• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πˆπ‚)

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
_amaranth_ _amaranth_
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
_amaranth_ _amaranth_
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
City Morgue
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Leon Antonelli The Lion [Div class="Line"][/div]
Afternoons seemed to be the worst time of day in the City. No one enjoyed those brief hours as the sun began to set and it seemed as though every person in every room began to vibrate with the anticipation of that 5 pm work bell. Every day seemed this dreary in the city, though somehow, today seemed worse. The hinges squeaked as Leon ducked out of the worn squad car and onto the street, an old crown Vic he got stuck with being a junior detective. Typical. The first thing to greet his eyes beside a sprawling grey sky was, of course, the rain, seemed it was just starting to pick up, they'd all be drenched soon. The blue shirts ahead of him were already marching the body from the ambulance to the morgue. He followed them to the side doors which had a short overhang just barely keeping the rain from reaching the door itself. The blue shirts took the body in.

'Poor bastard' Leon thought to himself as he stopped under the overhang, letting the stretcher enter ahead of him. They'd need a second to examine the body, and the office closes in 10. Astrid was on today. 'Lucky me' he thought with exasperation. As the detective leaned against the brick behind him he lit a cig. Smoke filled his lungs as Leon pulled back his overcoat sleeve and checked his watch. 5 til, he had better get in there. The detective strolled in, his brown overcoat damp from the rain, his hair in like fashion.

"Leon you keep that smoking up you might end up in here too" one of the officers said with a laughing grin. His partner chuckled. Leon couldn't help but smile, though it hid a pang of sad agreement. Morbid humor was a constant here, so he often played along. "Hey," he took a drag "If I do, be gentle". They all laughed. Not a moment passed until the grim blonde walked in the room, heels clicking with similar sharpness as her expression. She quipped at them. Leon tussled his hair, a sigh with residual smoke escaping his lips. "I'm really sorry to drop in on you like this" he gestured to the pale body laying on the metal table. "but you know the department is in a tizzy over this.". Out of his overcoat pocket, the detective pulled a small pen and pad out. "don't make this harder than it needs to be, what killed him, when did he die, yada yada yada" He said, shifting his weight and staring at Astrid dead in the eyes. A habit not many in this city liked. She still seemed hesitant. "Cmon Astrid, you know if we don't figure this out you're only gonna get more bodies through here". Exasperation began to fill his tone and with it a thin Italian accent that only rarely came through. A fact he was grateful for.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/rkSFFiO.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I'm not always sarcastic. Sometimes I'm sleeping."

- Astrid
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=main style="margin-left: -15px;"][div class=ID]
[div class=name]Astrid Haralson[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Sherlock"[/div]
[div class=title]Forensic pathologist[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
At first, Astrid was looking at the detectives hesitantly. The body was fresh and it kind of could wait until the next day. Though Leon’s answer made her shot an evil eye. Sure, it wasn’t the detectives’ fault but she really needed someone to glare at. Grabbing her dictaphone, she started.

"Monday, October 12th 2020, autopsy report, performed by Dr. Astrid Eryn Haralson. Name of the victim, Mateo Gianini, 19 years old,…"

Astrid has put on her rubber apron, gloves and protection glasses and she fell into working mode. She did the initial dictation. The report could be filled out later, the patient was more important at this point. And yes, she called them all her patients. The detectives remained standing at the window which as an obvious choice. The odors of a dead body, especially after being open, were really not something for a weak stomach. Or an untrained one. But Dee ignored them, she was too focused on the task before her.

"Leon, darling, put that pad away. It’s going to take some time so if you, fellas, wanna go grab some coffee or doughnuts…or whatever you guys do in your free time, just knock yourselves out, eh? I’ll brief you on everything AFTER I’m done." she called from her table. The initial observation was done. Her assistant was just getting the biological material from behind the poor bastard’s nails. There seemed to be some useful stuff but that was not for Dee to examine. She put her music on and Fall Out Boy’s Bang the Doldrums filled the lab. This was how she worked. And whoever decided to stay had to endure it.

The whole lab was moving like a well-oiled machine. The music wasn’t too loud for people to hear each other but Dee trained her assistant well anyway so there was really no need to talk things out. The young girl was running around with few evidence plastic bags, tools and different items and Astrid didn’t even have to move from the table. They finished the external body inspection in no time and it was time to open the package. The scalpel flashed in Dee’s hand and she routinely performed large and deep Y-shaped incision, starting at each shoulder and finishing down around the pubic bone. "Let’s have a closer look, shall we?"

The clock became irrelevant as the work consumed her. "Best friends / Ex-friends till the end / Better of as lovers / And not the other way around / Racing through the city / Windows down / In the back of / Yellow-checkered cars…" Astrid was singing along quietly and could care less who was listening. The song lyrics have always helped Dee with her concentration and she never answered any questions during the examination. She made several mental notes and went on with the dictation until the very end.

"Okay, Leon. I’m all yours now." she said after a very long session of scrubbing her hands after the autopsy. "The victim is male, 19 years of age, identified as one Mateo Gianini, but you have already known that. He has not been dead a little over 48 hours. The body and organs are very healthy, this champ was in great form, I would assume an athlete. My guess is he either got into a fight or someone was reeeeally pissed at the guy because he was royally mangled. What you are the most interested in here is your cause of death, that would be the internal bleeding resulting from suffered injuries. We have typical boxing injuries such as broken jaw, fractured nose and fractured tibia. He would walk from that. But he also suffered multiple contusions, here we have three cracked ribs. But the most serious injury is here. A punctured lung. The broken rib over here went through it, probably as he fell down. As he didn’t get any medical attention after that, poor bastard had no chance." Astrid was pointing the injuries as she spoke. "My conclusion is, the one, who did this to him, must have been a really large guy or someone pretty efficient with their blows to finish a man like that. You will have my report on your table tomorrow. And my question is, will the patient have any more visitors or can I wrap it up for today?" All she wanted to hear was desired 'yes, doc, go get your bourbon' and she was just hoping with all her being that the bureaucracy wouldn’t require any other bullshit for her to deal with.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vZYToYP.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Forensic department lab

With: Lemercer Lemercer [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[clickable name, hover tags & hidden scroll]
{coded by Ayama}

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 1000px; height: 525px; border: 4px groove #000000; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); [/class] [class=img] margin-top: 19px; width: 200px; height: 480px; border: 4px groove #000000; filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=info] width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: column no wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseenter] (addClass "hover" "info") [/script] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseleave] (removeClass "hover" "info") [/script] [class=text] margin: auto; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; color: #2f2d2d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=main] margin-top: 19px; margin-left: -50px; width: 500px; height: 480px; [/class] [class=ID] width: 500px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #2f2d2d; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #515151; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-top: -5px; width: 500px; height: 320px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); font-size: 15px; color: #515151; overflow: hidden; [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/51NR19w/LeftM.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"There's good in everyone. You just have to look harder."

- Milo
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Milo Gabriel[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Jinx"[/div]
[div class=title]College Student[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Milo yawned as he packed his textbook and notebook into his bag, it was a sleepy day and he needed to get out of the house if he wanted to get any studying done. He had no classes to get to that day and the rain pattering against his window was relaxing him a little too much.

Chef laid sprawled across Milo's bed lazily watching his owner get ready to leave the apartment, wagging tail thumping against the mattress when Milo got close enough to pet him. The Belgian Malinois was really too big to be sleeping in the bed with his owner, but Milo could never bring himself to make the dog move so there he stayed.

"I'm going to the bookshop for a while, maybe if the weather lets up we'll go on a run when I get back. How's that sound buddy?" The dog just looked at him quizzically and wagged his tail, likely wanting to get back to his nap.

Milo kissed Chef's head and turned to grab his bag, slinging it over his shoulder and picking up his keys from his desk. He took a quick glance around the apartment before heading toward the door, locking it on his way out. Making his way down to the street he hailed a cab to take him to the Autumn Leaves. He lived a few blocks from the bookshop and would normally walk, but with the weater that day he decided it was better not to.

