• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Characters
Here

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

When The Party's Over
weldherwings x HanTheSunbeam

Last edited:
[div class=party][div class=glitch][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=text]Chapter One [div class=title1]call me friend, but keep me closer.[/div] [/div][/div] [class=party]width:100%; height:400px; position:relative;background:url(https://etc.usf.edu/presentations/backgrounds/grid/grid_04/1304m.gif); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=glitch]width:100%; height:440px; position:absolute; top:-40px; opacity:0.1; background:url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/OAsgOx81fi0Gk/source.gif); background-size:cover; filter:grayscale(100%);[/class] [class=pic]width:330px; height:300px; background:url(https://paintingvalley.com/sketches/sketch-party-1.png); background-size:cover; margin:auto; z-index:2;[/class] [class=text]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; margin-top:-20px; [/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:230px; color:black; margin:auto; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla; text-transform:lowercase; margin-top:-9px;[/class]

[div class=bg] [div class=2ndbox][div class=hover][div class="scroll"]
[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] Let's get pissed-faced!
[div class=h1]Location:[/div]Sung-Mi's apartment
[div class=h1]Tag:[/div] A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba
[div class=h1]Outfit:[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]He was on a mission.

Tae quickly smashed the buttons of the elevator, bobbing up and down as he waited for the machine to start moving up. Sung-Mi had texted him only twenty minutes ago, telling him that her and Eun-Sang had another fight. Tae had basically responded telling her to be ready for him within half an hour. Didn’t give her any details, just that he was on his way over – like good friends do.

Freaking Eun-Sang, he grumbled to himself as he watched the numbers begin to change above the elevator door. It was no secret that Tae wasn’t Eun-Sang’s number one fan. In fact, he had always felt a little bit off about the bloke. And he wasn’t one to hide secrets from his dear best friend, so he would often tell Sung-Mi how she could do so much better. In his own personal opinion, he would say that she had spent the last eight months wasting her precious time on that jerk. But, she seemed happy with him (well, most of the time), so Tae learnt to bite his tongue and just try to avoid hanging out with Sung-Mi and Eun-Sang together.

As the number landed on his friend’s floor, chiming a little bell to indicate that the door was opening, Tae burst past through the doors before they even fully opened. His friend needed him. In his hands, he held two plastic bags filled with chocolate and alcoholic beverages. If he was going to help Sung-Mi get through this rough patch, then she was going to help him by letting him have a cheat day and eating his weight in chocolate, alcohol and barbeque meat. These cheat days were special to him. He didn’t just do it for anyone or for any reason. And Sung-Mi knew that because he would often complain about how he wanted to drink or have chocolate, but he was trying to reserve his cheat days for a special occasion. Well, this was an emergency.

Once he arrived in front of his friend’s door, he gave it three solid knocks before his hand quickly moved to the keypad. His fingers moved out of muscle memory as he placed the code in to unlock the front door. And ah yes, he was in! “I’m herrree!” he called out as he opened up the door and let himself in. Some people would say this was some sort of invasion of privacy. But to the pair of them, this was normal. Heck, Sung-Mi knew the password for his keypad too (it was his cat’s birthday). The pair of them were comfortable enough to just go ahead to each other’s house as they pleased. I mean, sometimes it wasn’t all that good considering there had been a couple of times where he would walk in on Sung-Mi and Eun-Sang having little kissing sessions on the couch. To which he would just walk out again and try to source some bleach to pour on his eyes.

Slipping off his shoes at the entrance way, kicking them off to the side so no one would trip over them, he began to make his way further into the apartment. “I come with giftssss” he called out once more, on the hunt for his friend. “And I hope you’re ready to get freaking lit because I’m counting this as a cheat day.” [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div] [div class=textfade]Guk Tae-won[/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:410px; position:relative;background:url(https://etc.usf.edu/presentations/backgrounds/grid/grid_04/1304m.gif); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=stickyfade]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(221, 221, 221, 0.7);[/class] [class=picfade]width:400px; height:250px; background:url(https://pa1.narvii.com/6691/f1ad43089c88d1ca132d5106d76fbaa8070da1a5_hq.gif); background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:40px; left:480px; filter:grayscale(10%); pointer:cursor; filter:grayscale(100%);[/class] [class=textfade]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:280px; left:375px;[/class] [script class=picfade on=click] fadeToggle 1000 picfade fadeToggle 1000 stickyfade fadeToggle 1000 textfade fadeToggle 3000 1stbox fadeToggle 3000 2ndbox fadeToggle 3000 3rdbox fadeToggle 5000 name [/script] [animation=slideup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(50px);opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100%]transform: translateY(0);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=scale][keyframe=0]transform: scale(0); opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=1stbox]width:580px; height:290px; padding:10px; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; display:none; position:absolute; left:550px; top:30px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=2ndbox]width:300px; height:310px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/db/25/fb/db25fbcd27463e2a6f474e54beec21df.jpg); background-size:cover; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; display:none; position:absolute; left:210px; top:30px; [/class] [class=name]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:295px; left:700px; display:none;animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:4s; z-index:1;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1] font-size:18px; display:inline-block; font-weight:bold; margin:5px;[/class] [class=hover]padding:10px; width:94%; height:94%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:3s; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:3s;[/class] [/div]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] The apartment was quiet, save the noise of the TV. The pair sat on the couch, bathed in the blue hues of the movie playing out before them. Sung-mi was comfortably sat on the cream colored sofa being snuggled by her boyfriend. Eun-sang held her close, his arm around her shoulders with her head resting on his chest. It was so warm and soft. The woman wanted to stay like this forever. If only he'd stay, and not just for the night. Her heart swelled at the thought of living with him. Waking up every morning to be greeted by his sleeping face would make her smile and laugh almost every single day. It would often surprise people based on how put together Eun-sang was, how disheveled he was when he woke up in the morning. His hair ruffled, eyes heavy with sleep. Sung-mi loved to see him like that. It made him more human, more imperfect.

She wanted to move forward in their relationship, or atleast plan to. They were close to their 1 year anniversary. It only seemed natural to her. Sung-mi was hardly watching the movie as she watched him, thinking of what could be, seeing her own story play out with him. It was only when he shifted that she recognized the movie was over.

Eun-sang met her gaze and smiled. "Hey," he spoke sweetly. She smiled in return. The lights were dim overhead, giving him a warm glowing halo around his hair. Sung-mi sat up in her place to face him. Her boyfriend looked at his phone, checking the time. "I should head home. I have lecture tomorrow morning and an exam in the afternoon. I should be studying," He told her.

As the young man moved to get up from the couch, Sung-mi placed her hand on his shoulder. "Stay," she almost whispered, "Please."

A mischievous smirk played across his handsome figures. "Is that an invitation?" He purred, leaning closer. Before he could come much closer, Sung-mi placed her hands on his chest to stop him.

"Um, no, I mean, not really," She stumbled out. She felt the familiar warmth crawl across her cheeks. Not right now, don't let him get to you.

Eun-sang chuckled lightly, Sung-mi felt the vibration in her hands as he did so. "You're so cute," His voice was sweet like honey. A smile played on his lips, pulling his eyes closed slightly.

"I-um-I wanted to talk to you," She was able to get out. She noticed a shift in her boyfriend's expression from amused to confused. His eyebrows knitted together and his smile dropped.

"Is everything ok?" He asked, voice weary and cautious as he sat up.

The young woman shook her head quickly to comfort him, "Yeah! Of course! Everything is great. That's why I want to talk." She expected his posture to relax and his facial expression to soften as she said this. To her surprise though, he kept his muscles tense, ready to scurry away, like he knew what was coming. "I want to move," She stated.

Eun-sang's right eyebrow lifted as he kept his eyes trained on her. "And this concerns me how? Just move. I thinks it's best if you didn't have to travel so far to work," He voiced. So he didn't see where this was going.

Sung-mi began to get slightly nervous. She started to fiddle with her hands, picking at her finger nails. "I was thinking, that," she paused, taking in air to calm her nerves "It doesn't make sense, that, we.. um. Live so far away. We spend a lot of our time together already, and..." He backed away slightly from her. He caught on.

