• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern { ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ฌ. } โ€” ๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
THE HYPE:

[ sheets due 1st march. ]

Can the brains have powers or are they just super smart?
they definitely can ! every character will have some sort of an ability (:

eeeek so many applications for stealth !! this competition is gonna be tight so good luck to everyone โ™ก

eeeek so many applications for stealth !! this competition is gonna be tight so good luck to everyone โ™ก

i felt this so much.... it was just u and me when i went to sleep then morning came and the number bumped to like SEVEN

Iโ€™m probably going to be applying for brains or medic because I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be able to beat the competition for those roles lol

I thought someone was applying for leader, but they haven't posted a placeholder yet. ยฏ\_(o_o)_/ยฏ

yoyoyo Iโ€™m here

I was going to apply for the brute but I was intrigued by the brains + the competition for the role

Iโ€™ll probably make a brute on the side idk

I hope I get some competition for the brute, lmao.

I was really unsure about my face claim, though. All the actors I found that were muscular enough to fit the role were either in their late twenties or early thirties ;-;.​

I was really unsure about my face claim, though. All the actors I found that were muscular enough to fit the role were either in their late twenties or early thirties ;-;.​
I mean you could bring that irony with the character by making him look lithe & lanky but heโ€™s really a hulk

your fc is wonderful !! and just because he isnโ€™t โ€œmuscularโ€ doesnโ€™t mean they arenโ€™t strong either โ€” in my mind, i feel like ezra chose the more subtle ones / โ€œunderdogโ€ kind of vibe so he works perfectly tbh~

esther being a GODDESS as always,,, uGh we stan !!

we have a leader ! ! !

also now I'm contemplating isla's role ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”
i just wanna say i adore the placeholder for isla !! but if you are contemplating roles โ€” or if there a second role you are eyeing โ€” you are more than welcome to post a second app ! but only one will be accepted just to keep it fair for everyone (:

I hope minveras abilities are acceptable they will mostly work when she is in human contact with someone and for some reason i love the fc i chose but im looking for like a pessimistic smart ass(basically rick sanchez lol)and im struggling finding backup fcs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back