The ride was over quickly and Milo got out of the cab, making a dash toward the door of the Autumn leaves. He glanced around the shop and quickly took note of Maura and Chris' presence, though Chris wasn't facing him at the moment. Milo waved at Maura with a smile, heading over to the group's usual table and sitting down in his spot. He was surprised to not see more of the group there but supposed they would be arriving soon enough.

Might as well get some work done while things are still quiet. He thought fondly.

Retrieving his textbook and notebook from his bag he set himself to finishing the rest of his notes on the current chapter, it had taken him entirely too long to do them anyway.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/26qSN60/RightM.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Autumn Leaves

With: Maura and Chris[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}
[class=box] margin: auto; width: 1000px; height: 525px; border: 4px groove #000000; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); [/class] [class=img] margin-top: 19px; width: 200px; height: 480px; border: 4px groove #000000; filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=info] width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: column no wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseenter] (addClass "hover" "info") [/script] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseleave] (removeClass "hover" "info") [/script] [class=text] margin: auto; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; color: #2f2d2d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=main] margin-top: 19px; margin-left: -50px; width: 500px; height: 480px; [/class] [class=ID] width: 500px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #2f2d2d; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #515151; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-top: -5px; width: 500px; height: 320px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); font-size: 15px; color: #515151; overflow: hidden; [/class]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7XRF7k5/LeftAi.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"The truth is always worth it."

-Ainsley
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Ainsley Woodbead[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Shark"[/div]
[div class=title]Journalist[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Finishing off the last of the black coffee in their thermos, Ainsley sighed quietly. This piece was stressing the journalist to their maximum, there were seemingly no leads to chase and the truth was just beyond reach. They were glad the group was meeting at the Autumn Leaves that day, desperately needing to take a break from their work.

Picking up their keys from the counter and heading out the door without a second thought, they shut the door of their run-down apartment behind them and headed out. Ainsley flipped their hood up, shielding themself against the downpour. They didn't mind getting a little wet on the walk to the Autumn, it wasn't like their clothes wouldn't dry. Besides, they could use the exercise.

Hopefully Maura would be up for making coffee when Ainsley got there, heaven knows they could use some more if they were to stay sharp enough to finish their piece later.

Head down against the rain, they walked at a quick pace toward the group's hangout. Ainsley had been later than expected leaving their apartment, they expected to be one of the last to the bookshop that afternoon. They had gotten a bit caught up with trying to decide what to do next in regards to their latest writing piece.

When they arrived at the Autumn Leaves they were surprised to find most of the group not there yet. Chris seemed to be at the counter making an order, Milo at their designated table working on something, and Maura was also at the table. It seemed like they weren't too far behind Milo in their arrival.

Smiling to Maura and Milo, they made their way over to the table and fell into their normal seat. "How are we doing today?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/WcgGtTB/RightAi.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Autumn Leaves

With: Maura, Chris, Milo[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/FsxGH1RQ/j2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Falling flowers,

Tumbling leaves."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Higashi Akari[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Lilac Doll"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Higashi-Gumi[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Akari was sitting on the back porch of the compound, alone. Well, technically, there were several shatei guards posted within eyesight but, for all intents and purposes, she was alone. She sat under the awning, watching the rain fall on the azalea leaves and the maple trees, making ripples on the surface of the koi pond. Listening to the music of the raindrops and the dull thunk of the sōzu as it rose and fell helped to calm her agitated mind.

She had visited her father that morning, as she always did. He was much the same- frail, weak, his breathing wheezy and frighteningly labored, her mother sitting composedly at his side with her sashiko on her lap. She had told him about the raid recently conducted by the police, struggling to meet his eye as she did so. She couldn't help but feel ashamed when telling him about it, and feeling like it was the result of a failing on her part. He had listened quietly, a frown creasing his forehead, and then given her a few instructions before dismissing her. His words still echoed in her mind.

"The most worrisome thing about this is that they had information on our shipments and storage protocols. The priority is to figure out how they knew. Find the leak, and deal with it."

She had nodded solemnly- the implications were alarming. A leak- they had a leak. Her father's words made sense- the compromised warehouses and confiscated product were nothing compared to what they stood to lose if they didn't 'find it and deal with it'. Akari had bitten her lip and departed with her heart hammering in her chest- she was finding it difficult not to panic, and had no clue where to begin.

As she sat there, letting the rain calm her nerves and contemplating the task before her, she considered the state of things. Since her father had fallen ill and she had taken over, the group was in a shaky state. She wasn't ready for this responsability, and it showed. The confidence the group had in her leadership was about as good as her own. If it hadn't been for Keiji, she wouldn't have been able to do it at all- he had been invaluable, teaching her how things worked and helping her to make decisions.

He would no doubt be joining her soon, and hopefully he would have some ideas on how they could proceed. She didn't yet have the full details on the results of the raid, but perhaps when she did it would help as well. She sighed softly, watching the rain fall and trying to keep her worries at bay.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/BnVTjFfR/j4-1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Higashi compound

With: No one yet[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

dcefc2c417bddd30db55d8bf64b239f6.png

bd635b92405fe2462294c5f8c4612ddc.png

Footsteps echoed through the Higashi-Gumi compound's corridor as Keiji's immaculately polished leather shoes evenly graced the floor with each step. He moved elegantly, yet briskly enough that the tail of his coat billowed in his wake. There was purpose in his step, a destination that was to be reached, and time that was not to be wasted. This was how Keiji perceived every day tasks, even those some would consider menial - something to be completed to its full extent without room for delay.

A set of doors stood in his way, and Keiji took a moment to adjust his tie as he stepped through to the courtyard.

Naturally Keiji had come prepared for the rain with a wide-brimmed umbrella, which he carefully angled between himself and the droplets that threatend the freshly ironed fabric of his suit jacket. Across the porch was the person that Keiji had been meaning to talk to, the leader of the Higashi-Gumi.

After nodding to the the guards keeping a watchful eye on the girl from a respectable distance, Keiji halted his stride. For a moment he said nothing, merely stood by Akari's side as he joined her in watching the rainfall. In truth he was not sure what to say, had no words of comfort to offer. He was tense himself, even felt helpless for the first time since he joined the yakuza. Still, Keiji had not come to offer hollow words, he had come to see how Akari was feeling.

"I just came to see how you were doing."
Keiji said at last, eyes still on the rain. "Kurata will be back with her report soon, I suppose our next move will have to wait until she returns."

Ayama Ayama

1583084824303.png
Higashi Kurata| Omoikane | Higashi-Gumi Accountant

Gi-san had agreed with Kurata's financial plan when another woman made herself known. "Kimiko-san?" she spoke, muffling much of her surprise. If the assassin paid close enough attention, she'd have noticed Kura tense up for half a second. Her suspicions were quickly pacified when Kimiko explained her presence. Just a precautionary measure, nothing more. With that reassurance, Kurata returned a bow. "Two of our warehouses were raided, each containing entire shipments of product. If interrogating the warehouse workers won't yield anything, it would be safe to assume one of the other families are responsible. The damage is... heavy, but repairable in time. I gave Gi-san a plan, and should he follow through, all that's left to worry about is the rat." Kurata rubbed her temples in a fruitless attempt to sooth her stressed mind. The majority of the source was the aftermath of the raid, the rest stemming from the fact that they sent Kimiko of all people to check up on her. Though she never showed it, Kura had always been wary of the assassin. Her role in the Higash-Gumi doubled as cruel reminder for anyone who dared to think of stepping out of line.

"Right... I'll round up the workers and see if any of them are responsible for this mess." With that, the overseer took his leave, and Kura was alone with the Butcheress. She occasionally thought that he just wanted to be away from Kimiko, but the more rational part of her mind told her that he just wanted to get his workload out of the way as fast and efficiently as possible. "You arrived rather late; I was about to head back to the compound for my report." Kura sprouted her umbrella once more, walking around Kimiko and into the rain. Assuming she was following her back to the compound, both cars drove out of the parking lot and dove into the slight traffic. The warehouses, grey and dull, soon disappeared in the distance.

Much to Kura's dismay, the traffic delayed her expected arrival (that she set for herself) by five minutes. Kurata hurriedly left the garage and entered the comfort of the Higashi compound. There was no other place she knew of in this city which held classic, oriental designs such as their home. The sliding doors gave more room than a more western household, and the mini zen gardens and koi ponds within the establishment proved to be one of the few things that could set her mind at ease. After asking some shatei guards of her whereabouts, Kura found herself wandering over to the back porch.