"Sung-mi..." He let out an aggravated sigh, "I'm not ready." She felt her heart drop.

"We don't have to move in right away, we could wait. Just look at apartments with me," She tried, her voice slightly desperate.

"I said I wasn't ready," His voice raised in volume.

Sung-mi felt her face set in anger. She wasn't one to get angry often, but he didn't even think about it. "So my feelings about it don't matter to you," She shot back, her tone changing from timid to assertive.

Her rolled his eyes, "I really don't care. We should both be in agreement. I disagree. Therefore the conversation is over."

She stood up. How dare he? "So I don't matter to you?!" She yelled.

"That's not what I said," he groaned.

"Like hell. That's exactly what you said. You don't care therefore I'm not important," her tone was mocking, he was obviously ticked off.

"Why is this so damn important to you? I just want to wait, I'm not ready!" He shouted back.

"Because I love you, and I want to be with you for a long time. Don't you want that?" Her voice quieted, tears stung at her eyes. Eun-sang held her gaze. He was silent. His lack of an answer was enough. He didn't want what she wanted. Sung-mi felt her heart drop. He didn't want her. "Get out," she said quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Look, I don't want to leave it..." He tried.

Her eyes met his. "I said get out," Her voice was stern. She wanted him to know he was t welcome here. Not right now anyways. He sighed, grabbed his jacket from the chair beside her, and moved to go out the door. Sung-mi didn't look up when she heard to door slam shut.

As soon as he was gone she sunk to the floor. She held her face in her hands as she cried. What was wrong with her? Was she so awful that he didn't want her? Why didn't he love her? Her mind flooded with questions. There was only one person she could think of to help her.

Tae-won.

----

When he had messaged he was on his way, she didn't think he'd be here this soon. It was almost like he ran here. His happy attitude when he walked him already made her feel a bit better. Sung-mi felt her eyes filled up once more as she came to him. Before he even set down the grocery bags he held, she wrapped his arms around him. "Thank you," she whispered into his chest as she hugged him. Tae was always there for her. Always. She felt better just hugging him. She felt herself shake as she cried. The young woman knew she'd be okay with him here.

She pulled away after awhile to actually look up at him. Sung-mi wiped her wet face quickly. She didn't feel the need to apologise to him, Tae never judged her for crying. Looking at the bag he brought, she said "I'm gonna need more than just beer," a slight laugh leaving her lips.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: I need a few rounds.| mentions weldherwings weldherwings
location: Her apartment | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #D4B58A [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/PJzyZ8kM/28153540-605869396423187-5348199272477097984-n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8F2114 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #AC5A2F ; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 30% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #23170F ; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=bla]background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=ble]background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=blo]background: #23170F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] let me just "talk" to that dickhead. yes... "talk"
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Seeing her sad face… oh, it made him boil up with rage towards that stupid faced boyfriend of hers. What type of jerk makes his girlfriend cry like this? A small frown involuntarily formed on his face as he thought of all the horrible things that bastard must’ve said to get Sung-Mi so upset. As soon as she wrapped her arms around him, he was quick to respond and embraced her warmly. Transferring both plastic bags into one hand, he placed his spare hand upon her head and gave it soothing pats as she buried her head into his chest.

Hearing her whisper, the frown was slowly starting to fade as a fond smile came to his face. “I’m always here for you, booger face” he lightly teased as he held her so close to him, his cheek resting upon the top of her head. As she began to slowly pull away, his hold on her loosened until his hands laid softly upon her arms. He knew that whenever he felt sad, he always liked a good cuddle or someone to just place their hand on his arm. Therefore, he had grown to think that maybe this was the way everyone would like to be loved.

Tae’s eyes studied her face. Tear stained cheeks and her eyes puffy. Oh man, he hated seeing her upset. Hell, he hated seeing anyone upset. However, as she made a light joke, he couldn’t help but also allow a light chuckle to slip past his lips. “Well, luckily for you… This is for after we get back. I mean, we can have one before we head off. But this is for the after party” he informed her, leaning over slightly to place the bag upon the coffee table.

Straightening back up once more, his hands moved from Sung-Mi’s arms and planted them firmly upon her wet cheeks. “Do you want me to beat him up? Will that make you feel better?” he asked, half jokingly but all the while… half serious. He gave her a soft smile before leaning over and placing a kiss upon her forehead, and pulling her into another hug. “I don’t like seeing you upset because of that dickhead.” he muttered under his breath before exhaling heavily.

Once again, he pulled back from the embrace and offered his friend a comforting smile. “Right. The plan for tonight.” He began, before making way closer to the plastic bag he had previously placed down. He opened it up before grabbing out two bottles of Soju. “So. We are going to get piss faced. First, we have a drink here. Then, we head down to Choi’s BBQ where we will eat so much meat and drink so much that our stomach will explode. Finally, we will come back here and continue to drink and eat chocolate, while watching a k-drama – of your choice, of course.

He took the lid off one of the Soju bottles, handing it to Sung-Mi before taking the lid off his own Soju. “Oh, and the best part of it all? I got paid for that latest modelling gig I had. You know that runway one where I had that giant peacock gear on that gave me a rash afterwards? So, everything is on me tonight. It’s my cheat night. We’re going to go absolutely, freaking crazy. And that’s an order. You got me?” he informed her. He raised his bottle in her direction before a wide, cheeky grin spread across his face. “Cheers” [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div] [div class=textfade]Guk Tae-won[/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:410px; position:relative;background:url(https://etc.usf.edu/presentations/backgrounds/grid/grid_04/1304m.gif); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=stickyfade]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(221, 221, 221, 0.7);[/class] [class=picfade]width:400px; height:250px; background:url(https://pa1.narvii.com/6691/f1ad43089c88d1ca132d5106d76fbaa8070da1a5_hq.gif); background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:40px; left:480px; filter:grayscale(10%); pointer:cursor; filter:grayscale(100%);[/class] [class=textfade]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:280px; left:375px;[/class] [script class=picfade on=click] fadeToggle 1000 picfade fadeToggle 1000 stickyfade fadeToggle 1000 textfade fadeToggle 3000 1stbox fadeToggle 3000 2ndbox fadeToggle 3000 3rdbox fadeToggle 5000 name [/script] [animation=slideup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(50px);opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100%]transform: translateY(0);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=scale][keyframe=0]transform: scale(0); opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=1stbox]width:580px; height:290px; padding:10px; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; display:none; position:absolute; left:550px; top:30px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=2ndbox]width:300px; height:310px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/db/25/fb/db25fbcd27463e2a6f474e54beec21df.jpg); background-size:cover; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; display:none; position:absolute; left:210px; top:30px; [/class] [class=name]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:295px; left:700px; display:none;animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:4s; z-index:1;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1] font-size:18px; display:inline-block; font-weight:bold; margin:5px;[/class] [class=hover]padding:10px; width:94%; height:94%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:3s; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:3s;[/class] [/div]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Tae-won placed his soothing hands on her arms. She felt herself take deep breaths to calm herself down. Sung-mi laughed at his comment of this being for later. While the girl could decently hold her alcohol, she knew she'd be 10x more drunk than Tae. That didn't sound too bad to her. Sung-mi giggled slightly at him asking her if she wanted him to beat up Eun-sang. She knew how Tae felt about him. She could see it in his face anytime he saw him or was mentioned. Part of her thought he was just being overprotective, but now she was thinking maybe he was right. But she didn't want it to be over. "Maybe a punch would knock some sense into him," She sighed as he pulled away. "But that's not me giving you permission. I'm just hoping he knocks his head on some pole going home," She mused. Her heart felt warmth as he held her once again. It wasn't healed, it probably wouldn't be for awhile, but forgetting sounded better than confronting issues. "I don't really want to talk about him." She finished.

Sung-mi listened carefully as he explained the game plan, she nodded slowly. "You weren't kidding when you said 'let's get lit!'" As she said his phrase, her voice deepened and she squinted her eyes. She smiled widely as him as she mocked him. "If I puke, you have to hold my hair," Her voice was stern, eyes serious. The young woman broke her face to smile shortly after. Her mind began to ponder what K-drama to watch. Was there any about murder and revenge on her watch list? Maybe. But then that might be feeding the flame.

