• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โจ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ป? โฉ โ€” ooc.

Characters
Here

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=tab2] font-style: italic; display: inline; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 60px; font-family: Playfair Display; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab1] display: inline; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; font-family: Playfair Display; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 4px 1px 4px; background: #cc3b2b; font-family: Avenir; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] color: #b33737; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] color: #b33737; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .5s; width: 500px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; height: 100px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=hide] opacity: 0; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 addClass hide home removeClass show tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 addClass hide home removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
can you keep a
[div class="tab2"]secret?
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
deadline for sheets is the 19th of september, at midnight (eastern std. time). till then, feel free to talk amongst yourselves! just... be wary.

[div class="tab1"]of everyone. [/div] [/div] [/div][/div]

Last edited:
i just have to say that the coding and work you've put in is awesome!

i just have to say that the coding and work you've put in is awesome!
ahhh thank you so much! < 3 i've been working on the idea for a while now, and decided to just put it together yesterday.

ahhh thank you so much! < 3 i've been working on the idea for a while now, and decided to just put it together yesterday.

of course! iโ€™m honestly looking forward to seeing what happens throughout the story :-D

hi hi hi my placeholder is up and hopefully the code will be too in the next few days !!

Can't wait! I'll be posting my character sheet very soon. Curious to see how things may develop between all involved parties.

&my sheet is up (:

oh! i wasn't sure about the town name? i left if vague in my bio, because i looked and didn't see one, but im sorry if its there and i just missed it! Dx

&my sheet is up (:

oh! i wasn't sure about the town name? i left if vague in my bio, because i looked and didn't see one, but im sorry if its there and i just missed it! Dx
the town's name is darthmoor! it's toward the end of the overview in the interest check.

i am so excited for this!!!!!
my boy is a wip but almost there!

got a very dodgyโ„ข placeholder up for my character, and i'm super excited to see everyone else's !!

iโ€™m very excited to see everyoneโ€™s characters as well! i get excited just seeing the placeholders tbh

gonna work on mine soon!! will put a placeholder about now bc i've been sleeping the whole day

aaaaannnnd he's done!
i will more than likely change things
ugh, the angst of his cs is great. i had so much fun writing it out!

I also have a WIP up for when Iโ€™ll have more time to write after work! I canโ€™t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

adhajha i love my fc so much tom frickin holland omsahja
omgreatdecisionmethumbsup

just a small reminder to everyone to keep in mind what the roles are! i have left characteristics very vague so as to not restrict you to making a certain type of character, so you are free to do as you please in terms of likes, dislikes, personalities, etc. however in terms of information such as the relationship to the deceased, please try to remain accurate! i just read through the completed sheets and felt the need to point out that the ex-girlfriend and julian were already broken up for weeks prior to the murder ( apolla apolla ) and that the rival and julian are straight up rivals, so there is nothing really chummy between them ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ) !

just a small reminder to everyone to keep in mind what the roles are! i have left characteristics very vague so as to not restrict you to making a certain type of character, so you are free to do as you please in terms of likes, dislikes, personalities, etc. however in terms of information such as the relationship to the deceased, please try to remain accurate! i just read through the completed sheets and felt the need to point out that the ex-girlfriend and julian were already broken up for weeks prior to the murder ( apolla apolla ) and that the rival and julian are straight up rivals, so there is nothing really chummy between them ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ) !
fixed it!!!!! sorry about that!

i struggled finding a faceclaim, so i decided to code the cs first AND finally after hours, at 3am.. i have found a faceclaim. time to retire!

aka sleep.

Last edited:
very excited to see how everyone's sheets are coming along! i will probably get my code and some basic info up today.

also can i just say i'm loving all the face claim choices so far??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back