Under the awning, where Kura sat many times before for the same purpose, was her younger cousin Akari. Beside her was Keiji, her ruthless bodyguard. She had a respect for the lieutenant, and despite what others thought, Kurata believed his "over-cautiousness" to be a good thing. The boldest measures are the safest, she'd even argue. Deciding not to dabble aimlessly any longer, Kura quietly walked past the guards and stopped at a comfortable distance behind the two. "Akari-chan," she began, "the police confiscated about 11 billion yen worth of product (~100 milion USD) in the raid. The loss is left a bitter taste in my mouth, but I proposed a plan to Gi-san that will restore it in due time, and he is to interrogate the warehouse workers if any of them is the rat. If not... it's safe to assume one of the families did it."

Ayama Ayama Pysren Pysren Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Last edited:

b7296026f3b53bdf0b9a2f4b94d41f63.jpg
Peter 'St. Peter' Morgan | Antonelli Private Attorney

October 12

Corner of Heaven Street, Morgan Law Office

The trails of raindrops fall slowly on the windows of the Morgan law office. Peter looks out the window, staring out into the streets. Watching the people pass by underneath dark umbrellas, living through their day as they normally would. Peter however was not in the best of moods. He's been kept waiting and Peter hates it when people waste time--especially when it is his time.

He dedicated this hour to meet with one of the complainants of a civil case regarding one of the Antonelli's development permits in the cities. The two stooges, incompotent, lazy slugs stuffed into suits that barely pass off as professional. Peter's nostrils flared with anger. He couldn't stand another bout of fat, old men walking around in expensive fashion thinking they know better.

Peter's eyes gazed into the gray streets. Watching the rain blanket the empty pavements and hearing the distant thunderclaps echo from yonder. He looked at the other buildings in the district, occupants of Heaven. The old bakeries, the steel works, carpenters, and general stores that still occupy most of the ancient block.

But there was one building that always caught his eye: the building opposite his. An old, delapidated building that was used for offices now turned into a festering waste. It's ground floor was a quaint little store: a confectionery, it's second floor was a housing floor, and it's third and final floor was empty. It was always up for rent but ever since he opened his practice, 8 years ago, never has it once been occupied. Not a soul. But it doesn't take a genius to know what is inside a decrepit, dark, and isolated space opposite to Peter's office with a view.

It's either a fed or a cop in there. Peter knew, the Antonelli's knew it, Loreno knew it but they all let it pass. Peter knew to just string them along but give them nothing; remember, keep your enemies close. Peter's eyes pierced into the boarded up windows of the third floor, looking at every crack and hole you can fit some scopes into. However his staring match would be cut short when a car pulled up to the front of his office. From the third floor of his building, Peter could see two men exit the car.

He hears a buzz from the front door of his office's reception area. A small voice is heard talking in the reception area and within a few seconds footsteps start making their way into Peter's office.

"Sir, it's the lawyers from Kelly & Howe."

a young woman, tall and brunette, opens the room door and makes herself seen. It's Stacey, Peter's secretary and assisstant.

"Send them up."

Peter said with a cold tone, his patience was running dry and he just couldn't wait to get this over with.

The two suits came up. Fat and old, just as Peter predicted. They were sent here to stall him, to distract him and make him waste more time.

"Mr. Morgan, pleasure to see you again. You got yourself one really pre-"

"Sit down. We've wasted enough time."

The young attorney cuts one of them off before he could speak. The three take their seats but the two oldies took exception to Morgan's harsh tone.

"There's no need to get all impatient, everything is on time,"
the other lawyer spoke up.

"Really? I'm being impatient?"
Peter's tone turned sour with a mix of sarcasm as he raised his eyerbow in surprise.

"Because when we started this deal, your clients kept pressuring me and Enzo to expedite the permits and lisences. We had to pull a lot of strings to meet your deadlines and rush the whole thing and now that we're about to start construction, you tell me that we're being impatient? Listen, I don't like to waste time to watch you and your clients prance around and rub shoulders with politicians. Can't you do that afterwards?"

Peter continued his onslaught, annoyed and flaring.

"Here's the thing, this venture is just as important to us as it is to you. They bring in the cash, you pave the road. So what they want to lobby with a politician or some big hot-shot. If it brings in more cash, I say let them. We stick to our time, everyone benefits."

Peter was appalled by the fat man's defense. He could tell by the desperation in his voice that he wanted this but it's gonna cost him.

"Your time? The way I see it, you have to play by our rules. Without our support, your venture will disappear before it can even gain a cent. You tell them to give the go to start next week or we revoke the permit."

Peter said with this signature cold and harsh tone, not looking to hold back.

"Are you threatening us, kid?"

The old man opened up his mouth and slipped up. Kid. Peter didn't like that. Not one bit.

"You take away the permit and I assure you that our clients will make your life very painful."

One of the two issued a threat. Peter just scoffed and laugh. He was no stranger to threats. If we wanted a real threat, he would've just strolled into the DA's office and ate his lunch there. These two oldies were children. Peter let out one more rare chuckle before his eyes looked down underneath the desk and caught a glimpse of the lawyers' new leather shoes, a bit damp from the rain.

"Nice shoes. Designer? Personally, and this is just my opinion, you would look better with concrete ones. You two should get matching pairs. Yeah, you should get them from the same cobbler as that poor journalist who dronwed in the pier. Shame he had to die so young. Maybe he got involved with the wrong crowd."

Peter thought that verbal threats were weak and childish but if he was talking to children, he'd have to use the language of children.

The room went quiet. Sweat dropped down from the temples of the lawyers. They knew these were serious people. How could they not? They've read the news. People disappearing left and right, people who were thought to have crossed the Antonellis.

"Fellas, I don't condone killing the messenger but from the looks of things, you two are stalling me because you have your own personal gains in doing so. I can tell that your client wants this to be over with as well. So instead of killing you two and letting Art & Howe find a replacement, why don't you two just do as we agreed in the beginning and hurry up. The City's not going to wait fo--"

"Sir, there's a delivery for you. Some flowers."
Stacey barged through the door, interuppting Peter. She spoke nervously, afraid to let the words out.

"Stacey, can't it wait? I'm in the middle of something important!"

Peter raised his voice.

"Um, y-yes sir, I-I know but they're lilies." Stacey stammered, barely able to form the words because of the fear Peter puts into people when he's angry.

Peter looked surprised. Starstruck even. Flowers are an old tradition in the family. When you wanted to tell someone how you feel but could never find the words for it, you send flowers. This simple gesture was adapted by the Antonellis. Coded messages in the form of boquets. The composition of the boquet was the coded message. Each flower was given a corresponding word or phrase. But when the flowers are lillies, it means something urgent. It means: family first.

"Gentlemen, you have leave. Now." Peter's voice turned from angry to concerned.

"You made that whole spiel about getting this over with and now you want us to leave!?"
the old man said loudly.

"You already know what do, don't you. Now get out and don't come back to waste my time."
Peter's eyes pierced deeply into the lawyers. They felt the fear as many others have before them. They got up quietly and made their way down.

Stacey went over and placed the flowers on the desk and timidly walked back to the reception desk, closing the door shut on the way out.

Peter looked back to the windows and shut the blinds, making sure whatever spy was set up there didn't get a chance to pick up even the slightest clue.

He turned on his desk lamp and opened the bouquet. A dozen beautiful white lillies, but one stood out. It had a fake stem that was brown and not green like the rest. It was a rolled up piece of paper. Peter unrolled the message to find the words written out:

"Runner dead. O'halloran territory."

Peter sat down and quickly reached for the red rotary phone on his desk, which was a direct hotline to the Pallazzo.