Sung-mi laughed when he reminded her of the runway show he just finished. "They better have paid you damn well. You looked ridiculous," She spoke through giggles, "And I remember you whining to me for a week 'Sungah! I itch so bad'" She mock pouted. "Hilarious." She grabbed the bottle of soju happily. After the click and response of cheers, she took a hearty swig from the glass. She looked down at her outfit with her mouth full of soju, her cheeks slightly puffed and lips pouted. She swallowed, "Do you think I should Change? I feel like a slob," She commented, now looking up at her best friend with waiting eyes.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: I need a few rounds.| mentions weldherwings weldherwings
location: Her apartment | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #D4B58A [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/PJzyZ8kM/28153540-605869396423187-5348199272477097984-n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8F2114 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #AC5A2F ; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 30% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #23170F ; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=bla]background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=ble]background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=blo]background: #23170F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] I'm so ready to pass out on the floor as per usual
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Tae’s mouth hung open wide as his friend began to mock him for his runway outfit. Of course, it was the usual friendly banter between the two. She would mock, he’d pretend to be upset and then try and push her over or wrestle her to the ground. And vice versa. It’s what made their friendship just so delightful and unique in his opinion. “Ya!” he responded with a frown “I thought the feathers gave me bird flu or something and this is how you show you care for me? Aishh. You’re horrible. You can pay for your own food and drink tonight then. Here I am, being a nice friend and offering to bring you out for a meal and drinks and you treat me like this? I could’ve easily spent that money on a trip to Busan or on a Nintendo Switch.” Of course, he was joking. He raised his foot, giving her a playful nudge on the side of her leg before a wide grin spread across his face.

Once the pair of them cheers together, Tae followed Sung-Mi’s actions and took a large swing of the alcohol from his own bottle. He could feel the cold liquid run down his throat with a burning sensation. Ah, it felt like heaven. He seriously couldn’t remember the last time he had a drink. Maybe it was when he broke up with his last girlfriend? Okay, well, she hadn’t technically been a real girlfriend. They had just gone out on a couple of dates together. But he seriously thought that she was the one. She was funny, out-going and wanted to be a professional skydiver. Like – that’s so cool! He could see himself marrying a woman like that. Sadly, though, she told him that she felt like there was no connection between them and never contacted him again (well, that was a lie. She contacted him, asking him to stop texting her after he got drunk and started to spam her text messages).

Hearing her comment about looking like a slob, Tae frowned at his friend before shaking his head. “You might feel like a slob but you don’t look like one” he informed her before taking another sip of his drink. Letting out a refreshing ‘ah!’, he had another look at his friend’s clothing. “If you change, then it means I have to change” he commented, pulling on his jumper lightly before allowing it to fall back down. “Plus. People won’t be looking at you when we go out. My glorious face will shine the brightest, so everyone’s attention will be on me.” He joked. Wait…. Let’s hope he was joking.

He took one more sip of his drink, noticing that he had quickly come to the end of it, before placing it back onto the coffee table. He’d get rid of it later when they got home. Or in the morning because Lord knows he was probably going to pass out on the couch again. Tae wasn’t really a drinker because of his diet – but when he did drink… oh God. He drank like he hated his body. Which generally resulted in him passing out on Sung-Mi’s floor or couch if they finished off their drinking sessions here. Then again, he had been known for falling asleep on the floor at his own place if he had too much to drink. It just seemed as if he was incapable of finding a soft surface to lie down on while drunk.

Come on, then,” He said to Sung-Mi, taking hold of her hand and beginning to drag her out of the apartment. “Let’s go eat and drink until we can’t stand straight.” [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi loved that she was able to say anything to Tae-won. She could poke fun at just about anything about him. The majority of people thought she was really nice, and she was to them. Tae was just about the only person who knew the tiny angry person inside of her. While she often got upset or angered by people out in about, her will to stay away from confrontation often kept her lips sealed. Part of her wondered how her and Eun-sang managed to fight so often. Sung-mi decided to take another big drink to ignore that thought.

She smiled appreciatively at her best friend as he told her not to worry about her outfit. He always helped boost her confidence. That was until he had to complement himself. Sung-mi chuckled slightly at his comment of people looking at him rather than her. "If you decide to dance on a table or take your shirt off again, then you'll definitely get some looks. I am still shocked you haven't gotten kicked out yet. I just want to look half-way decent for my possible mug shot," She shot back, playing with her hair. He always seemed to do something stupid, which is why she didn't want him to go home most nights when they drank. Who knew what kind of crazy shenanigans the boy would get up to on his own. She was his only inhibition after the rest were knocked out by hard liquor.

Sung-mi cringed slightly at Tae setting his bottle down on the coffee table. The trash can wasn't far. She guessed this was only a foregleam of what was to come. She almost shuddered at the thought of the mess she would have to clean up. With a hangover. That was never pleasant. But she pushed down her negativity before he grabbed at her arm to pull her out of the apartment. "Wait! Hold up, lemme finish," She spoke quickly, shooting the rest of the soju. That one definitely burned. Sung-mi coughed as her best friend dragged her down the hallway.

The pair ended up in the street in no time. The sun left a light hazy red shade as the night was coming quickly. Though the sun was ready to go to bed, they had just started. The path to the barbeque was easy. It was pretty much an equal distance from the pairs' apartments. It had become their spot shortly after they moved in. Sung-mi had always loved the bright, young atmosphere of Itaewon. It was exciting to explore and always different. "Do you exclusively crave meat on your diet? Cuz we always end up here when you cheat," she asked while opening the door to the restaurant. She looked up at her friend. "Bar?" She asked, seeing where he's like to sit.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: I'm down for a party, just don't get us arrested.| mentions weldherwings weldherwings
location: Choi's | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #D4B58A [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/JnbGf8rd/51770899-380221086148134-8694732615170618161-n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8F2114 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #AC5A2F ; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 30% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #23170F ; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=bla]background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=ble]background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=blo]background: #23170F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] You'd classify that as a date, right?
[div class=h1]Location:[/div]Choi's Barbeque
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]“We always come here not just for the meat” he informed her as they made their way into the restaurant. “But because they always give us free stuff without me having to flash a titty at them. They know we’re good customers and always welcome us back” It was the truth. Most of the staff members at this establishment knew them by name and half of the time, they were able to pick out their order before they even opened their mouth. “Besides… I miss meat so much. You know that I’m only allowed to have chicken and fish. But I’d kill for a thick, juicy, grilled bulgogi meat. Or even some pork belly. Oh, my Lord… that sounds like heaven.

As Sung-Mi asked if they were to go to the bar, Tae nodded and followed her through. “ Let's grab some drinks up here and then we’ll move to the main area to get some food. Sound good?” he said to her as he moved beside her. His hand automatically rose up and landed on Sung-Mi’s lower back as they began to walk through the place. It was just out of natural habit; like he was trying to protect her almost. I mean, their walk down to the restaurant, Tae had his arm slung around his friend’s shoulder. It meant nothing; they were close friends and walking around Itaewon – as nice as the place was – you still got your weirdos. He wanted to make sure that she was safe and no one was going to try and steal from her.

As they approached the bar, Tae sat down upon one of the seats before leaning against the countertop to see if he could get someone attention. It didn’t take long for a bartender to rock up, asking them what they would like. Tae ordered the usual two drinks that they would order while here to which the bartender confirmed and said he would be back in a moment. As he ventured off to grab their drinks, Tae took a moment to gaze around their surroundings. He could see all the people around them, mostly young adults, enjoying a night out on the town with their friends, co-workers, family or special someone. His dark eyes slowly landed on what was obviously a date as the pair of them were giggling and holding hands.

Wait. That reminded him of something. “Sooooo…” he began, turning back to his friend. “I’ll need your help again next week with either picking out clothes or going clothes shopping.” The bartender returned at that moment with their drinks, to which Tae was quick to thank him by taking out his wallet from his jean pockets and handing over his card to him. Once the transaction went through, he placed the card back into his wallet, his wallet away, and brought his attention back to Sung-Mi.

