• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❥ ᴍᴏᴄʜᴜᴜ's ᴏɴ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ! [ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇғɪx; CLOSED]

mochuu

dreamy *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

• 3195457a276a15840e5f6e53ab823a36.gif

helloo, welcome to my lil partner search ! my name's mochuu, it's nice to meet you ❤ my muse has skyrocketed in the past couple of days, which is why i'm up for plotting and creating vv great stories uwu i've been rping for a while now, i tend to write a minimum of 3 paragraphs, however i can always match my partner's length. i live in europe, my timezone is CEST, which is why it may seem like im on at an extremely early time of day lmao uwu as for how active i am, i definitely get busy and may not be online during certain days, but i will definitely let you know beforehand if that happens ! now onto the rules
    there aren't too many i promise ~ uwu

❥ i prefer detailed rping, so if you can write a min of 2 paragraphs per post with little to no grammar mistakes then that's perfecto ~
    ❥ pairings that i'd be most comfortable with are mxf and mxm !
    ❥ please let me know if you would like to drop the rp or won't be able to reply for a while
    ❥ when it comes to genders, i do enjoy doubling up the most, however im all good with just rping either female or male roles, having a bit of a higher preference for female roles, but all good with rping males as well ^^
    ❥ i only do oc x oc or canon x oc, i completely suck at doing canon x canon as i am much better at creating my own original characters T^T
    ❥ i don't have a preference between anime and realistic faceclaims, so that choice is yours, however for realistic i tend to use east asian fcs, hope that's okay with you ! uou
    ❥ i will close this search after i've got a sufficient amount of rps going on (probably 5 or so), otherwise it just gets too overwhelming for me and i won't be able to reply with quality posts T^T i will most likely open it again some time later !
    ❥ please don't hesitate to ask me questions if anything's confusing ! also chatting in ooc is a-okay with me, i love talkin' :' D

Last edited:
Hello! If you're still accepting I'd be really interested in maybe doing k-actor x k-idol, bad boy x good girl, princess x knight, or pirate x mermaid!

ooooooo down as heck to do something k-pop yes yes yes gimme ♥ if you're still open, that is ~ c':

Duuuude, I am 100% down for Idol x makeup artist/stylist, currently craving some kpop action so this would be perfect

A prince x knight or some sort of futuristic rp would be great! I'm in the mood for dark themes as well, so I'd love to incorporate that into the plot somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back