• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧ Vocaloid 【Kagerou Days / Personified Songs】(Small Group)

Monde

Caught in a Daze
tumblr_oqh4ivpX2Z1vjlxito1_540.jpg

Kagerou Days is a song made by Shizen no Teki-P (also known as Jin) and is one of his most popular songs, so popular it gave the project it's name, The Kagerou Project. The song revolves around a boy named Hibiya and a girl named Hiyori. On the 15th of August, the two spend time together when a cat that Hiyori was holding leaps from her arms. While chasing the cat, Hiyori follows it into traffic and struck by a truck, killing her while Hibiya watched, the haze of heat taunting him. The following day, Hibiya wakes up on the 14th and tells Hiyori about the strange "dream" he had. The boy suggests that they walk home together but on their way, Hiyori is impaled by a falling pole and once again Hibiya is taunted by the heat. Years go by and eventually, in an attempt to save Hiyori from the time loop, Hibiya takes Hiyori's place in front of the truck and dies in her stead. It is revealed that Hiyori was also in a loop, wanting to save Hibiya, and so the loop continues.

Although people look forward to the summer, if you don't have anything to it can get pretty repetitive going day to day. For some, however, the repetitiveness comes from staying on the same day. August 15th, the day time stopped. A group of people stuck living the same twenty-four hours over and over, hoping that they may reach the end and continue their daily life. In order to escape the heat wave that imprisons them in place, they must use their memories and work together to break the cycle. Will they be able to cooperate and emancipate themselves, or will they die before they get the chance?

---

This roleplay will take on the basic premise of Kagerou Days but have a totally different story than the Kagerou Project, with nothing carrying over but the heat haze daze. Characters in this roleplay will be based on vocaloid songs of your choosing. Depending on how many people join, the number of characters a single person is able to play will change, but since characters can and will die, two will be the minimum and it will most likely stay at two unless fewer people join than are expected. The characters that are stuck in the haze will be given the ability to remember specific details about prior loops. Using this knowledge, the characters will try to piece together a solution with their past experiences. For example, a character may be able to remember the answer to all questions they are aware of, but the answer but be a definite one. The person is unable to remember how they got to the conclusion or answers that are open ended, they can only remember what is the truth, and only the truth. If a character is killed by another character, the killer will remember killing their victim through every loop, but will not remember why they killed them. The victim, on the other hand, will remember how they died but will be unable to remember who killed them, where they were killed, and when it happened.

this roleplay will be semi-literate and expects it's users to have at least 150 words per post. this is an original/au version of Kagerou Project, so knowledge of the series is not needed, but some knowledge on vocaloid songs will be needed as you will create characters based off those songs.
I, Monde, am looking for roughly six - nine members to join this roleplay.
Please contact me Monde Monde if there are any questions or concerns.

interested people:
Monde Monde - Songs: The Lost One's Weeping & Cruel Clocks
Pyxis Pyxis - Songs: ___ & ___
Aueli Aueli - Songs: Rolling Girl & ___
Gizaira Gizaira - Songs: ___ & ___
@5 - Songs: ___ & ___
@6 - Songs: ___ & ___
@7 - Songs: ___ & ___
@8 - Songs: ___ & ___
@9- Songs: ___ & ___
@10 - Songs: ___ & ___

Last edited:
I really shouldn't be joining anymore roleplays, but I can't pass this up. I love Kagerou Daze.

Interested.

I really shouldn't be joining anymore roleplays, but I can't pass this up. I love Kagerou Daze.

Interested.
That's me with literally every RP ever. Glad you're interested though! Know what songs you'd like to use for your characters?

I don't know yet. Too many songs that I love and could work for this. I've been binging so many Vocaloid songs these past couple days trying to decide. On the plus side, I have found quite a few new ones that I had never heard before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back