I may or may not have another date that I need to look good for…” He explained to her before picking up his glass and taking a sip. “I met her at work on the runway three weeks ago. She’s a makeup artist and did my makeup for me on the day. So, she’s already seen me half-naked, trying to quickly stumble into a new change of clothes. But… she gave me her number and we’ve been texting and… well… she suggested we’d go out for some food and I suppose that’s a date. It’s a date, right? She wants to go out for food, in public, with me. You would count that as a date?” [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] The young woman smiled at the thought. It was true that this place was special. They had been coming here for years now. The people who worked here were so amazing. And the food was just as good. Sung-mi thought he was so adorable rambling on about different meats he wanted. Tae could be so dramatic some days. "Whatever you want hun. You're paying. I eat whatever," She said as she reached up and pinched his cheek. She moved slightly closer to him as he put his hand on her back. There wasn't many people there, but lots of strangers could make her overwhelmed. She was already emotional, it was easy. His arm around her shoulder, or a touch to her arm, or a hand resting on her low back, let her know she was safe and he was there to comfort her.

Sung-mi sat down on the stool next to Tae. Her eyes scanned the restaurant as her best friend ordered drinks. Her eyes stopped at a couple on a date. Their hands weaved together, warm smiles on their faces. The look the man was giving her, oh God, it made her stomach churn. You could see it written all over his face how much he cared for her, how much he loved her. Would Eun-sang ever look at her like that? Tae's voice saying "soooo...." brought her back, as she turned to him.

"Hmm?" Her eyes widened slightly at him, eyebrows up. The warm hazel of her eyes slightly glossy as she looked at him. She looked at her drink, it was tempting just to shoot the whole thing in this moment as her heart ached. But she decided against it. She did, though, take a drink and set it back on the table. She a warm smile pulled at her lips as he explained his date. He was so cute. The unsureness in his eyes when he asked desperately if it was a date. "If you've been flirting in you're text messages, it's a date. Do you have a picture? Is she cute? What's she like? Where are you going? Aish, why didn't you tell me sooner? You've been talking for awhile it seems," She tried her best to bring the excitement in her voice. She really was happy for him. She wanted him to find someone, she really did. But, she was still hurt and so to be 100% enthusiastic was difficult. "I'm sorry if I don't sound excited. I really am. I want you to find someone you're happy with," She gave him a bittersweet smile. She ran a jagged hand through her hair. Tae deserved, more than anyone, someone special. That, she wholeheartedly agreed with.

[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Being love sick is the worst!| mentions weldherwings weldherwings
location: Choi's | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #D4B58A [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/JnbGf8rd/51770899-380221086148134-8694732615170618161-n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8F2114 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #AC5A2F ; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 30% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #23170F ; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=bla]background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=ble]background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=blo]background: #23170F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] I'm a lovesick puppy eeeee
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Even though Sung-Mi was trying her hardest to act like she was excited, Tae could sense that she really wasn’t. To be honest, he couldn’t blame her. They were here in this very place because of her jerk ass boyfriend. The last thing she probably wanted to think about was more relationship crap. “You don’t need to be sorry,” he replied with a warm smile before reaching over and ruffling his hand on top of her head causing to mess up her hair. “You’ve got a jerk ass boyfriend who made you mad. Hearing about relationships is probably the last thing in the world you want to do.

It was at that moment he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket. He was quick to whip it out and well, it was her. He couldn’t hide the giddy smile as he felt his stomach form into knots from nerves. Oh man… She was really cute, and he really liked her. But, knowing him, he was going to screw things up and end up back where he started; the lone leader of the lonely hearts club.

No matter how hard he tried, he was just unlucky with love. Apparently there was just something about him that made people think he wasn’t worthy of being ‘boyfriend material’. But that didn’t matter right now. Because right now, this girl was talking to him and he felt like he was on cloud nine. His fingers swiped against the screen to see the reply to his last message. She had told him that she was working tonight, to which he responded by reminding her to stay nice and warm. Seeing her cute little emoji replying back to his reminder made his heart warm. He couldn’t wipe that damn smile off his face like some lovesick teenager. But then he remembered something; Sung-Mi.

He turned his gaze to his best friend. She probably hated the fact that he was getting all loved up over this girl she didn’t know. But then again… she had just said to him that she was excited for him even if she didn’t sound it… And that she wanted him to find someone he was happy with… So, she could help him decode if this girl that he was texting back and forth actually liked him or not, right?

Here,” he said, handing over his phone to her so she could see the text messages. He trusted Sung-Mi with his life, so of course he trusted her with his phone. At least she could give him some pointers on if he was coming on way too strong and needed to back up a bit, or if the girl was interested in him or not. “Her name is Nari. And uh… yeah… we’ve been texting these last few weeks… as you see… But like... is she flirting or is she just being nice, you know? Oh, she sent me a selfie just there,” He pointed to the screen before tapping on the picture to make it larger. A warm smile fell upon his face as he saw Nari’s face before him once more. “I really like her… I think she might be the one” he said is a soft voice, not wanting to sound too sappy. But it was the truth.

[div class=text][div class=a]so turns out that aimee - my cat, don't worry - only likes to eat when I'm eating my dinner. she refuses to touch her meal until i sit down with mine ahha[/div] [div class=q]buahaha oml that's so cute![/div] [div class=a]you need to come over soon to meet her! c= what are you up to atm?[/div] [div class=q]eeee! i cant wait to meet this "love of your life" hehe just getting ready to do some makeup for clients. new shoot tonight.[/div] [div class=a]ahhh its cold tonight! make sure you wear lots of layers and keep warm! drink lots of water too![div class=t2][/div][/div] [div class=q]i will! i will (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)![div class=t1][/div][/div] [/div] [class=text]width:300px; height:500px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px;[/class] [class name=q] width:50%;border-radius:10px; padding:10px; background:#e7e6eb; font-family: Helvetica; letter-spacing: 0.5px; margin-left:10px;margin-bottom:10px;[/class] [class name=a]width:50%; border-radius:10px; padding:10px; background: #0581fd; margin-left:120px; margin-bottom:10px; color:white[/class] [class=t1] width: 0; height: 0;border-top: 5px solid transparent; border-right: 20px solid #e7e6eb; border-bottom: 5px solid transparent; margin-left:-153px; margin-top:5px; display:inline-block;[/class] [class=t2] width: 0; height: 0;border-top: 5px solid transparent; border-left: 20px solid #0581fd; border-bottom: 5px solid transparent; margin-left:160px; margin-top:10px; display:inline-block;[/class] [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] The insults to her boyfriend made her feel conflicted. The more Sung-mi sat there with her feelings, the more she felt it was her fault that they fought. To hear Tae insult him without knowing that made her feel bad. Part of her enjoyed being angry at him but the other half just felt so awful at even bringing up the subject, and pushing the issue after he said it was uncomfortable for him. "Well, he wouldn't have been a jerk ass boyfriend if I hadn't been a pushy bitch of a girlfriend," She mumbled, half to herself, as she looked down at her drink. Tae moved to grab his phone from his pocket after getting a text message.

She didn't have to ask in order to find out who it was. The excitement and puppy-like smile told her. Her heart internally groaned and awed at the same time. Sung-mi felt guilt wash over her. She should be feel happiness for her friend in this moment. Screw it. The young woman grabbed her drink and downed the rest of it. She was already going to get drunk, might as well get drunker faster. With teeth clenched, she pulled in air as the liquor burned it's way down her throat. Sung-mi began to feel the slight numbness and warmth that came with being buzzed. She wanted to drink until she couldn't even say the name Eun-sang.

The girl took the phone offered to her. The look on Tae's face, the hope she would help him, made her feel happy. He wanted her advice. Not that she was any great example of understanding love. She, herself, only had two boyfriends. One in the last year of high school, that the pair mutually ended once they graduated, and now Eun-sang. And that one was going great. So she obviously knew so much about flirting. Then again, she had the insight of a girl. He pointed to her picture, which caused her mouth to drop open. "Oh my God, she's so pretty! Are you sure she isn't the model? I mean, you're cute and all but, damn," Sung-mi looked up at her friend with a small smirk on her face. She began to read over the text messages. She seemed really sweet. And cute. Very much so Tae's type. Their conversation wasn't anything outstanding, but it seemed like they had a mutual affection for each other. "I see some flirtation, mostly from you," She wiggled her eyebrows. "She obviously enjoy's talking to you, and the little emoji's," She put her hand to her mouth in mock shock like it was something scandalous, "Yup, I think she likes you." The look on his face, coupled with his little "she's the one" melted her heart. She reached out and squished his cheeks together. "You are just a hopeless romantic aren't you," She pulled back and handed his phone back to him.