"Hello, it's me Peter. I'm in Heaven and I just got the flowers. What do you want me to do?"​

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/cJVcw1sT/6-B66-D3-D4-EFEF-438-D-9-A1-C-E0996-B717677.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]""If you mess with the Family,

you mess with me."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Hal D'Novra[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Rabbia"[/div]
[div class=title]Lieutenant for the Antonellis[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Hal hung up his coat as he entered the palazzo from the garage, suit jacket concealing the shoulder holster holding two handguns under his arms. Turning on his heel he headed toward the parlor. He was sure this impromptu meeting had to be about something serious, having seen everyone's cars parked in the garage when he arrived. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything too bad, but he wouldn't be surprised. After all, there was never a dull moment in the City.

He could hear Bonfilio speaking as he approached, a fond smile reaching his face as he rounded a corner and arrived at the parlor door. Knocking quickly to announce his presence before opening the door and entering, he took a quick glance around the room. Hal came to stand near Aoife, nodding to Enzo and Fily.

Waiting for Bonfilio to finish speaking before he interrupted, Hal straightened his tie and sized up the energy around the room. Clearly it was something important, judging by the conversation and energy around the parlor's occupants.

A phone rang and Enzo picked up, speaking with someone on the other end so Hal turned to Bonfilio and Aoife when he spoke. Surely they knew what was going on since they had gotten there before him.

"Good afternoon everyone. Forgive my tardiness, I was taking care of something and lost track of time. What's going on?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/jS261n2Z/6-B66-D3-D4-EFEF-438-D-9-A1-C-E0996-B717677-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Antonelli Palazzo

With: Lorenzo, Aoife, Bonfilio[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/8CntGCmb/6-F6-B7085-E322-4371-AB2-A-D188-E1888-D32-2.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Go ahead; underestimate me-

That'll be fun."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Huang Bai[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Zhìsǐ"[/div]
[div class=title]Crimson Blossom Informer[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
When the stupid asshole shook me roughly out of slumber, I groaned, slapping his hand away and making it very clear I had no desire to get out of bed, as I was perfectly comfortable where I was.

"Baaaai, get up," he called loudly. "I need coffee, and if we don't get there soon the others will have eaten all the good muffins. So come on!"

I groaned again, even though the mention of coffee and muffins had set my stomach rumbling. I lay unmoving as I heard him get up and mess around in the bathroom, only stirring when he returned to the room. Man, did I hate mornings sometimes.

I leaned back and pushed myself up onto my elbows, glancing over just as he was searching the floor for a shirt. Had he gotten another tattoo?

"Pass me mine," I ordered. He nodded and tossed it to me. I slid back to my knees and put it on, disentangling myself from the sheets. As he finished getting dressed, I rose from the bed and headed for the bathroom. After a quick drink of water and a long series of yawns, I was feeling moderately more functional. I returned to the room and poked around the closet, dresser and floor for some clothes while Jay sat on the bed, waiting. A few minutes later, I was dressed and ready.

"Okay, let's go," I said as I slipped on my jacket and grabbed my keys. Jay bounded up from the bed, grinning that grin that had made me bring him up here that night four months ago. I knew the rest of the group wouldn't approve, but I didn't give a shit what they thought.

As we headed down to the garage, Jay stepped up beside me.

"Do I get to drive this time?" I laughed.

"When pigs fly, bΓ‘ichΔ«." He grumbled.

"Somehow, I don't think even fΔ“i zhΕ« will make it happen." I laughed again.

"You know me so well."

I smiled when we reached the garage- I couldn't help it; I always did whenever I saw my baby. The F5 had been entirely customized by me- including the black and gold paint job. There was no other car like it in the world, and there was no way anyone was driving it but me.

"Think we'll get there in time for the last lemon poppy?" Jay asked as he climbed into the passenger seat. I grinned wide, sharpened incisors flashing as I started the engine.

"What kind of stupid question is that?"

When we walked into the Autumn Leaves a few minutes later, announced by the trademark roar of the Viper, Jay was sporting a fast-blooming bruise on the left side of his neck and was massaging the spot ruefully. I rolled my eyes at him as the bell above the door sounded.

"I really don't think it's that difficult to remember, Jay," as said as I walked over to our table and joined the others. "You touch my radio, you die."

He grimaced and nodded as he sat down next to me, reaching for the last lemon poppy muffin.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/sDFH1vd6/6-F6-B7085-E322-4371-AB2-A-D188-E1888-D32-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Bai's apartment

With: Jay[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Martin Klint, Police Officer, Serial Killer
Alias: The Culler
With: Jian
Tags: Ayama Ayama
S93zb88.jpg
'How long has it been since I killed a slimeball??' I asked myself while I sat down on a rickety bench in the locker room with a new shirt on. I answer, 4 days and around 10 or so hours. My being shivers at the thought of not having exacted justice for so long. Who should I target next? I question. The Antonellis won't feel a thing now, they are too busy recovering from whoever killed their runner and his peculiar placement; yet I admit that I am curious as to who could pull of a calculated murder like that... Then again, it could've just been a freak accident. The Higashi-Gumi -- Too soon but I do enjoy the look on their face when I reply to them in Japanese although my pronunciation of certain letters still need to be a bit refined. O'Hallorans -- Too preoccupied with the dead runner at their doorstep to worry about me. And then there is the Iron Tundra and the Crimson Blossom.

New kids on the block, relatively speaking. Let's see...
My hand covers my face as I begin to recount the details of the two organizations. Iron Tundra, primarily Russians, from my observations they like to play neutral however everyone has grand ambitions in the criminal underworld so I don't suspect they'll remain neutral forever. I admittedly haven't had much of a chance to strike at these bears which might make them ideal targets for my next spree. Then there is the Crimson Blossom, Triads from China looking to muscle in the America underworld, vicious pricks and frustratingly the org which I know the least about, that'll have to be rectified.

I pull my hand away, then placed it on my knee at the forearm, I hunched over. Whatever the case, I need more info. The barest minimum I have right now is that there may be a silent understanding between the two aforementioned families. Keyword being MAY. Random killings have their uses but alone they cannot take down 5 crime families. I need to start moving up the ladder of hierarchy, culling the bottom line can only slow down the organisations for so long. Wonder when Umisa can report back. I began to slowly turn my hands to face me, these hands shall cleanse this city of the filth and the degenerate however what will happen after -- Will peace and prosperity grace this city or will another gang prance its way into this hellhole, they do say nature abhors a power vacuum. To hell with nature.

Suddenly, a voice called out to me. I look up and at the entrance to the locker room, is Jian, one of the precinct's detectives. He wants a word but his gesture suggests not here. I get up and extend my left hand, telling him to lead the way.

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/8zfCpfpy/s4.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Don't be an idiot-

Stay out of my way."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Zhang Kang-Jian[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Bear"[/div]
[div class=title]Police Detective[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Martin turned his head when he heard Jian approach. At the detective's intimation that they should talk elsewhere, the officer rose and extended a hand, indicating that he should lead the way. Jian turned and walked out of the locker room with Martin following, heading back up to the main floor and then into his office. The space was relatively small (though larger than the cubicles most of the officers have), complete with desk, chairs, filing cabinets, water cooler and map of the city.

Once they were both seated, facing each other across Jian's desk, the detective got right to the point.

"Klint, I need to know if you've gotten any inside information on the Crimson Blossom or Iron Tundra lately- the rumors about Tundra dealings in Blossom territory are spreading by the day, and things are threatening to get exponentially worse and come to a breaking point soon unless someone gets to the bottom of it, and fast."

Martin seemed about to speak, but Jian held up a hand.

"Look, I know you have an inside source, all right? Don't worry- your secret (and hers) is safe with me, but I need to know if she's been able to find anything out about this from either group. It's important, and I'm running out of leads."

He leaned back slightly, looking Martin in the eyes and waiting for an answer, hoping he would know something- anything- that could help him get this under control before things got out of hand.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/65yWc4v9/s2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Jian's office

With: Martin[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/grLFwN8/leftA.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Ignorance kills. You should be dead by now."

- Ada
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Ada O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Riding Hood"[/div]
[div class=title]O'Halloran Spy Master[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Ada took the offered cloth, dabbing her eyes dry even though she was certain she wasn't out of tears yet. She hadn't expected anyone in the bar to pay her any mind, surely she didn't look like a promising conversationalist at the moment, but she deeply appreciated the kindness from the silver haired woman next to her. No doubt she looked a mess, face red and eyes puffy from her crying.

