• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 『❀』- naa's partner search (fandom + original)

rainy

was my accent so good it had you fooled?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hiya! i'm naa, thank you for looking at my thread!

requirements:

• be 15+. i don't have anything against those 14 and lower, i just prefer people closer to my age range.
  • be okay with angst! i'm not fond of anything particularly depressing, but as much as i love fluff, i love conflict.
  • be literate/semi-literate. i don't expect 4+ paragraphs all the time and i do believe in quality over quantity, but i don't want 2 liners in response to my paragraphs.
  • be okay with me asking a lot of questions OOC! i like to make sure neither party will have miscommunications or misunderstandings about plot and anything else rp-related.
preferences:
  • i prefer f/f, m/m, and f/m in that order.
  • i prefer animanga fc's over irl.
  • i prefer there to be romance/a ship involved.
things to keep in mind:
  • i totally get dropouts and lack of inspiration, just please let me know beforehand so i'm not waiting for nothing!
  • i take time to respond.
fandoms and ships:
  • overwatch
    • reaper/soldier, pharmercy, moira/mercy, spiderbyte, mcgenji, and platonic bunnyhop
  • league of legends
    • jhin/rakan, xayah/rakan, k/da akali/evelynn, kaynzed, jhin/zed
  • undertale
    • asriel/chara, asriel/frisk, ralsei/kris
  • fire emblem
    • henricken, cherche/cordelia, chrobin, tharja/robin, flavia/robin, takumi/leon
  • ensemble stars
    • eichi/tsumugi, rei/koga
misc. genres and other things i like:
  • fantasy
  • slice of life
  • action and adventure
  • medieval
  • hurt and comfort
  • childhood friends
  • siblings
  • vampires, demons, werewolves
  • dragons, fairies, pixies, merfolk, etc.
  • shapeshifters
  • forbidden love
  • monster x human
if you're interested at all, feel free to comment or pm!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back