• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❛ bewitchment ❜

Should I create a discord?

• yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

vellichor.

– pixie dust
[div class=background] [div class=wrapContainer]
[div class="cadenzaTabs tabOne"]01
[div class="cadenzaTabs tabTwo"]02[/div] [div class="cadenzaTabs tabThree"]03[/div] [div class="cadenzaTabs tabFour"]04[/div]
[div class=detailText][div class=labelName]title
❛ bewitchment ❜[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]literacy level[/div] semi-advanced[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]genre[/div] fandom + fantasy[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]role-play type[/div] large group role-play[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]status[/div] accepting members[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]miscellaneous[/div] set in the world of: harry potter[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]credit[/div] Vesuvius[/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=pagesContainer] [div class="cadenzaPages pageOne"] [div class=textTitle]hogwarts: witchcraft & wizardry[/div] [div class=textContainer]Hogwarts, a school of witchcraft and wizardry, is known among most, if not all, wizards as an exceptional academy– in fact, some even like to christen it as "the finest magic school." The school teaches children– specifically, witches and wizards– how to hone their magical abilities. And of course, everybody knows the four divisions of the school: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each are unique in their own ways, yet still so similar in a sense. Prejudices and hostility run deep in each section, but they all had to learn how to cooperate, especially if they wished to graduate. But what occurs after secondary school? Some wizards and witches choose to continue with their life, leaving education behind. Others choose to remain at the school, sometimes as teachers, others as simply assistants. But for the ambitious and the aspiring– for them, they choose to continue with education. They enter Hogwarts University, an academic and distinguished institution dedicated to providing post-secondary education for only the most prestigious and admirable of wizards and witches.[/div] [div class=textTitle]the four houses[/div] [div class=textContainer][1] Represented by the rich shades of scarlet and gold and the mascot of the lion, the division of Gryffindor is dedicated to the courageous and valiant. Gryffindors advocate for honor and justice. [2] The Hufflepuffs, symbolized with the colors of canary yellow and black and the mascot of the badger, are hard workers and faithful to their companions. Although often stereotyped as meek and submissive, they prove to be quite vicious to enemies. [3] And the Ravenclaws, represented by the tones of bronze and blue, have the symbol of the eagle. A house for those with a "ready mind," Ravenclaw was created for wizards and witches who treasure intelligence, wisdom, and wit. [4] And finally, the Slytherins, represented by the colors of green and silver and the animal of the snake, are generalized as the "evil group," but there is much more to a Slytherin than simply wickedness and immorality. Slytherins are ambitious and zealous, striving for brilliance in every concept.[/div] [div class=textTitle]table of contents[/div] [div class=textContainer][01] Introduction to Role-play [02] A Handbook to Hogwarts University (includes: guidelines, responsibilities, classes) [03] Application to Hogwarts University [04] Questions & Answers[/div] [/div] [div style="display:none" class="cadenzaPages pageTwo"] [div class=textTitle]hogwarts university[/div] [div class=textContainer]Depending on the wizard/witch's wanted occupation in their future, the student attends Hogwarts University for a different amount of years. The college includes up to eight (8) years. The first two (2) years are mandatory for all students; however, the years after the first two (2) differ, according to the student's desired occupation. (ex: a job at the Ministry of Magic requires eight [8] years in total, while a job as a receptionist may only take four to six [4-6] years, depending on the business.) On the application to this school, the witch/wizard must write their desired job. If they are accepted, the Head of their House will discuss with them the core classes required for the profession and any recommended electives or extracurricular subjects. (The author of an accepted character will receive a message (sent from me) including the character's schedule.)[/div] [div class=textTitle]core classes[/div] [div class=textContainer]Students are expected to take at least four (4) core classes (or more). Depending on the wanted profession of the student, some core classes may be optional, while other core classes are compulsory. The possible core classes include: [1] Astronomy, [2] Charms, [3] Defence Against the Dark Arts, [4] Herbology, [5] History of Magic, [6] Muggle Studies, [7] Potions, and [8] Transfiguration.[/div] [div class=textTitle]electives[/div] [div class=textContainer]Electives and extracurricular classes are chosen by the student. The student must choose (at most) four (4) electives and/or extracurricular classes for their schedule. Although the Head of the House will give the student recommendations and suggestions for these classes, the decision is entirely up to the wizard/witch. Electives include: [1] Alchemy, [2] Arithmancy, [3] Care of Magical Creatures, [4] Divination, [5] Study of Ancient Runes. All possible extracurricular classes include: [1] Ancient Studies, [2] Art, [3] Frog Choir, [4] Ghoul Studies, [5] Magical Theory, [6] Muggle Art, [7] Music, [8] Muggle Music, [9] Orchestra, and [10] Xylomancy[/div] [div class=textTitle]guidelines & responsibilities[/div] [div class=textContainer]Only the finest of students at Hogwarts advance to Hogwarts University. Infringement of any regulation results in expulsion or suspension, depending on the committed crime. [1] Students are expected to arrive at classes on time. House points will be deducted for any tardy or late students. [2] Students at Hogwarts University must not only stay attentive in classes, but also participate when questions are asked. [3] Students must respect not only teachers, but their fellow peers as well. Distractions or disruptions are not tolerated at this college. [4] Any magic of the Dark Arts is prohibited. Although magic is allowed to be used outside of school (during breaks, etc.), you are expected to use it responsibly.