• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ✥To Kill A Superpower☩

YES!

I mean... calm down, me.

We updated it! We'll get the equipment, weaponry, locations and factions up shortly!

Also I've decided I'm going to be a robot that will assist the SCAR members in any way I can.

You know what. Usually I'd be against this kind of RP but your introduction is written well enough to convince me you know what you're doing. I'll be happy to join if you will have me.

YES SPLENDID HAHAHHAHAHA-

Ahem. I mean, that's great!

We know what we're doing! It's our first original RP, so we're sorry if this doesn't go well.

Also, Kloudy Kloudy , robots are still a largely unproven concept at this time in the war, with the Federation forces only fielding them in small numbers. They're still lumbering hunks of steel that need to be controlled by a short-range operator. So, maybe a cyborg would better fit your character?

YES SPLENDID HAHAHHAHAHA-

Ahem. I mean, that's great!

We know what we're doing! It's our first original RP, so we're sorry if this doesn't go well.

Also, Kloudy Kloudy , robots are still a largely unproven concept at this time in the war, with the Federation forces only fielding them in small numbers. They're still lumbering hunks of steel that need to be controlled by a short-range operator. So, maybe a cyborg would better fit your character?

2070 and we've made no advancements in AI and robotics?! Wtf have we been doing for all these years? Where'd that major technological golden age go?

Well, if I can't be an outright robot then I suppose I shall be content with a cyborg. :3

Yeah, sorry... turns out AI suitable for the battlefield is a lot harder, and of course, many objectors, mostly rights activists protesting the usage of sentient beings, and all the social stigma involved that has probably been covered 10 times over by every single sci-fi setting with robots ever.

That and because, we had humans in mind. If robots were a viable option, then everyone would just go robots, and the story wouldn't make sense anymore. Sorry. Didn't think this part through.

BUMP!

Hope everyone is still here, we're finishing the rest of the stuff, equipment, weaponry, etc etc.

Stay tuned!

BUMP!

Another bump. Just in case.

Equipment and stuff are in development. We've encountered quite a conundrum, as I have finals next week, and Komrade is busy doing his own stuff. We'll still be working our best on this!

Another bump. Just in case.

Equipment and stuff are in development. We've encountered quite a conundrum, as I have finals next week, and Komrade is busy doing his own stuff. We'll still be working our best on this!

Yo, could you give me a peak at what you guys are working on? I could maybe help with developing some parts of the lore :P

Updated. RP starting tonight.

Sorry for the wait everyone! You can post your CS now! :D

We went through some very busy weeks.

Nvm, just checked the first post. I'm totally being a human tank now. xD

Great! Now that we've finally got this thing up, you should write your CS.

Or not, it's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back