• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
HELLO! i'm spidey and back after a loooong, unannounced hiatus, due to some crap happening irl. but said crap is done with and i'm hopefully back for good! i'm on my break which means i have a lot of free time and i would like to spend all that free time indulging in personal writing and, of course, roleplaying. i am open to roleplaying original storylines and fandom storylines, and certain do's and don't's are below, so please be sure to read through it all before you come to me! i will know if you have or have not.

GUIDELINES

ミ☆ please be able to write at least a paragraph or two. for me, one paragraph would contain eight lines, but if we can up it to two, a minimum for each paragraph would be five. more is always welcome though at the moment, i do not want something beyond four or five chunky paragraphs because those take me longer to reply to and i'm looking for something slightly more active. i myself, average around 2 - 3 paragraphs, with five lines each.
ミ☆ i am looking for someone who is active, preferably. i like quick responses. when it takes more than two days to get a response, i tend to get bored easily, and that's on me. i'm not saying i want a reply every ten minutes [though i would not be opposed to that], i'm just saying i would like at least one reply a day. more is always, always welcome.
ミ☆ when it comes to characters, i am fine playing any gender, provided we double up. i am a female, therefore, i primarily prefer playing a female. that isn't to say that i can't play males. i can, and i enjoy doing so, but that will usually only be the case if we double up. you can let me know which you would rather do.
ミ☆ romance in the roleplay is sort of a requirement for me. i tend to lose interest very quickly if there is no romance. it needn't be the focal point of the roleplay but it has to be there.
ミ☆ this isn't a requirement but i prefer that my partners be over 17 - 18, mainly because i myself am a little older than that and roleplaying romance with anyone younger just seems a bit odd. there will also likely be a lot of mature themes like drugs, violence, alcohol and a whole lot of cursing, so you should know that before going into the roleplay with me.
ミ☆ when it comes to fandoms, i prefer oc x canon pairings. i rarely do oc x oc.
ミ☆ please use the password salazar when you contact me!

and that's it for rules! now, we come to the plots and the fandoms.

PLOTS
i'll keep them in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much space. some of these are fleshed out and some are not

SNIPPETS (small stuff we could elaborate on if these interest you)
- group of teens on a field trip fiddle around with something and wake up the next day with powers
- a school for students that are either demigods or hosts of mythical gods of norse, greek, roman, egyptian, etc. mythologies.
- next gen marvel (got an idea for this that requires us playing multiple main characters)
- something disney related -- reincarnation/kids of disney characters.

FAN MEET
this has probably been done before but how about a plot where a fan meets a celeb and they take a selfie together. he posts it on instagram and realizes he doesn’t have her sn so he sets the description as ‘ft this pretty face’ and her friends freak out when they see the photo. mind you, she doesn’t have insta so her friends make her make an acc. she does and her friends tag her and he follows her. they don’t communicate for a long while and then suddenly one day he’s got a free day and he’s going through his feed and he sees a photo of her. he likes it and she believes it was a mistake until he comments on the photo and they finally start to DM but.. he’s in a relationship with another celeb and she tells him that she’s not going to pursue any feelings because he’s taken and he’s all, ‘so you have feelings for me too? ;)’ and the angst and confusion and sneaking around dates once he tells her the relationship with his gf is for pr only.

I'M WITH THE BAND
okay but forbidden relationship plot where muse a is in a band and there’s a clear rule of not getting involved with anyone’s sibling bc cant disrespect bro code man cmoN!!!! but obvs muse bwalks in and she’s muse c’s (npc) little sister and she instantly hits it off with muse a which earns him hella stern looks from muse c and warning lectures like yo thats my kid sister better stay away but they have rlly rlly good chemistry and they can’t really stay away and one night they hook up so they have to try rlly hard to keep their relationship hella lowkey bc her brother can’t find out and neither can the public bc obvious reasons???? and like the only time they can ever be alone and do whatever they want is in their hotel room when she visits bc they don’t want to raise suspicion in public and there are so many rumors of muse a going out and about with some other girl and just so much angsT???

FAMILY TIES
Muse A is on a flight to finally meet up with their long-distance lover (Muse B) for the first time. Too nervous to focus on anything else, they start talking to Muse C, who’s sitting beside them, to distract themselves. Muse C turns out to be a really cool person and there’s an attraction between them that’s totally unexpected. When the plane lands, Muse A is conflicted about parting from Muse C and the feeling is mutual. So they exchange information and go their separate ways. Later that evening, they have an unexpected reunion at Muse B’s home. It isn’t until that moment that Muse A realizes that Muse B and Muse C are related.

THREE YEARS LATER
how about a thing where when muse awas fourteen she had this huge thing for her neighbor, muse b, but he was always saying she was too young for him because of the three-year difference in their ages. fast forward to when muse a is 18/19 and muse b’s back home for a while and his parents are throwing him a party and they invite muse a and while muse b is talking to some of his friends he sees her from across the room and he’s like ‘holy fuck’ bc she’s not just the little girl who lives next door anymore and maybe she has a boyfriend and he’s so jealous and smitten over her just omigod.

KEEP IT DOWN
I just moved in next door, and the real estate agent told me this was a really quiet apartment complex but you’re so loud, and now i’m banging on your door to shut you up, but wow you’re really cute..