That's when her phone buzzed. She pulled the device from her pocket to see someone was calling. She immediately rejected to call and put it back in her pocket. Eun-sang. Nope, not drunk enough for that conversation. The guilt she felt was minor to the anger that took over her just to see his name. She faced her friend. She wanted to talk about something else. Something non-love-life related. "We should play a game. Get a bottle of tequila, two shot glasses and play a drinking game. Might as well have fun while we get wasted," She suggested with a excited smile. "Oh! And let's eat soon, I'm starving!"
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Let's chat! Only, not about love.| mentions weldherwings weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] I'm ready to die from alcohol poisoning thnx
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Seeing Sung-Mi’s mouth drop and her statement of how pretty Nari was, Tae couldn’t wipe the smile off of his face. Yes, she is pretty… he mentally agreed with his friend, feeling his face burn with excitement about the possibility of this new girlfriend. However, as Sung-Mi then questioned if Nari was actually the model and not him, he playfully frowned and nudged his friend. “Hey. These looks are paying for your dinner. Of course, I’m the model. I mean… she could be a model though, couldn’t she?” he trailed off, gazing at the phone as Sung-Mi began to read through the text messages.

He waited anxiously to hear what his friend had to say about the whole situation. Finally, she spoke. She saw some flirtation – coming mostly from him. At her wiggled eyes, Tae couldn’t help but feel his face burn up. He felt like he was never any good with flirting, which resulted in a lot of dead ended relationship opportunities. But now he was somewhat scared – was he being too forward? Was he flirting too much? He was just about to ask that when Sung-Mi announced that it seemed as if Nari enjoyed talking to him and that – gasp! She thought Nari liked him?!

Tae’s face was beetroot as a wide grin fell on his face. The thought of someone liking him like the way he liked them made his heart soar high in the sky. As he felt Sung-Mi’s cold hands on his burning cheeks, he gazed from his phone to his friend with wide eyes and a pouting lip thanks to the squishing. A hopeless romantic. That was one way to put it. He was just scared that he had all this love to give and no one to give it to; that he wouldn’t find someone and by the time he had children, if you found a tooth in the house you wouldn’t have a clue if the tooth came from the child or from him.

The smile still remained on his face as his friend pulled away to grab her phone. From the expression on her face, it was someone she didn’t want to talk to. Ah, it would have to be the jack-ass then, I suppose? It was only a further confirmation when she all the sudden stated that they should play a drinking game. A devilish grin formed on his face at the thought of getting hammered because of some childish game they could play. Oh, he was so keen. “You’re so on,” he chuckled before taking hold of his drink and finishing the rest of it.

Resting the glass back down on the table, he wiped his lower lip with the back of his hand before looking back at his friend with a glint of evil in the corner of his eye. “We should play Never Have I Ever. It’ll get interesting for sure.” he suggested. Of course it was going to be interesting – the pair knew everything about each other. It was practically going to be a game of taking turns to do shots.

Seeing a waitress about to walk past their direction, Tae grabbed her attention. She approached him and when he asked about having a table to sit down and eat, she pointed to a free one nearby. After thanking her, he turned back to his friend with a grin. “You go and sit down at our table and I’ll get the drinks. I hope you’re prepared to get absolutely wasted.” he chuckled with a wink. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi almost instantly got giddy at his suggestion. This would not be the first time that her and Tae had played never have I ever. The last time they did, they were with a group of friends and only targeted each other. It always brought out embarrassing, hilarious memories that one would like to forget, but the other would never let them live it down. Like him asking last time, in front of all their friends, if anyone had ever thrown up in another person's purse. Which she had done on her 19th birthday on the train home. Then she swore to never drink again. But here she was, drinking. She guessed somethings never changed.

Sung-mi followed the waitresses direction to the table. It was relativity private, there were a few groups of friends, but they were too engrossed in their conversations to pay any attention. At least there weren't any families around the table. She didn't want the poor children to hear the things that would ultimately come out of her mouth. She always tended to get a little out of hand when drunk. The woman sat down, she pulled her sweatshirt over her head to be left in the striped turtleneck she was wearing underneath. She was already getting a bit warm. She knew she would only get warmer, especially when a hot plate was nearby. The waitress came back. She decided to order before Tae came back. The food would come sooner that way. The waitress recognized her and asked if she'd like the usual. She smiled and nodded. Just as the waitress went in to put in their order, Tae came and sat across from her with two glasses and a bottle of something. She didn't read the label.

Sung-mi grabbed the bottle from his hands and cracked the seal on it. "I ordered for us," The girl told him. She filled the glasses down on the table and filled the two before setting the bottle off to the side. "I wanna go first," She stated. She set her head on her interlocked hands, elbows on the table. Dark eyes narrowed at her friend as she thought of a question. She scrunched her nose up and smirked at her thought. "Okay! Never have I ever said I'd go gay for Jungkook," She gave him a mischievous grin, waiting for his response.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Oh, you're totally on!| mentions weldherwings weldherwings

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] Two can play that game, bish.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]“Perfect,” he responded as he was informed that she ordered for them. He had no doubt that his friend would’ve picked his heart's desire. Plus, they could continue to keep ordering if they wanted more food.

As Sung-Mi filled the glasses, Tae took the opportunity to also take off his jumper. Whenever he drank, he always got an Asian flush. You know – your face goes completely red regardless of the number of drinks you’ve had. Well, his was already starting even though he was only two drinks down. Not to mention Sung-Mi spending her time before talking about how cute Nari was. That didn’t help at all.

Pulling off his grey jumper to reveal a plain black tee underneath, he hung his jumper on the chair next to him before pausing. Sung-Mi had just said she wanted to go first. Oh, man. She had something up her sleeve. Tae looked over at his friend, narrowing his eyes. “Okay….? he said slowly before sitting up straight, watching the female before him change her posture and facial features as she tried to come up with her first ‘never have I ever’.

Okay! Never have I ever said I’d go gay for Jungkook!

God dammit. He needed to stop watching BTS videos with Sung-Mi while drunk. He had said it once – one time – while drunk that if he had to suck any of their peepees, it would be Jungkook’s because he was his bias and because of the whole tattoo rumour. And dear, sweet Sung-Mi loved to hold that memory close to her heart to throw out there time to time to remind him of the stupid things that come out of his mouth while he’s drinking.

You’re freaking bitch…” he muttered under his breath, narrowing his eyes at the girl. Shaking his head slightly, he reached over and took hold of the shot glass before quickly drinking it in one go. The alcohol burnt his throat more than the Soju, causing the poor boy to scrunch up his face in disgust. But it was a good disgust. It was one of those ‘wow, this is really going to get me drunk quick’ type of disgust.

Right. My turn.” he announced before copying his friend’s posture; setting his head upon his interlocked hands and elbows on the table in a mocking way. Tilting his head to the side, he flashed her a rather sly grin. “Never have I ever… got caught… half-dressed… with my ex by my Umma and my Umma’s friend because I thought they weren’t coming home for a long time” he said with a teasing tone.

He had heard the story from both sides; from Sung-Mi’s and his Umma’s. His Umma was in sheer horror that Sung-Mi was even that active and that she was proud to have a ‘son who was saving himself for marriage’ – which made Tae internally scream and sweat all the fluids in his body. Meanwhile, Sung-Mi told him how she never thought his Umma and her Umma would be back for a while and gave information on far they actually managed to get before being walked in on. It was safe to say that Tae was on Sung-Mi’s side and was equally upset for her that she was walked in on before she got to finish the good deed. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi immediately broke out in laughter at Tae-won's facial expression. Her body leaned back in her chair as her body shook with uncontrollable giggles. A snort, which happened every now and again, escaped her body. She couldn't help it. He looked betrayed and amused at the same time. "Maybe he's the one for you," She said, slightly calmed from her laughter, "I don't blame you, Jungkook is a smash for me." Her giggle fit had calmed as he leaned forward, she now sat back with her arms in her lap. The look on his face just before he spoke told her that he was going to say something incredibly embarrassing.