Her thoughts wandered, realizing just how much she wanted and needed a hug at that moment. Perhaps she would call Declan for a ride home once she was done drinking? Her brother always gave the best hugs, and was honestly the only member of her family that she would trust to not chastise her too much for her overindulgence. She wouldn't want to bother Aoife, her little sister was always so busy. Aibhne would likely be working on something and Ada didn't want to interrupt them. Calling her father was out of the question, he was the last person she wanted to worry with as busy as he was. Yes, Ada would have Dec come pick her up after she was done at the Goy.

Attention turning back to the other woman as she spoke, another sad smile pulled at the redhead's lips. She was being so kind toward Ada, even though they were complete strangers. Briefly she wondered why anyone would bother with her but laid the thought to rest.

Speaking softly, not trusting herself to not start crying again, she answered the woman. "No, no." Her throat tightened for a moment and she paused, "That's very kind of you, but I won't bother a stranger with my woes." Another pause to fight off another wave of tears before she offered a hand to the silver haired woman, "Ada O'Halloran."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/zZrtDgt/rightA.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Sloane[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/MYJOSUo.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Everything has beauty,

But not everyone sees it."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Maura Rose Anderson[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Gracious Gardenia"[/div]
[div class=title]Mundane[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
When Chris walked in, Maura was surprised to see him accompanied by his little brother and a dog. She glanced nervously over to the back of the shop where The Harridan was sitting grumpily, reading a book and sipping tea that had long-since grown cold. Rose hated animals- especially dogs.

When Chris walked up to the counter and asked for tea and a comic book, Maura smiled and nodded. She already had a pot of green tea steeping for Chris and Jess, which she gave him along with the comic for his little brother. She suspected the explanation for the latter's presence was that things had been bad at home lately, and she gave a small, sympathetic smile in the kid's direction.

"Just make sure Gus stays quiet and doesn't walk around or make a mess- Rose is in a bad mood today," she cautioned. This was a bit of an absurd statement, as really the shop owner was in a bad mood every day, but the rain and the grey skies did seem to be making her particularly irritable.

At that moment, the bell above the door rang again and Milo rushed in, taking shelter from the rain. In the few seconds it had taken him to cross from the cab dropping him off to the shop door, he had gotten his hair and shirt messy and damp. Maura smiled at him as he sat himself down at his usual seat at the table, his back facing the door.

He pulled out a large, heavy-looking textbook with an impressive medical title and typical college notebook, opening them up and beginning to work. Milo was the person, aside from Maura, who spent the most time at the Leaves, as he came in to do some studying most days. Maura brought over the pot of hibiscus white tea she had brewed for the both of them, setting out a cup on a saucer with a muffin next to it. She knew he would get to them eventually.

There was silence for a little bit as Chris' brother went off into a corner with his teacup, muffin and comic book, the dog still held in his lap. Chris sat down and started on his own, and Maura joined him and Milo, simply enjoying their company without the need to talk as Milo worked and the other two sat contentedly, alternately staring out the window at the rainy street, or down at their cups.

Ainsley was next to arrive, taking their usual seat next to Milo and closest to the door (they'd rushed out of there more than once upon receiving a hot tip from Chris or Jess, and it was best not to have anyone in their way when either one of them rushed out like that). They smiled and asked how everyone was doing. As the others answered, Maura busied herself with bringing out the pot of coffee- she knew Ainsley never got enough sleep and basically survived by dosing themselves with caffeine.

The group chatted amicably, drinking their beverages and steadily demolishing the plate of muffins as they waited for the last three to arrive. A tell-tale engine roar and screech of tires rounding the corner announced Bai's arrival. The flashy golden sports car parked, extremely conspicuously, right outside the front of the shop, and Jay and Bai walked in, looking, as they always did, like a pair of well-dressed punks (well, Bai more so than Jay, since she could afford designer stuff).

Maura giggled at the image they made- the car, their style, the assured, unconcerned and even arrogant way in which they walked and settled themselves in any space they entered. Those two were the reason The Harridan objected to ferociously to the group meting in her shop and, indeed, Maura saw her tottering forward out of her little corner, scowling at the pair as they walked in and sat themselves down, completely unconcerned with the venomous glares being cast in their direction.

They took, as always, the two seats facing the door. Maura had come to understand that this was because, this way, they would be the first to see anyone coming, and they could make a quick break for it and escape through the back door if they needed to. After all, Bai was actually part of one of the most dangerous gangs in town, and Jay was in a different kind of trouble with a different gang, group of street thugs, or police officer every week.

As they walked in, Maura noticed that Jay was rubbing a bruise on the side of his jaw. He routinely showed up with various minor injuries, but the explanation for this one came when Bai said "I really don't think it's that difficult to remember, Jay: you touch my radio, you die." The group laughed as the pair sat down and Jay reached sullenly for the last lemon poppy muffin on the plate. Maura happily returned behind the counter to start another pot of coffee. Between Ainsley, Jay and Bai, the one currently on the table would be finished in no time.

As she watched Jay and Bai bickering as usual with accompanied ribbing (mostly from Chris), Maura thought that they made an endearing pair. When they'd first all started hanging out, Jay drove Bai crazy and they had a tendency to compete over everything (especially car racing). None of that had changed, but they'd been hanging out and spending time together and, at some point over the last few months, they'd started showing up at their gatherings together in Bai's car.

As she brought out a few leftover muffins and sat back down at the table with the group, mostly just listening to the conversation between the others, she smiled warmly at her friends, happy to have them in her life and to be spending time with them. Every once in a while, she would glance out the window, wondering where Jess was and what might be keeping her.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/mSn9929.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Autumn Leaves

With: The Young'uns[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/7LLTnZw0/it2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I do my job

As best I can."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Sloane Aleandra Gabriel[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Carmine Shadow"[/div]
[div class=title]Bodyguard to the leader of the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
The red-haired woman took the handkerchief and dabbed delicately at her eyes with it. She was silent for a long moment, lost in her thoughts. Sloane wondered what could have happened to put her in such a state. It must've been something terrible.

She turned back to her with another sad smile and softly said "No, no," before pausing, her breath seeming to catch in her throat. Sloane's own breath hitched in response at the woman's clear pain, and the urge to embrace her returned. After all, she came from a loving, tight-knit family, and in tough times they relied on each other and supported and comforted each other- it was just a natural reaction for her.

"That's very kind of you, but I won't bother a stranger with my woes," the woman said, followed by another emotionally pregnant pause. At that moment Sloane almost did reach out, but then the woman held her off by holding out her hand and introducing herself.

O'Halloran, Sloane repeated in her mind. Guess I was right.

She smiled warmly and shook the woman's hand.

"Sloane Gabriel," she replied. "And you wouldn't be bothering me, as I did offer. After all, times of woe are when we should be able to lean on each other and help each other out."

This might seem like an awfully old-fashioned, unrealistic and naive way to think, especially considering the dark world they were both a part of, but Sloane truly believed it.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/XN9XFCdt/it1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Ada[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/sIVdv7s.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Love me if you can but be prepared for the thorns."

- Lucinda
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Huizhong Kao[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Lucinda"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
The sound of the raindrops on her umbrella was somehow calming. She did enjoy storms quite a lot. As much as the majority of people hated it, for Luce, the dark skies, flashes of lightning and roar of thunder was always different. She couldn’t really explain why, it was just a mere fact. Sure, walking in the pouring rain, with an umbrella in one hand and a cat carrier in the other, looking for Meyli, who was most definitely soaking wet, maybe hiding somewhere, afraid, was not the greatest activity to do but Meyli was important to her, basically a family member. That’s why Lucinda abandoned everything that was on her plate for today and forgot everything and everyone. For Meyli.

The voice of that man was the very same as his appearance. Something you immediately expect. A bit raspy, harsh and dripping with sarcasm.

"Comfortable? Lady, if I look comfortable to you, then it’s no surprise you can’t find your cat. You can’t see for shit."

Right from that very first sentence, it was obvious that he would not be this friendly neighborhood type. But Lucinda has asked her question and the answer was basically expected.