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
how about m is a party boy prince who just trots around the globe doing whatever he wants and f is a hard working pop star who loves what she does and puts in 110% effort!!! & m and f are introduced at a party one night and f is like ya sure you’re a prince how great and m can’t believe it bc everyone else falls at his feet and m makes it his mission to make f fall in love with him so he sends her flowers and comes to her shows and shows up at her house with little gifts and !!!! & f secretly loves that m is fawning over her and trying to take care of her and stuff but she’s trying to support her family and doesn’t want to get lazy and !!! and just the anGST

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS
I’d love to do a cliché plot where muse A and muse B are both vacationing in Vegas and meet on a night out with their friends. They wake up the next day with wedding rings on their fingers and nothing to say to each other except “hey I think we made a big mistake???” but then one of them logs in to their social media and sees that photos from their trashy wedding have already been uploaded and their family has seen!!! So they decide to play along with the marriage thing for a few months to avoid embarrassing and disappointing their families any further. They can fall for each other in the end, become the best of friends, or even hate each other by the end. Bonus points if one of them was in a relationship when they got married…angst!!!

IN HIDING
MUSE A and MUSE B have been dating in secret for a while now. while MUSE B is happy keeping things a secret, MUSE A wants to tell the world, especially since people are starting to get suspicious. MUSE B does not want the same thing, and it makes MUSE A wonder if MUSE B is actually into them or not. the reason why MUSE B wants to keep their relationship a secret is something only known to them, but MUSE A is utterly, and hopelessly in love with MUSE B so when they say they want to keep it a secret, MUSE B gives in — despite wanting to tell the world.

A CHANGE OF HEART
just want a plot where muse a has been in this friends with benefits thing with muse b bc they both just wanted to lose their virginity already (they’ve been neighbours and fwb since they were sixteen) and now he became a manwhore. they are completely different at school (i thought of a bad boy/”good” girl kinda thing) BUT when muse a says she wants it to stop bc she wants to try to have a real relationship with someone else, muse b realises he doesn’t want it to end bc he rlly likes her ??? and hes still such a dick but he starts to give her more attention at school to try to manipulate her to stay bc she’s the realest thing he’s ever had and he just doesn’t know how to stop the whole bad boy persona !! GIVE IT TO ME PLS

UNTEACHABLE
muse a
and muse b meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. they hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. they exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. all of that comes crashing down when muse a, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds muse b sitting behind the teachers desk. how will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? will muse b break it off before it goes any farther? will muse a be disgusted and beg to switch classes? or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, muse b will lose their job, and muse a will be expelled—or worse?

SUMMER TRESPASSING
muse a
and friends rent a room at a beachfront hotel. it’s super convenient that said room is on the first floor because they can simply toss the beach umbrellas and chairs over the balcony rail after a long day of baking in the sun and sand. muse a gets back to the room first and plays catcher as friends toss up items over the balcony rail, but they can’t account for their friends’ poor aim. when a frisbee sails over to the neighbor’s balcony, muse a decides to climb over and retrieve it before anyone notices. of course, as muse a gets halfway over the rail, muse b, the hottie next door, steps out onto their balcony and catches muse a trespassing.

DINE AND DASH
when muse a is dared by a friend to dine and dash at a five-star restaurant while on vacation, risk-taking muse a accepts. after ordering the most expensive dishes on the menu, including a thousand-dollar desert plate, muse a smiles and politely collects the check when the waiter leaves it on the table. the bill is astronomical– more than muse a could afford even if they scrape 3 paychecks together. at this point, they really have no choice but to dine and dash even if they’re having second thoughts. muse a heads to the bathroom as their friend casually exits through the main doors. it takes some cat-like maneuvering, but muse a slips out through the bathroom window and reunites with their friend to escape and bask in the incredible high of their wrongdoing. the following evening, muse a is mingling with attractive muse b at a bar near their hotel. muse b offers to take muse a to dinner the next night and to muse a’s surprise, it’s the same restaurant that they dine and dashed .. and to make matters worse, muse b is related to the restaurant’s owner.

A PARENT TRAP
unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, muse a resigns to grabbing a tv dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. they don’t expect to bump into their ex’s (muse b) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. muse a honestly doesn’t think it’s a good idea to accept, but when muse b’s parents insist that muse b will be happy to see them, muse a agrees to join. muse a packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with muse b, whom they still have feelings for. only when muse b answers the door in stunned silence, it’s immediately clear that muse a is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. it doesn’t take long for muse a and muse b to realize that muse b’s parents are scheming to get them back together. but will the parents’ efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

IT'S JUST CASUAL
muse a and muse b have been the best of friends for a long time. they're even in the same college together despite having different majors. the two go to parties and often be each other's wingmen but it's just a rough time to be in love. since they both have their own cravings, they strike up a deal and become friends with benefits. they agree that there are to be no feelings involved and if that happens, they should stop it immediately. it goes on for a while till eventually, muse a starts to get feelings. muse a tries to suppress it but realises that they are jealous when they see muse b with other girls. muse a finally confesses and they end their arrangement. the two stop talking for a while and muse a eventually gets a steady boyfriend. meanwhile, muse b starts to realise he misses muse a and may have feelings for them as well. how does he go about explaining that to her?

SUGGEST YOUR OWN
Don't see a plot you like? feel free to suggest your own ~

FANDOMS
i've also listed my potential love interests so you have a better idea of things before you pick which you would rather roleplay.

Harry Potter
draco x oc*
harry x oc
fred x oc
any canon/oc x your oc/canon (if doubling)

Stranger Things
steve harrington x oc*

Teen Wolf
stiles x oc*

The Maze Runner
newt x oc*

Marvel Cinematic Universe
peter parker x oc

Twilight
edward x oc*

Percy Jackson
percy x oc*

13 Reasons Why
justin foley x oc*

IT [2017]
eddie kaspbrak x oc*
teen!eddiekaspbrak x oc*

and there it is! please PM me if interested! i will simply delete comments posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back