And that he did.

That evil little shit. He went there. Sung-mi gasped, eyes going wide. She leaned forward and planted a firm flick to his forehead. "Yah! I can't believe you! Jinjja!!" She yelled. That was definitely a scene that 18 year old Sung-mi would have loved to forget about. She remembered wanting to die as soon as the door clicked open. Why did they think it was a good idea to do it on her couch?

Sung-mi sighed as she grabbed the glass in front of her. The liquid moved quickly down her throat. She scrunched her nose up as it burned it's way down. She was going to be so hammered. At this rate she was going to stumble home and fall sleep, possibly in the elevator on the way up. Or she'd be a crazy lunatic. "You should have seen the look on your Umma's face. She was mortified. Then my Umma told us to get dressed and sit on the couch. She proceeded to give us a lecture about safe sex and she wasn't old enough yet to be a grandma," She chuckled, "I believe it was the most awkward conversation I've ever had in my life." Sung-mi moved to grab the bottle and refill her glass, she passed it over to Tae. She wickedly smirked at him. "I've always wondered what your Umma would say if she found out her precious Wonnie was no longer a sweet sweet virgin," Her spoke to him like she would a baby, or his cat.

Her eyes lit up as she thought of a good one. "Never have I ever fallen asleep during sex!" She pointed an accusative finger out at him. Her voice was probably louder than he wanted it to be, but she got louder as she got drunker. Wait. Was drunker even a word? When she was originally told this story, of Tae being this woman's unfortunate partner, she laughed like a mad woman. All she could imagine was the woman, just sitting there with Tae-won just snoozing. It was so funny to her. Sung-mi knew her cheeks were starting the flush with alcohol, as they always did. She pressed her cold hands into her warm face in an effort to cool them down. She continues to grin at her bestie, as she waited for him to react.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Oh ho ho! Wait one second till I end you.| mentions weldherwings weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] You want dirty? Okay, let's get dirty then.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Tae evilly chuckled at his friend’s reaction, placing his hand upon his head to soothe the skin that was just whacked by Sung-Mi’s fingers. He knew it was the perfect story for a payback. As the girl began to re-tell the story of that fateful day, Tae had to cover his mouth with a hand that his chin was rested upon. Oh, he could see it all playing out in his head right now. It would’ve been a sight to see.

Taking hold of the bottle to refill his own glass, he allowed a snort to fall out of his nose at the mention of his Umma finding out that he wasn’t a virgin. “If she realised that I lost my virginity way before that incident even took place, she’d have a heart attack” he chuckled, shaking his head at the thought as he refilled his glass. Which was true – he had lost his virginity about four months before that unlucky day for Sung-Mi. “I’m surprised she never made me wear a chastity belt to make sure my innocence wasn’t stripped away from me before I was married” he added before placing the bottle down.

The next thing he heard, however, made his eyes wide and almost made him choke on his own tongue. That finger… The way she said it so loudly. Oh man, he was going to kill her. “Wae, wae, wae!” he whined, leaning over and pushing her hand down to stop pointing her finger at me. “That’s not fair! You know that makgeolli makes me sleepy. She knew that too – but she still wanted to have a round!

It was true. Prior to going back to his place to a little bit of fun, he had met this girl at an after-party for one of the runway shows he had worked on. She was also a model and they had spent the night doing shots. She offered him some makgeolli and he told her ‘ah, makgeolli makes me super drunk and sleepy’. She still pushed for it. So, he did. And when they returned back to his place, in the middle of getting it on, he had fallen asleep. He could only just imagine the look on her face as she was on top, having the time of her life to all the sudden hearing the person beneath her snoring his head off. She left before he woke up the next morning which meant he never got her phone number. Oh, how he wished he could’ve redeemed himself.

With a sour look on his face, he took his shot glass and drank the alcohol, frowning at the burning sensation running down his throat. He placed the glass back down on the table before leaning back into his chair and crossing his arms, thinking about what to come up with next. “Let me see…” he pondered for a moment. The waitress who took their order prior had returned with their sides. She offered the pair of them a smile as she placed the items down onto the table.

Ah hah. He knew how to embarrass his dear friend. “Okay… Never Have I said that Mingyu is my hall pass because, and I quote,” he brought his finger up in the air, pretending to curl imaginary hair around it. “He’s so mega fine. It’s so unfair. And look at how he dances! Oh, he’s gotta be a fun time!” he mocked his friend with a loud, high pitched voice (enough to make the waitress try to hide the smile forming) before a wide grin stretched across his face. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi began to laugh even harder at his surprise. She fell forward onto the table, her hands crossed her stomach as she laughed uncontrollably. Her sides hurt, her eyes welled up with tears of delight. Oh, how she wished she would have recorded his face as he whined to her. He tried to explain himself, but that wasn't going to stop her from holding this over his head. "I wish I could have seen her face, I bet it was priceless. I could not imagine what I would do in a situation like that," She managed to get out, wiping her eyes between chuckles. She knew whatever he would say next would kill her, but it was worth it. Tae slouched back in his chair, thinking as the waitress came back.

Sung-mi looked up as the waitress, and just as she finished with thanking her, Tae-won opened his big fat mouth to speak. She whipped her head towards her friend, eyes so wide, they might fall out of her head. His impression of her seemed like a middle school girl, and that was hella embarrassing. Her face was probably tomato red. Oh, was he dead. He was 100% a dead man walking. She heard the waitress holding back her giggles as Tae gave her a satisfied look. Sung-mi pushed her lips together in order to stop herself from cussing him out.

As the waitress left she almost sprung out of her chair to strangle the boy in front of her. "You're such a dick," She shook her head in embarrassment. She gladly downed the shot in front of her. It tasted like how betrayal felt. "You know what? I have a gift for you," She moved her hand under the table and looked down like she was searching for something. "Oop! Found it!" She exclaimed, holding up her fist, middle finger raised in retaliation, "Look at that! Isn't it gorgeous! And it's just for you," Her tone was icky sweet. Sung-mi let her lips give him a sarcastic smile as her eyes burned holes into his face. In all reality, she didn't really care. If a human being wasn't attracted to Kim Mingyu then they didn't have eyeballs. He was just, uhg, so perfect. It was more the fact that the waitress now knew that she was a creep that embarrassed the heck out of her.

At this point, she was really feeling the soju, the drink at the bar, and now two shots in her system. Her mind felt numb, slightly woozy. She just wanted to eat right now. Sung-mi grabbed her chopsticks and laid strips of meat on the hot plate. She then grabbed a piece of kimchi and shoved it in her mouth. "Who's yours?" She asked her friend, using her chopsticks to gesture, "Your hall pass I mean." She was curious. Who was the celebrity that Tae would get with if he had the chance? She'd think of something else to embarrass him with, but her drunkish brain could only focus on one thing at a time. And now that one thing was food.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: How could you?! I trusted you!| mentions weldherwings weldherwings

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] mMMmmmM Hyuna or Sana? Why not both?
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]He could feel the effects of the alcohol on his body very much so right now. Tae-Won was tipsy ladies and gentlemen. And you could tell that he was tipsy from the way he couldn’t wipe that stupid smirk off his face and that giggling slipping past his lips as he saw that pure shock and horror fall upon his friend’s face. He could tell that she was holding back because they were in public. Had they been at one of their apartments, he was sure he would’ve been cursed at and would’ve resulted in one of them being pinned to the ground while the other begged for mercy.

Hearing her call him a dick, he had to raise his hand to cover his mouth as he felt those drunk giggles trying to escape. The heat of his face and redness of his cheeks didn’t help with him trying to mask his tipsiness. He watched as Sung-Mi said she had a gift for him – and he actually fell for it too. His giggling ceased and he watched curiously as his friend reached under the table. As soon as he saw that middle finger rise up, it happened; he practically exploded in a mess of drunk giggles.