"What I meant was, you look comfortable being here. I would daresay, a regular." she said and her expecting amber eyes were still pinned on his face. He snagged the picture out of her hands and examined it closely as if he was to deduce the exact location of the cat right from that one picture. Lucinda stood there, cold and determined, waiting for him to finish this close-up scanning.

The smoke in her face was nothing she would immensely enjoy but there was not even flinch on that pale face. The man was troubled. Obviously. Sitting outside, leaning on the dirty wall of a pub in the pouring rain, smoking and not even care…there simply has to be something wrong with a person. But Lucinda was not there to judge. She was there to find her precious cat and that was all she cared about.

"Alright. Let’s find your damn cat. Where do you think it ran past?"

Hell if she knew. If that was the case, she would certainly not spend valuable minutes waiting for him to decide to help but would run right there to pick her up.

"Probably further down this street. She doesn’t know it here and the little thing is quite an explorer." she said and look in said direction as if Meyli was about to walk from behind the corner. The sudden flash of affection surprised her. Lucinda didn’t expect him to even want to help. Yet, here he was, offering, in his own abrasive way. She looked at him and nodded, walking away with a complete stranger while Sloane was still waiting for her inside.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/oDpKKwF.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Sicarius Sicarius [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/richardsony3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Oldest saying known to Underworld. I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I was not there, and if there I was sleeping."
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Vladislav Pryovatov[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Triglav"[/div]
[div class=title]Runner/Bodyguard of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]
[div class=post]
"Da, may be better choosing car that is not, eh, what is the word... conspicuously ours." Vlad motioned in the direction of cars that weren't as elegant to look at or, admittedly, even as maneuverable, but they were the kind of cars you'd see civilians driving anywhere in the city. Vlad headed towards them, looking back to see if Al was following behind, and motioned towards them. "Is your choice on which car we take. Chyort, I am guessing type of car matters little once we step out into daylight. And this posing as drug dealer business, I am willing to try this if it brings us closer to bastard traitor and brings Mistress and Boyar closer to good night's rest, and I trust your decisions and that you have my back."

Vlad was not going to deign to make any big decisions, even down to what car they would take, only made suggestions or asked questions here and there. He hoped that by him and Al infiltrating the belly of the beast, as it were, that Mistress Karmazin and Nikolai-Boyar can have a little more peace if they find the evidence they need. But with that thought in his head, Vladislav was not so sure anymore. "Eh, Albrecht, do you think ties with Triad dog can even be fixed? Seems like, ah, forgive me, right on tip of tongue- ah, 'catch twenty-two', in scheme of things. Ah, forgive me," Vlad continued, getting into the driver's seat of the car that Al chose and turning over the engine, "If anyone can maintain business relationships, is Mistress Karmazin who can."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/richardsony3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location:Iron Tundra HQ
With: CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell (Albrecht Schneider)
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nJxYK2r.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aww are you just the cutest thing ever, let me hug you! Please?"

- Name
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kimiko[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Butcheress"[/div]
[div class=title]Higashi-Gumi Assassin[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

Kimiko ignored the fact that Kurata tensed up and placed a friendly smile on her lips after the other gave her a bow. "Two?" She said in disbelief and looked over to Gi-San who simply nodded and returned her attention back to Kurata. "I've no doubt we will get to the bottom of this soon..." She turned to look at the warehouse they were standing by and observed the outside. She was lost in her thoughts so she didn't notice Gi-San leave but she did notice Kurata's comment. She pivoted on her heels and bowed slightly. "My apologies." Was all she said, as there was no excuse. Well there was but nothing that validated her tardiness.

"Right, I will join you in returning." Kimiko moved out of the way slightly to let Kurata pass. Then she too made her way to her car and made her to the compound. Traffic worsened alittle bit since she was last in it but it wasn't anything too bad. Kimiko parked in her usual spot when she arrived at the compound and followed Kurata inside, keeping back a few paces. Even though Kimiko has done nothing, she understand that Aisha shares the same body. And pretty much whatever she does it labeled on her as well. At first it bothered her a great deal because she was her own person, but now she was kind of numb to it.

Before she knew it, she and Kurata were standing next to Akari and Keiji. She bowed to both of them, reserving the deepest bow for Akari. She couldn't hide her disappointed look as Kurata named how much product they were missing. She knew it was alot, she just didn't know how much it was worth. She lowered her face alittle as Kurata continued to talk and stay silent as it was not her place to say anything but Kurata. After Kurata was done detailing the plan she had in place, Kimiko raised her head with determination and looked to Akari to see what she thought.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nydqqOl.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Higashi-Gumi HQ

With: Kurata, Akari and Keiji [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Kimiko 'The Butcheress'
With
: Kurata, Keiji and Akari

Kimiko ignored the fact that Kurata tensed up and placed a friendly smile on her lips after the other gave her a bow. "Two?" She said in disbelief and looked over to Gi-San who simply nodded and returned her attention back to Kurata. "I've no doubt we will get to the bottom of this soon..." She turned to look at the warehouse they were standing by and observed the outside. She was lost in her thoughts so she didn't notice Gi-San leave but she did notice Kurata's comment. She pivoted on her heels and bowed slightly. "My apologies." Was all she said, as there was no excuse. Well there was but nothing that validated her tardiness.

"Right, I will join you in returning." Kimiko moved out of the way slightly to let Kurata pass. Then she too made her way to her car and made her to the compound. Traffic worsened alittle bit since she was last in it but it wasn't anything too bad. Kimiko parked in her usual spot when she arrived at the compound and followed Kurata inside, keeping back a few paces. Even though Kimiko has done nothing, she understand that Aisha shares the same body. And pretty much whatever she does it labeled on her as well. At first it bothered her a great deal because she was her own person, but now she was kind of numb to it.

Before she knew it, she and Kurata were standing next to Akari and Keiji. She bowed to both of them, reserving the deepest bow for Akari. She couldn't hide her disappointed look as Kurata named how much product they were missing. She knew it was alot, she just didn't know how much it was worth. She lowered her face alittle as Kurata continued to talk and stay silent as it was not her place to say anything but Kurata. After Kurata was done detailing the plan she had in place, Kimiko raised her head with determination and looked to Akari to see what she thought.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Ayama Ayama Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Martin Klint, Police Officer, Serial Killer
Alias: The Culler
With: Jian
Tags: Ayama Ayama
S93zb88.jpg
I had followed the detective to his office. My initial expectations weren't too far off however I had expected it to be more personalized. In honesty, this office does have a certain appeal to me -- The confined room makes me fit right at home, it reminds me of my single-roomed apartment. The homey feeling of the office doesn't put me at ease however, I hardly ever trust anyone not even the detective is exempt from this rule.

Before I continue with my predictions, a cup of water could do me some good. I reach over to one of the plastic cups nestled neatly underneath one another. I pressed the cooler's faucet for cold water lightly with my thumb then when it was halfway full I switched to the warm faucet. After balancing the temperatures of the water, I sat down. The detective almost surprised me with how quickly he had uncovered Umisa's undercover.

I attempted to speak in order to come clean about the situation with her however he explained that my and Umisa's secret is safe with him. I found this hasty addendum to his question quite odd although that may be due to my distrust even though I could never show it. I lifted the plastic cup to my mouth to take a few sips. When my lips parted from the plastic edge, I began to speak.

"Looks like we have similar concerns, Jian. These new players are certainly trying to cement themselves within the criminal underworld, Crimson Blossom especially. Their rapid aggression against the other gangs does pose a threat to the delicate balance, this city has achieved. What puzzles me about the situation is the contradiction in rumors. On one side, we have a rumor that Iron Tundra and Crimson Blossom have reached a compromise or truce of sorts. While on the other, the IT are setting up shop near or in CB territory."

I set my plastic cup in front of me. My face contorts into a disappointed expression.

"Frustratingly and coincidentally, I don't have any new or meaningful information at the moment. Umisa didn't have enough time to gather a lot from the CB before she got handed over to the ITs and that's the last thing I know of her. She hasn't yet delivered the dead drop at our arranged sites. The dead drop is a handwritten report encrypted with a substitution cipher, you know the ones where you have to connect which letter of the alphabet corresponds with another in order to make a word. I suspect that the reason or reasons on why is she taking so long are: 1. She is in a very vulnerable position; 2. She is attempting to eke out a few more morsels of info before she reports back; 3. She's preoccupied with work the IT are giving her; and lastly 4. She is compromised. I wish I could give you more, honestly, but until she writes back I am a mouse with a blindfold in a maze."

