart more often than not, and both of them spent many lonely nights apart from the other. The love between them starts to run dry when one of them fills their night in the company of another, perhaps a mutual friend or coworker. Unhealthy coping mechanisms had made them codependent, but can they rekindle the fire that they used to hold between them? Or will their love end in an unhappy divorce?​

Post-Pacifist - Human OC x Sans
Essentially, replacing Frisk with an adult OC. Frisk can still play a role in the group, perhaps instead of being the human to break the barrier they were instead adopted by Asgore at the end of a neutral run, where they didn't befriend Alphys and Undyne? Since this would make Frisk technically the sixth human to fall, there'd be no need or way for Flowey to go Omega Flowey, so it isn't until the OC, the seventh human to fall, that Flowey would even act. But my main idea happens after a true pacifist ending, when the monsters are building their own town in the foothills of Mt. Ebott. Honestly I'm fine playing either role and even doubling up on this one if you want, though my idea with the seventh human was that they had the determined soul and were able to RESET, and have almost completed a genocide route, but died and RESET when Sans offered them mercy during his fight, completing a true pacifist run immediately afterwords. Needless to say, Sans doesn't trust the OC much, but the point is the buildup to the relationship, not the relationship itself.​

Postvoid-Pacifist - Handplates!Gaster x OC human (honestly I can play either or, but would prefer the human)
In a True Post-Pacifist run of Undertale, set in the Handplates AU, Alphys works with Sans and Character A to develop a machine. This machine, based on the concept notes Alphys found in the Old Lab on Dimensional Fatigue and the DT Extractor, is built to extract things permanently from the Void. Of course, the first thing they pull from the void is none other than Gaster. Upon his arrival back into the real world, everyone remembers him, and Sans and Papyrus retain their strange powers. The RP would start at that point, and deal with both the legal and emotional consequences of Gaster's actions, as well as feature a redemption arc and slow burn romance as A helps Gaster come to terms with his situation - the fact that his choices had no positive impact and how he must now learn to coexist with humans for the sake of monster kind.​

Deify - Godlike x Childhood Friend
Character A has been selected at random for an experiment. They might or might not know they've been selected, as a being from another dimension is doing the selection. The experiment is to bestow god-like powers upon one individual and observe the results. So A wakes up with the ability to do anything they want - of course the first thing they do is confide in their best friend, Character B. B has had a crush on A since they were children, but has never had the guts to tell A or ask A out on a date - A might not even like B like that. As A and B explore the extent of A's powers, shenanigans happen, perhaps A rises to fame and leaves B in the dust? Perhaps A makes it look like B has the powers instead? Perhaps nothing changes aside from A making life more convenient? Or A could decide to use the world like a sandbox, and it's up to B to reign in A to an extent. The point is this is a slow burn romance between A and B.​
tumblr_ptl4emlq191vowv6qo2_540.gif

Greetings!

Welcome to my more formal partner search thread.My name is Noivian, I'm 22 and female, and live in the PST time zone. I don't have many rules or requirements, so please do read through everything written here! If you see something interesting, please comment AND PM me so I know you're interested! Or at the very least PM me if you don't wanna comment.

Rules:
1. I'm ditch friendly! I don't mind if you never message me again after a post or two. I might do that too, but will try to make sure I at least tell you why I'm dropping. More than half the time, I drop because our writing styles just don't mesh well. The other half is because I lost interest in the planning phase and didn't have the heart to say anything.
2. I match post size! What you give me is what you're gonna get. That being said, I prefer to be handed about 1-2 paragraphs, and when given more than two at a time, I will try my hardest to match but might not quite make it. Please bear with me, I'm just getting back into writing rp!
3. I can play any gender, in any pairing. Please let me know what genders and pairings you prefer first, and then I'll let you know what I want to do, since I'm technically comfortable with anything.
4. I'm very flexible with plot and characters, and expect you to be too. Let me clarify: I want you to throw in plot twists. That's the best part! I'll probably also withhold some information about my character to make discovering it in rp more authentic or organic, so don't expect to jump in knowing everything, okay?
5. I have no triggers. Tell me yours so I don't trigger you accidentally! If you choose to respond to this post via PM, please please please include a list of triggers, along with what pairings/plots/genders you play!​

Now that that's out the way, let's get into the plots and pairings!

Misc. Pairings:
Underline is the role I prefer (no underline = no preference), bold means I'm craving this pairing, and a * next to a pairing means I have a plot in mind. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Modern Prince/ess x Citizen *
Modern Prince/ess x Assassin *
Target x Assassin
Supervillian x Superhero
Supervillian x Superhero's "love interest"
Supervillian x Superhero's non-super sibling
King/Queen x Consort
New King/Queen x Foreign Prince/ess
God/dess disguised as a human x Unsuspecting human
God/dess disguised as a human x Non-believer
God/dess disguised as a human x Any non-deity, non-human being
Random human given god-like powers x Childhood Friend (bonus points unrequited crush) *
Alien x Human (Alien is more tech advanced than human tech)
Future Time Traveler x Modern Person
Modern Time Traveler x Past Person
Person from "reality" x Fandom Character
Famous mage x new apprentice
New mage x new knight/paladin
Royal court's mage x king/queen​

Fandoms:
Underline is the role I prefer (no underline = no preference), bold means I'm craving this fandom, and a * next to a fandom means I have a plot in mind. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Steven Universe
No Man's Sky *
Animorphs (OC's only please, perhaps the book plot but in modern day?)
Warrior Cats (OC's only please)
Undertale (Can play as Sans, would prefer the Handplates AU; OC x Gaster * ) REALLY CRAVING THIS
Homestuck (OC's please)
Doctor Who (Can play as 10 and 12, or as an OC companion for either of those two Doctors)
Supernatural (up to season 11, would prefer OC's)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (haven't seen Korra, would prefer OC's)
Creepypasta (Can play as Slenderman or as an OC)
Legend of Zelda (BOTW only please, Link x Zelda?)
Splatoon (1 or 2, dunno what to do with this one tbh)
Pokemon
Flight Rising (OC's or Deities)
Overwatch (OC x Canon since I can't play cannon for my life)