Placing both his hands upon his face, he tried to muffle out the sound of his embarrassing giggles. “Stop it. You’re gonna make me wee” he complained through his hands. He wiped the tears forming from his eyes before trying to look at his friend in a more serious manner. Alas, he had to press his lips firmly tight together to ensure those stupid drunk giggles wouldn’t escape once more.

Tae watched as the meat sizzled on the pan before them, picking up his own chopsticks to pick up a piece of kimchi. He placed it into his mouth before Sung-Mi asked him a question which was… well, a bit of a shock. Because… how the heck did they go along with life without knowing whose each others hall passes were? He could’ve sworn he had told her before. Oh, well… I suppose today was the day where they finding out something new.

Leaning back in his chair once more, crossing his arms as he chewed on his food, he actually took time to consider his options. There were many different celebrities that he thought were pretty. But he didn’t actually know which ones he would consider as ‘hall passes’. He frowned slightly as he tried to think. And then, he thought of it. Well, two of them. “I can’t decide out of… Hyuna… or Sana…” he announced to her before slowly nodding.

Sana is really cute… Umma would love her. And her eyes are so beautiful. But Hyuna… she’s a badass bitch and I feel like she’d do crazy things in bed. E’Dawn is a very lucky man.” he began to ramble on. “Sana… mmm… I don’t know… She has a great body… but Hyuna… Oh… The latest Calvin Klein underwear promotions… Wow is all I have to say. She had definitely made some late-night appearances in my dreams, that’s for sure.” He paused for a moment before looking over at his friend with a sly smirk on his face. “Who was the last celebrity that made a midnight feature in your dreams?

Erg. He was such a boy sometimes. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi nodded her head as she flipped the meat, letting it cook evenly. "Gettin' greedy I see," She said, as he mentioned two names. He went on to explain his dilemma of how hard it was to choose between the two. The way he talked about them, seemed that he had give this some thought. Sure, sometimes she ogled over some guys, but mostly it was in the moment. They had been watching 'Good to Me' when she had said that about Mingyu. His hip movements couldn't stay out of her brain. For the most part though, she didn't necessarily think all that much about celebrities appearances. The one thing she did think of often was their personality. She often found herself watching compilations of idols with babies. There were so many that would make amazing fathers. She couldn't help but gush over how adorable their interactions were. It were conversations like these that reminded her that Tae-won was a man and his brain was full of man type things. That included girls. She knew he wasn't innocent, neither was she, but their minds worked differently.

She couldn't help but giggle at his sudden confession of Hyuna visiting him while he slept. Sung-mi grabbed a piece of meat from the hot plate and blew on it before sticking it in her mouth. That was when Tae asked her who had been in her dreams lately. She coughed slightly as she chewed, her eyebrows raised in amusement and surprise. "Hmm," Her voice was muffled as she ate, but the surprise was still there. Sung-mi the lowered her eyebrows, as they knitted together while she thought. It wasn't that the question had made her uncomfortable, she had shared more scandalous details about her life with Tae. It was just unexpected.

Sung-mi thought hard. How long had it been since someone famous had entered her subconscious, whether is dirty or innocent it was hard to remember. She didn't exactly dream of people she didn't know very often. "Umm.. I can't remember any celebrities," She finally confessed after swallowing her food, "Most of the time I have those type of dreams they are with people I know..." She trailed off her sentence, partly because she was embarrassed and partly to see what Tae's reaction would be. If she hadn't been decently tipsy, she probably wouldn't have said it out loud.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Um.. yeah.. so Hot people.| mentions weldherwings weldherwings

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] gimme chocolate! I've been a good boy and didn't piss on your floor.
[div class=h1]Location:[/div]sung-mi's apartment
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Taking his shoes off seemed to be a rather difficult task. You’d never think that it would be something someone with no health issues would struggle with. However, here we were. Tae was apparently unable to slip his shoes off without almost falling over. He also couldn’t rest against the wall and take his shoes off because the wall apparently just kept on moving. So, instead, he resorted to sitting upon the floor and pulling those damn things off. Once they were off his feet, he tried to place them upon the floor neatly (tried was the keyword) before taking a good couple of minutes to try and stand up once more and walk further into the house.

Seeing his friend smack the seat next to her, Tae put his index finger up to indicate ‘one moment’. “Hold up, I need to piss” he said to her, before already beginning to take his belt off. Once he slid it off, he chucked it on the floor next to his shoes and placed his hand upon his stomach. “Oh my God… Thank God that devilish thing is off. It was pressing up against my insides” he whined before making his way to the bathroom.

Here was his next difficult task; he needed to wee but didn’t trust himself with standing up to wee. He gazed over at the shower, thinking that if he peed in there, then he could just wash it down. No need for aiming and he need to freak out that he was going to create a mess. Or he could pee in the sink? Oh man, he was drunk. Only drunk Tae would come up with these stupid ideas. And so, he decided – sitting down on the toilet. Like a friggen four-year-old.

Pulling down his pants and underwear, he sat upon the toilet and had his wee. He then stood up, almost falling over might I add, before pulling up his clothes once more. Flushed the toilet, washed his hands, dried them, and then he was on his way back into the living area. Thank God it had only been a drunk pee and there were no sneaky poos involved. Sung-Mi probably would’ve killed him if he decided to poo in her bathroom.

As he returned back into the living room, he noticed that Sung-Mi was going through the options on the television while also rummaging through the bag he had brought. He raised a brow at her at her question as he picked up a pillow off the couch and flopped down onto the furniture. “Ahh… whatever you wanna watch. I'm not fussed” he sighed as he placed the pillow into Sung-Mi’s lap. He then laid down, resting his head upon the pillow as he gazed up at his friend.

Chocolate me, lady. I was a good boy and didn't piss on the floor in the bathroom. Be proud of me.” Tae said, opening his mouth wide and closing his eyes with anticipation. Now, for some people, they would see this sort of physical contact as something that should only be reserved for your partner or lover. Did Tae think that? What do you think? This was the boy’s way of not showing his love to his friend, but also feeling loved in return. There had been many times where he would lie down like this upon the couch with Sung-Mi. To him, it was just second nature. He felt comfortable; safe, secured and like he belonged. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi watched Tae plop himself down in her lap. She smiled fondly at her best friend as he looked up at her, asking to be rewarded for not peeing on the floor. "If you would've peed on my floor, you would definitely be cleaning it up," She spoke as she broke off a piece of the chocolate bar and placed it in his opened mouth. She felt like a mama bird as she fed him. His position made her remember all the times they had come to each other in need of comfort. When her parents decided to finally break it off, she cried for hours while Tae-won just held her like he'd never let her go. When he broke up with a girlfriend she'd make sure he got all the hugs and attention he wanted. It made her heart warm when they had physical contact. It was good for her soul.

As the two settled into watching the drama, Sung-mi's hand gently ran through Tae's hair. Brushing it off his forehead, from side to side, gently curling it around her fingers. It was an automatic response to someone being in her lap. The drama she had chosen was something sweet. Lovey dovey if you will. She always enjoyed the softer cheesier shows that ended well, not really caring for the melodramas with everyone dying in the end. But if she needed a good cry she'd watch one of those. The show itself was about a guy and a girl who were friends when they were younger, he moved away, and they were separated. When he returned, she had just lost her job and her boyfriend. The whole show was about them reuniting and falling in love with each other. Best friends to life partners.

After the scene where they see each other for the first time and the cute one of them as young kids, there was a flashback. Of her and her boyfriend breaking up. Sung-mi shifted slightly in her seat, feeling increasingly uneasy as the couple began to fight on screen. She flinched slightly as the man yelled at his girlfriend.

"I said I wasn't ready!" Eun-sang's voice shouted angrily in her head. Her fingers stopped moving in her friend's hair, she pulled her hand away.

"Don't you want that?" She had asked. What she really was asking him was whether or not he wanted her. Did he want her the way she wanted him? All she could see was his face. Sung-mi had searched for any type of warmth that would betray his stoic posture. There was nothing. Just frustration. His gaze on her was empty. She had never felt so unwanted in her life. 'whats wrong with you?' Her mind taunted. The phrase repeated over and over again. 'Its your fault Eun-sang doesn't love you.'