I reach into my pocket to pull out the carton of Raptor cigarettes while simultaneously pulling out my lighter. I lit my cigarette then lightly inhaled. The Raptor brand of cigarettes have a really strong kick to them which is why they're my favorite, nothing like a good sucker punch to the lungs to remind you that you're alive and breathing although I try to avoid over-indulgence even If I do like it. At the moment, they gave me enough clairvoyance and awareness to see what kind of coincidence the universe set up. I was just thinking about when Umisa will report back in the locker room and here comes the Chinese Bear asking me whether I had any info about the Crimson Blossoms and the Iron Tundra. If I were a fatalist, I would say fate ordained this but I don't believe in that fairy tale nonsense.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
_amaranth_ _amaranth_
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ StormWolf StormWolf
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
City Morgue
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Leon Antonelli The Lion [Div class="Line"][/div]
Astrid's glare wasn't a new sight to Leon, oddly enough he tended to find himself being the subject of some opinionated expression in almost every room he entered. He knew why, hell, he'd look at someone like him just as odd. Leon let out a sigh of relief as the mortician began dictating and at her direction sharply ordered the other officers out of the room as he followed suit. The three went back the way they came, down the cold corridors of the unwelcoming entrance hallways and back out into the even more unwelcoming city. The air felt hostile today... more hostile than usual. The rushing traffic seemed a little too fast, the cold rain seemed just a little too heavy. He knew what it was like to operate in enemy territory and lately the sprawling, grey, metropolis tended to remind him of his time out east a little bit more each day. Leon placed a cigarette between his lips.

'"Hey, you two" Leon's low voice didn't go particularly far, between the traffic and the rain, nothing did. Nonetheless, the two officers turned to him, leaving behind their typical small-talk. "Get back to the station, I can handle this." The two looked at him, shrugged, and shuffled off into the rain. Leon reached in his coat for the small box of matches, struck one, and lit his cigarette. He stared out into the street, the rapid passing of cars seeming to hypnotize him. The city seemed to be so grey even the exhaled smoke didn't seem to stand out. It had been a good couple of years since he returned. He swore when he got back, this city would finally get cleaned up. Leon felt a pang of guilt in his side, or maybe that was just his lungs finally rejecting this stupid habit he picked up overseas. Leon checked his watch. Guess it didn't matter too much. 15 minutes past close, how in the hell had he been staring at the street that long? He tended to do that ever since he got back. Leon took a final drag and ashed the cigarette as he spun on a heel to go back inside, shaking off a bit of rain and settled smoke.

Everything quieted as he walked back inside, replaced only by the sound of a gushing faucet and his heavy boots hitting the tile. "Okay, Leon, I'm all yours now," Astrid said, drying her hands as the detective entered the room and removed his had, patting off a bit of leftover rain. "What've we got," Leon replied, furrowing his brow, his eyes falling to the illuminated corpse on the center table. His gaze followed the blonde's hand as she pointed out all the young man's injuries. He started to notice a pattern in the bruises and abrasions. Leon nodded as Astrid finished up her analysis and made her request. "Yea doc. Get on home, traffic is getting bad." Leon gave an innocent smile that hid his inner concern. He had seen these kinds of bruises before, though not to the same degree... on himself. Growing up the O'hallerans and Antonelli's were close, closer than they were in recent years, especially since he got back from his tour. Leon remembered his sparring matches with Declan O'Halleran. They'd throw punches for hours until they couldn't hold up their fists anymore or one of the two hit the mat for longer than a few seconds.

"Thanks for all your help blondie" Leon said as he replaced his hat and made his way for the door. He knew where he'd have to go next. A place he hadn't been to in years. Not since he left for the army. He marched out the doors and into the rain, making a B line for his car. The other officers had already left, which was good, he didn't want any company on this little jaunt. Before he stepped into his squad car and the door squeaked with wear, Leon looked to the sky. A thunderclap sounded, drowning out the car's hinges. Rain decorated Leon's rigid features. A bad omen, not that he was one for omens... This was only getting worse.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/YhmVkqS/leftA.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Ignorance kills. You should be dead by now."

- Ada
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Ada O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Riding Hood"[/div]
[div class=title]O'Halloran Spy Master[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Ada smiled at the woman, "Pleased to meet you." The red head would no doubt she would be her usual charming self toward this woman if she weren't in her current mental state. Normally she would be a massive flirt around every woman she met but only in a joking sort of manner, ever faithful to her girlfriend. If only Avery had the same sentiment.

She took a brief moment to think, Ada didn't want to seem like she had a lot of baggage. It wouldn't make a great first impression to tell Sloane that the reason she was drinking alone in the middle of the day was because she had just been cheated on by her fiancee. Then, she already hadn't made the best first impression simply by drowning her sorrows in public. She reached for her bottle of whiskey and took another drink.

It would be good for her to get it off her chest, regardless of how long Ada and Sloane had known each other.

Sighing quietly, looking down at her bottle, she began to speak. "I, uhm," Ada cleared her throat, "Earlier today I walked in on my fiancee cheating on me." Her throat tightened as she spoke and a few fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. "Not the most tragic thing to happen, but I was set to marry that woman next year." Ada frowned, she looked silly sitting at a bar crying to a stranger.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/BBKX0MW/rightA.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Sloane[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/7LLTnZw0/it2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I do my job

As best I can."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Sloane Aleandra Gabriel[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Carmine Shadow"[/div]
[div class=title]Bodyguard to the leader of the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
"Pleased to meet you," Ada said, smiling. She had, it must be said, a dazzling smile, even with tear tracks down her cheeks and eyes red and puffy from crying. She paused as she considered Sloane's words, obviously reluctant to open up to a stranger which, of course, made sense. Sloane worried that her suggestion would be perceived as creepy and invasive, when really all she wanted was to offer comfort and support. She wanted to sigh, reflecting for the millionth time on the fact that this world was not her world, and things were done differently here.

When the redhead reached for the bottle in front of her and took a drink directly from it, Sloane looked on awkwardly, not sure what to do but feeling as though it was probably a signal to her to leave the woman alone and mind her own business. Ada heaved a sigh as she kept her gaze fixed on the bottle and, surprisingly, began to talk.

Well, she started to, then had to clear her throat uncomfortably before admitting "Earlier today I walked in on my fiancee cheating on me." She paused again, as she had the previous times, and in this case a few tears really did roll down her cheeks, as talking about it released the emotion. "Not the most tragic thing to happen," Ada added, "but I was set to marry that woman next year." She frowned then. Sloane didn't know if it was about the fiancee in question, the relative importance of such things in the grand scheme of things, the current situation, or something else, but it didn't matter.

Before conscious thought could slow down her movements, she had risen from her seat and leaned forward, folding her arms around the smaller woman and hugging her gently, with no thought for the fact that there was an entire bar full of people to witness the scene.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/XN9XFCdt/it1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Ada[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/dsuaJj4.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"In a metaphorical deal with the devil, I much rather prefer being the devil."

- Lorenzo "The Dagger" Antonelli
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Lorenzo Antonelli[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Dagger"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Antonellis[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

Aoife's uncharacteristic hesitation at meeting with her family, admittedly, amused Lorenzo. He found himself raising an eyebrow in the girl's direction.

"Not ready to see your family?"

He didn't carry it any further than that, though, straightening up again. "I'd usually have you positioned somewhere far, however; as much as possible, I want to show that we don't mean any harm by coming to this meeting and that we just want assurance that this was no fault of the O'Hallorans." Barring the fact that he fully planned on bringing his more combat-oriented members.

The explanation ended just in time for Bonfilio's own report on what he heard at the Vault about the rumors.
"I wasn't anywhere close to the scene, but the hookers at the Vault were very open about the rumours despite my presence, and it... varies, to say the least. One of them said his sponsor backstabed and cheated him. Some are saying the O'Hallorans did it, others claim the Antonellis... too many stories with no real evidence. Another accused me of killing him, and Gabrielle promptly admonished her."