Songs:
Some songs I like the sound of or the lyrics to, that I'd like to try and think up something to. Bold means I'm really craving it, a * means I have a plot in mind. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Ruler of Everything by Tally Hall *
The Gambler by Fun.
Sight of the Sun by Fun.
C'mon by Panic! At The Disco ft. Fun.
King of the Clouds/High Hopes/Say Amen/This is Gospel/Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco *

Plots:
Some of these are extrapolations of above pairings or ideas. Bold means craving, underline is the role I'd like to play. Strike through means I'm not feeling it right now.
Ruler of Everything - Prince/ess x Assassin or Citizen
Character A is the Successor, the next in line to lead the Human Empire. Problem is, they've gone missing. After the last leader went crazy and basically trashed the empire's economy and politics, no one's too keen for A to take the throne. So A runs away from the government facility they're being held at and assumes a fake identity, attempting to blend in to the normal populace. The problem is their forearms and hands are replaced with magical mechanical prosthetics, which not only gives them incredible magical power, but clearly identifies them as the Successor. A somehow meets Character B, who could either be a government spy/assassin tasked with tracking down A, or just a random person off the streets. B takes A in off the streets, preferably unaware of their status, and give them a place to live until A can find a proper job and get back on their feet. This would be a slow burn romance between A and B, and eventually B will learn A's true identity and have to decide on if they want to turn A in to the government for execution or keep A's secret.​

The Gospel Quartet - Demon x human
Following the general plot of Panic! At The Disco's songs starting with King of the Clouds and ending with Emperor's New Clothes, our story deals with a human, Character A, obtaining an ancient artifact and becoming extremely powerful, resulting in an inflated ego and general lack of morals. This leads A into a duality of downwards/upwards spirals, gaining fame and fortune, but pushing away friends and family with their new personality. Obtaining this artifact also put A on a hitlist for people also after said artifact, leading Character B (who might or might not be a former friend of A's) to eventually break into A's house and take the artifact, killing A in the process. A reincarnates as a demon bound to the artifact, and now is stuck following B around. Shenanigans ensue.​

Quiet Room - High school sweethearts with a twist
Characters A and B don't have the best lives. Both of them come from equally horrible backgrounds, abusive households, missing parents, instability and uncertainty driving them together. On a chance meeting, they found solace within each other's company. Two lost souls who'd not thought they'd be lovable have come to love each other. They had their problems, their fights and disagreements, but had managed to get thought it all. Upon graduating high school, however, life started to get to them. The two eloped as soon as they both were legal, and took up jobs in the world of retail and food service, making just enough money to get by and afford a small one room apartment. Their work hours pulled them apart more often than not, and both of them spent many lonely nights apart from the other. The love between them starts to run dry when one of them fills their night in the company of another, perhaps a mutual friend or coworker. Unhealthy coping mechanisms had made them codependent, but can they rekindle the fire that they used to hold between them? Or will their love end in an unhappy divorce?​

Post-Pacifist - Human OC x Sans
Essentially, replacing Frisk with an adult OC. Frisk can still play a role in the group, perhaps instead of being the human to break the barrier they were instead adopted by Asgore at the end of a neutral run, where they didn't befriend Alphys and Undyne? Since this would make Frisk technically the sixth human to fall, there'd be no need or way for Flowey to go Omega Flowey, so it isn't until the OC, the seventh human to fall, that Flowey would even act. But my main idea happens after a true pacifist ending, when the monsters are building their own town in the foothills of Mt. Ebott. Honestly I'm fine playing either role and even doubling up on this one if you want, though my idea with the seventh human was that they had the determined soul and were able to RESET, and have almost completed a genocide route, but died and RESET when Sans offered them mercy during his fight, completing a true pacifist run immediately afterwords. Needless to say, Sans doesn't trust the OC much, but the point is the buildup to the relationship, not the relationship itself.​

Postvoid-Pacifist - Handplates!Gaster x OC human (honestly I can play either or, but would prefer the human)
In a True Post-Pacifist run of Undertale, set in the Handplates AU, Alphys works with Sans and Character A to develop a machine. This machine, based on the concept notes Alphys found in the Old Lab on Dimensional Fatigue and the DT Extractor, is built to extract things permanently from the Void. Of course, the first thing they pull from the void is none other than Gaster. Upon his arrival back into the real world, everyone remembers him, and Sans and Papyrus retain their strange powers. The RP would start at that point, and deal with both the legal and emotional consequences of Gaster's actions, as well as feature a redemption arc and slow burn romance as A helps Gaster come to terms with his situation - the fact that his choices had no positive impact and how he must now learn to coexist with humans for the sake of monster kind.​

Deify - Godlike x Childhood Friend
Character A has been selected at random for an experiment. They might or might not know they've been selected, as a being from another dimension is doing the selection. The experiment is to bestow god-like powers upon one individual and observe the results. So A wakes up with the ability to do anything they want - of course the first thing they do is confide in their best friend, Character B. B has had a crush on A since they were children, but has never had the guts to tell A or ask A out on a date - A might not even like B like that. As A and B explore the extent of A's powers, shenanigans happen, perhaps A rises to fame and leaves B in the dust? Perhaps A makes it look like B has the powers instead? Perhaps nothing changes aside from A making life more convenient? Or A could decide to use the world like a sandbox, and it's up to B to reign in A to an extent. The point is this is a slow burn romance between A and B.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back