Sung-mi felt her eye sting, she brought her hands up to cover her face, her lip trembled as she tried to hold back tears. But it hurt. It hurt so bad. She had tried all night to forget the ache in her chest. All Sung-mi wanted was for him to love her. 'Is it that hard to love me?'
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Am I not enough? | mentions weldherwings weldherwings
location: Her Apartment | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #D4B58A [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/JnbGf8rd/51770899-380221086148134-8694732615170618161-n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8F2114 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #AC5A2F ; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 30% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #23170F ; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=bla]background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=ble]background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=blo]background: #23170F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] do i need to smother your face with my kisses?
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Feeling Sung-Mi’s hand combing through his hair, it was becoming increasingly hard to keep his eyes open. It was so soothing and relaxing to have someone play with your hair, especially after eating so much food and drinking so much. In the past, Tae had been guilty of falling asleep in his friend’s lap after having something to eat and drink, and her automatically running her hands through his hair. It really didn’t matter what was on the screen right now because it was falling onto his deaf ears and tired eyes.

However, the one thing that did strike his attention was the fact that the hand combing had stopped. Maybe she was getting some more chocolate or another drink? With that in mind, his eyes remained closed and his body laid there, expecting to feel that physical touch once more. And he waited… and he continued to wait. However, that touch wasn’t coming back. In fact, he felt Sung-Mi’s body become stiff underneath his head. What was going on?

Tae’s dark eyes slowly opened, gazing up to see his best friend with her face covered and – was she crying? No matter how tired or drunk he was, the boy quickly sat up to console his emotional friend. “Sung-Mi-ah,” he said to her to grab her attention as he sat up and turned to look at her. His mind automatically flashed back to all the times he held her and let her cry in his arms. How she would tell him afterwards that it had felt nice and it made her soul happy.

So, making sure he was sitting on the couch properly next to her, Tae took hold of Sung-Mi’s legs and dragged them over his own so he could hug and hold her. One arm wrapped around her shoulders while the other took hold of one of her hands. “Sung-Mi-Ah…” he repeated again, letting go of her hand for a moment to push the hair from her face and behind her ear. He then took hold of her hand again, entwining their fingers. “What’s wrong? Is it that stupid boyfriend again?

Tae hated seeing his friend so upset. Hell, he hated seeing anyone upset. Especially when the cause of all of the emotion was caused by someone as stupid as that dickhead boyfriend of hers. A frown fell on Tae’s face before he leant over and placed a soft kiss upon his friend’s forehead. “Don’t let that asshole make you cry” He said to her softly, planting another kiss on the top of her head “You cry and it means he wins. That dickhead deserves to lose” Another kiss upon the top of her head.

This was how he comforted people. To Tae, this was normal I mean, it was how his parents used to comfort him (hell, his Umma still comforted him this way too). It was the only way he knew how to make someone feel better. I mean, in the past there had been rare occasions where he would cover Sung-Mi’s (or even some of their other friends) face with little pecks. Hold her head in his hands so she couldn’t move away and cover her forehead and cheeks with annoying pecks. I mean, that was enough to make anyone giggle or smile, right? [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I want to be wanted[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] The fabric underneath her shifted slightly as Tae-won sat up beside her, his soothing voice calling her name. Sung-mi felt her body being moved as a heavy arm pulled her closer. His hands grasped hers. Her tears were silent as they rolled down her cheeks. There was no heaving sobs or wailing. It took too much energy for that. Clear skin was now red and blotchy from emotion. The only sound she made were quiet sniffles. Sung-mi stayed quiet as he asked if it was her boyfriend she was upset over. She thought her silence would tell him enough. Warm lips connected with her forehead, fingers brushed her hair behind her ear. As Tae tried to comfort her, tell her that she would be letting her boyfriend win if she cried, she only felt more guilty. It was her that made him upset. It was her that pushed the issue. It was her that wasn't enough. All. Her. Fault.

She deserved to feel upset. She deserved to cry. If Sung-mi had only chosen a better time or never brought up the subject everything would have been fine. She shook her head, disagreeing with what Tae was trying to say to her. "It's my fault. He doesn't deserve to loose when I made him upset," Her voice was quiet, slightly strained and groggy from crying. "He's been stressed about school. It wasn't a good time. I should have never asked him about us moving in together. I should have never tried to force him after he said he wasn't ready," Sung-mi pulled her free hand to wipe her nose. The guilt that overtook her held her from looking her friend in the eyes.

She looked down at their intertwined hands. Even when she felt she didn't deserve his attention, she couldn't tear her hand from his, she couldn't push his arm away. Sung-mi wanted to, but she just couldn't. "I just love him so much," She finally confessed after just sitting there for what seemed like forever. It was true. She knew she had been in love with Eun-sang shortly after they started dating. She loved how smart he was, how well he treated his younger sister, how romantic their first dates were, how he asked permission to hold her hand, how excited he would get over simple things, his passion, his willpower, his enthusiasm, all of it. She loved it all.

"Why doesn't he love me?" The whisper escaped her lips before she was able to hold it in. She could make a long list of all the reasons why she was in love with him. Could he pick anything that he loved about her? Just one? It felt almost impossible. "It's my fault he doesn't love me. What's wrong with we Tae-won?" She choked back a sob as she expressed how she really felt out loud. Her eyes were yet to meet her friend's, too ashamed to do so. It was so much easier to be at fault. Her dad was right. He had always been right. It must be why his voice had stuck with her for so long. She was worthless. Useless. Regrettable.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: It's my fault. I deserve to feel hurt. | mentions weldherwings weldherwings
location: Her Apartment | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #D4B58A [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/JnbGf8rd/51770899-380221086148134-8694732615170618161-n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8F2114 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #AC5A2F ; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 30% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #23170F ; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=bla]background: #8F2114 [/class] [class=ble]background: #AC5A2F [/class] [class=blo]background: #23170F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] I'm gonna beat that jerk for making you cry :c
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"]Hearing all these things coming from Sung-Mi… it broke his heart. Sure, she may have pushed him about trying to move in even though the told her that he wasn’t ready. But the pair of them had been dating long enough. Wouldn’t they have discussed their future together? What their goals and ambitions were? And if yes, then why didn’t Eun-Sang want to move forward? The whole thing made no sense to Tae. Had he been in a relationship as long as Sung-Mi and Eun-Sang had been, he would’ve asked his girlfriend months ago to move in. Heck, they would probably have added a kitten to their collection to keep Aimee company while they go out. Maybe it was just the romantic side of him, but in his eyes, Eun-Sang was still in the wrong.

I mean, how could he make Sung-Mi doubt his love for her? How could he make his own girlfriend feel like there was something wrong with her and that she was unlovable? It ripped his heart to hear his best friend say these things and he just wanted to make everything better. But… he wasn’t sure how to make it better. He wasn’t sure how to make her feel loved considering he was doing all that he could right now to make her feel that love she desired; he was holding her, hugging her, kissing her forehead and giving her wonderful words of affirmation. He was starting to get nervous that maybe – just maybe – he couldn’t heal or save her this time. And it really upset him to know that his best friend was hurting this way.

Tae pulled her closer, placing his hand that was on her shoulder to the side of her head and encouraging her to nuzzle into his chest. Planting his cheek against the top of his head, a frown fell upon his features. “There is nothing wrong with you, Sung-Mi-ah,” he said to her calmly and softly. His hand remained holding onto hers so carefully with his thumb softly stroking her skin. “He’s an absolute idiot if he doesn’t love you. You’re absolutely amazing and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

He swallowed thickly, feeling that he was starting to get a little bit worked up. I mean, he was hurt because his best friend was hurting. Turning his head slightly, he pressed another kiss upon the top of her head – not caring if loose strands of hair got caught in his mouth. He just wanted Sung-Mi to feel loved and to rid all these negative feelings. “You are a blessing An Sung-Mi” he said softly, placing his cheek up against the top of her head once more. “An absolute blessing. And if some jerk doesn’t see that… and makes you feel bad because you just want to show him that you love him… then he doesn’t deserve you.” [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back