Sounds about right when it came to Gabrielle. Those who worked for Lorenzo would know better than anyone he didn't have much tolerance for baseless accusations; although he could see why some might believe that the Antonellis would do so. He was no stranger to planting evidence if it suited him, and having a money launderer, a lawyer, and ties to the police certainly helped in that case.

That didn't erase the fact that they didn't, however, and it was grinding Lorenzo's gears more than it should've. Bonfilio's words afterwards- that he thought it was the O'Hallorans, as well- didn't help settle them, but it wasn't something another quick sip of wine couldn't fix.

"Be that as it may, I do hope that it doesn't come to that," He mentioned with only a quick grimace. "Should the O'Hallorans declare themselves innocent in all this, we'll have to accept it. We can't risk our good relations with them over a single associate's death."

He adjusted his glasses and ran a hand over his hair, addressing Bonfilio. "While the meeting is ongoing, though, I'll need you to stay put. Seeing me anywhere other than the meeting might raise suspicions, and we're trying to keep the spotlight off of us as much as possible." Having a body double was handy, surely; but since Bonfilio was practically him, it was like trying to keep himself in check.

A difficulty when you were a mob boss.

As if on cue, his phone rang again. Relaxing significantly when he recognized the number as being neither Dante's nor any more outsiders looking into the case, he picked it up.

"Hello, it's me Peter. I'm in Heaven and I just got the flowers. What do you want me to do?"

"Your usual thing," Lorenzo instructed. "I need you looking into that runner. Intercept any and all legal troubles we may have coming our way. Being that they were just an associate, there might not be much, but I don't want this blowing up more than it already has."

Pause. Hal just came in, choosing to greet the two other members currently in the room upon seeing that Enzo was taking a phone call. With most of his members gathered in one room (and Peter being there in spirit- no pun intended), he noticed one last thing. "Get a hold of Johnny as well, find out if he knows anything about this and what he's been up to-- that includes what he's been doing with our stash of rocks. I haven't heard from him yet."

With his brief instructions to Peter over, he turned to Hal and gave a quick nod in his direction before checking his watch. "You're just in time. You, me, and Aoife are heading over to the Gatted Goy to meet with the O'Hallorans."

As he made for the door, he flashed a small smile over at the young assassin and his lieutenant, dropping one last instruction for the time being. "I'm sure Aoife will be more than willing to fill you in on the details while on the ride over."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/LkBVVuc.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Antonelli Palazzo - > The Gatted Goy

With: Aoife, Bonfilio, Hal, Peter (over the phone)[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/brDLvRsC/i3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aoife's the name

And killing is the game."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Aoife O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Cyan Bullet"[/div]
[div class=title]Wetwork asset for the Antonellis[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Lorenzo raised an amused eyebrow at Aoife's obvious reluctance and discomfort.

"Not ready to see your family?" She squirmed, not wanting to admit it outright. She made quite a good show of her confidence most times, but facing her father and big brother as part of the group she had left them for was not a situation she ever wanted to find herself in. Lorenzo straightened and explained his reasoning, and she nodded. She understood why he'd made the decision- it made sense, and he wouldn't be where he was today if he did things like not do the best thing for the group just because it made someone uncomfortable. But still, she wished there were another option.

Fili awkwardly swatted the grape out of the way and then sighed wearily. Unlike Lorenzo, the body double was not amused by and did not enjoy Aoife's antics, and being around her was obviously draining and uncomfortable for him. He responded to Lorenzo, complaining about the hookers at the club, and Aoife snorted. Fili was so prim and proper and just awkward when it came to things like that, though he could imitate Lorenzo's smooth and confident manner perfectly when he needed to. He calmed himself down by drinking some wine.

He looked down at the glass and swirled the contents around pensively as Lorenzo spoke, then he answered the boss' questions, his foot-tapping and wine sipping betraying his inner agitation. Contrary to the other members of the group, Fili was a nervous individual, easily rattled. He thoughtlessly accused Aoife's family, as Lorenzo had done, though in a much less careful manner, and seemed to realize his mistake after the fact, apologizing to her as he apparently forgot, once again, about where she came from. She rolled her eyes.

"Be that as it may, I do hope that it doesn't come to that," Lorenzo responded with a quick grimace. Obviously, the idea that her family could have been behind this was problematic, and everyone hoped it wouldn't turn out to actually be the case. "Should the O'Hallorans declare themselves innocent in all this, we'll have to accept it. We can't risk our good relations with them over a single associate's death."

Aoife had mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, she appreciated that Lorenzo valued their relationship enough to take that stance. On the other, she didn't like the implication that they'd have to pretend to believe them even if they were lying. She sighed- if whoever was behind this had done so with the goal of straining relationships between the O'Hallorans and the Antonellis, it appeared they were succeeding.

Lorenzo instructed Bonfilio to stay put during the meeting and then picked up the phone, giving instructions to Peter just as Hal walked into the room. Aoife grinned at him- she and the Antonelli lieutenant had always gotten along quite well- it was almost like having another big brother (in fact, he reminded her of Declan a lot).

Lorenzo put down the phone and told Hal where they were going as they headed out. She rolled her eyes at his jab about her being 'more than willing' to fill him in on the ride over- Enzo seemed unable to resist teasing her. She grumbled as she followed him out the door, remaining obstinately mute during the group's ride into town as the lieutenant was informed of the details.

When they reached the Gatted Goy, she got out first, checking the street for any threats before stepping aside for Hal and Lorenzo. They walked in and grabbed the usual booth at the back, away from prying ears. Aoife stood at attention beside the other two, eyes roving nonstop and scanning the bar.

Of course, her tension was natural- being in charge of protecting her boss in an environment that, while neutral, was completely exposed; meeting with a group to discuss the dead body of one of their members that had turned up in their territory; not to mention her youth and relative inexperience. But really, more than any of that, the tension was coming from knowing that, any second now, her father and brother would be coming through that door.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/kX831Qfv/i4.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Lorenzo, Hal[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

The snicker. The stare. The question. As if she had ll the answers of the world. I could never oppose her. I didn't have to. The flaw of the arrogant is the fact that as long s she feels safe everyone is safe but this time no one could. There isn't much she could do about me. She hadn't found out about me. No. Those dogs will never find me. But this had to be about the unfortunate events regarding those hounds.
"I am truly sorry Ma'am. I thought it was something else besides the dealer. It's hard not to know about it when every passing man whispers it under their breath, rumours are going around that the Boss is dealing behind the mafias back or that she can't even control her men."
I did not wish to be part of any of it. It was shameful and soon it may make me loose my ground. I turned towards Nicky.
"And as of you Nicky I thought you were smarter than putting your trust into the men of law. I keep tabs on people you know."
I sounded so soulless and cunning. I sounded so much like someone I was not. I had no idea where it came from. It felt as if something about the fear made my brain switch the way I had never been.
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Don't go digging inside a rose bush! It has thorns"
- Maria
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]ΠœΠ°Ρ€ΠΈΡ Π‘Π½Π΅Π³Π° [/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Tundra Rose"[/div]
[div class=title]Secretary of Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
The snicker. The stare. The question. As if she had ll the answers of the world. I could never oppose her. I didn't have to. The flaw of the arrogant is the fact that as long s she feels safe everyone is safe but this time no one could. There isn't much she could do about me. She hadn't found out about me. No. Those dogs will never find me. But this had to be about the unfortunate events regarding those hounds.
"I am truly sorry Ma'am. I thought it was something else besides the dealer. It's hard not to know about it when every passing man whispers it under their breath, rumours are going around that the Boss is dealing behind the mafias back or that she can't even control her men."
I did not wish to be part of any of it. It was shameful and soon it may make me loose my ground. I turned towards Nicky.
"And as of you Nicky I thought you were smarter than putting your trust into the men of law. I keep tabs on people you know."
I sounded so soulless and cunning. I sounded so much like someone I was not. I had no idea where it came from. It felt as if something about the fear made my brain switch the way I had never been.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Iron Tundra Boss's Office

With: Nicky CoachA CoachA
Alenka Ayama Ayama
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back