[/div] [/div] [div style="display:none" class="cadenzaPages pageThree"] [div class=textTitle]Application to University[/div] [div class=textContainer]*please feel free to add more questions! [1] appearance: (please use pictures!) (real life face-claims) [2] full name: (please make sure to include first name, middle name, and surname.) (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE EXISTING CHARACTERS FROM THE HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE.) [3] preferred name: [4] date of birth: (MM/DD) [5] age: (18-19) [6] gender: [7] house: [8] wand: (wand wood, core, length, and flexibility) (here) [9] virtues: (list 5+) [10] vices: (list 5+) [11] profession: (what does your character aspire to be or work as?) (the character's schedule will be determined by this question.) [12] personal interests: (hobbies, leisure activities, etc.) [13] strengths: [14] weaknesses: [15] miscellaneous: (anything else you wish for me to know?) (*please message me if you wish your character to be an animagus, metamorphmagus, etc.)[/div] [div class=textTitle]characters & in character[/div] [div class=textContainer]All characters will be beginning in their first year at Hogwarts University. Please note that this role-play is not first-come-first-serve. Anybody can apply for this role-play; however, not everybody will be accepted. In this semi-advanced role-play, you are expected to post once or twice (or more!) each week. One-liners or posts with only a paragraph are prohibited. By posting a character in the character sheets section, you are stating that you are a responsible role-player who can post two or more paragraphs that adhere to grammatical rules. There is no limit to characters that you can create, but please only create an amount you are sure you are responsible enough to role-play once or twice each week. Please use proper grammar and spelling in your posts! You are expected to interact with people. Don't just interact with only one character! Character sheets are due by: November 25. Please message me with the amount of time you require if you need an extension! After the acceptance sheet is posted, I will message certain people about making their characters prefects, if I believe their character is fit for the role.[/div] [/div] [div style="display:none" class="cadenzaPages pageFour"] [div class=textTitle]questions & answers[/div] [div class=textContainer]This section will answer commonly-asked questions. Feel free to send me questions, and I will post them and their answers here![/div] [div class=textTitle]words[/div] [div class=textContainer]A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath[/div] [/div][/div] [class=cadenzaTabs]cursor:pointer;display:inline-block;padding:25px;width:75px;height:75px;text-align:center;font-size:45px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#ccc;font-weight:100;font-family:Raleway;border:1px solid #eee;margin:10px;transition:all 1s ease-in-out[/class] [class=cadenzaPages]color:#555;height:650px;overflow:auto;max-width:700px;width:calc(100% - 20px);margin:auto;padding:10px;border-left:1px solid #eee;border-right:1px solid #eee;padding-right:100px[/class] [class=detailText]color:#555;font-size:10px;margin-top:13px[/class] [class=labelName]float:left;padding:3px;background:#777;margin-top:-3px;color:#fff;margin-right:3px;[/class] [class=pagesContainer]width:280px;flex-grow:1;overflow:hidden;height:675px;margin:10px[/class] [class=largeImageContainer]width:300px;background:white;padding:10px;margin:5px[/class] [class=select]color:#EECBAD!important[/class] [script class=tabOne on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabOne fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageOne[/script] [script class=tabOne] addClass select tabOne[/script] [script class=tabTwo on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabTwo fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageTwo[/script] [script class=tabThree on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabThree fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageThree[/script] [script class=tabFour on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabFour fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageFour[/script] [class=background]padding:10px;background:#f5f5f5;border:1px solid #eee;min-width:300px;[/class] [class=wrapContainer]padding-right:25px;border:1px solid #eee;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;justify-content:space-evenly[/class] [class=textTitle]padding:25px;color:#ccc;background:#f9f9f9;font-family:Montserrat;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/class] [class=textContainer]Margin-bottom:10px;padding:25px;background:white;border:1px solid #eee;font-size:10px;font-family:Montserrat;text-align:justify[/class] [/div][/div][div class=background][/div]

Last edited:
I’m down for this!

[IMG='width:313px;']https://media1.giphy.com/media/ItyO6KZCcOUik/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5be8d71d6a4b4a7059719993[/IMG]

vellichor. vellichor. of course you come back with a bang!
i really should not. but it's harry potter ;

mxlly mxlly , diwa diwa , and a lot more others i should tag but they'll probably kill me too.

starshinesiren starshinesiren ; hi there! so, i’m not the GM but just a player here and i just wanted to welcome you to RPN and this roleplay! so the link above your post, the GM’s — there’s a link that she placed in her post that’ll link you to the character sheet page! on there you’ll upload / post your character sheet application!

above that character sheeet thread page, there’s another link to the ooc thread! if you click there you’ll be taken to another page where a discord link has been posted. the discord is only going to be used for ooc while everything such as the in character and character application is on site!

i hope this helps you and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

oh, also, the character application is due november 25th ( i didn’t check if she changed it on the interest check but if you need more time , don’t hesitate to let vellichor. vellichor. know ! ) and you are allowed to have a character related to someone in the canon universe but they can not be one of the trios! ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork — just because i realised i saw you posted here too, hiya ) . the rp is set in modern time, so 2018!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back