• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ต ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž ; ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

eclipsa

faerie sightings
nox​

smoke, fire, itโ€™s all going up
donโ€™t you know i ainโ€™t afraid to shed a little blood?
smoke, fire, flares are going up
flares are going up

โ†“ โ†“ โ†“​

god has appeared to many people in many ways. a benevolent young woman, a violent man, a war lord who never fell, or the voice in the lake. myths and legends have spread throughout history of gods and spirits, beings outside of our understanding.

the truth is, the real god is mortality. the last battle we all face, death. those who seem to be gods are just people whose time has yet to come. warriors chosen to protect humanity, even when it doesnโ€™t deserve it. immortals.

they have existed nearly as long as humanity itself. doomed to an eternity of solitude, only to have each other. their blood runs black as night, and their wounds heal rapidly, at least until it is their time.

no one knows why or how or when their time comes. it comes when it comes. no one understands how they exist, or why. only that they do.

as humanity faces a new type of crisis one man decides to change that. he manages to capture the oldest, trapping him in a lab and running test after test after test.

then, suddenly, new immortals are born. one after the other. the elders are forced to find them and stop the man behind it all.
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”​
tl;dr: basically itโ€™s a cool rp about immortals and an impending apocalypse thatโ€™s inspired by the old guard, the 100, and my own lil goblin brain. i will answer any questions you have about the plot if thereโ€™s anything unclear!!

atra​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back