• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♥ In Search for Semi Advanced RP Partners ♥

animeguirl195

Winter Storm
Hello everyone! As it said in the title I am here for some good roleplaying partners! I am from many different sites such as Wattpad or Quotev in search of some good roleplaying partners who actually roleplay the fandoms I roleplay. It has been a constant search but I still have hope. Here is how I usually roleplay and would love someone who believes they roleplay the same. (Or at least can try if they are willing to ^^)

1548295147809.png1548295147809.png

First, a little about me...
♥ I'm 23 and a full time music student so I tend to get busy with that and performances
♥ I'm from the United States, Michigan to be exact
♥ Been writing for 10 years and roleplaying for 10 years as well

♥ I reply pretty quickly but I also don't like to be spammed
♥ I go through phases, so some fandoms I'll be super interested more than others
♥ I'm always up for making new friends even outside the roleplay! So hit me up if you ever like to talk
♥ I have autism (it's a mild spectrum, it just affects my social life outside the internet. I'm normal I promise. Just got social anxiety ^^)

Now about the roleplay!

I roleplay only BxG or OCxcanon

I only do mature roleplays: So this means I roleplay with those who are only 18+ ; I like the roleplay to be as realistic as possible.

No God-modding: No one is perfect so I don't expect your character to be. Also, try not to control my OC. I don't particularly like it.

Play the characters accurately: I always like a romantic interest with my roleplay. Whoever I pick, please play them accurately. If you need reminders how they are played, ask me or do some research.

Scenarios: I don't mind whatever storyline/scenario we do! I have some of my own for a few fandoms, or we can just pick one when we are about to get started. I do free write too but keep it interested.

Let me know if you are getting bored: I don't like being disappeared on so suddenly so if you are getting bored we can mix it up, or if it is anything else just let me know as I will do the same. Also, if I forget a couple days don't be afraid to give me reminders as I'll do the same as well.

♥ Descriptive: I consider myself an advanced lit writer. So I write a lot and add details. I don't like one liners. I write about 6+ lines. I usually like to roleplay with someone who writes the same or at least can try to match.

OC's: I'll have my own OC's I can provide. I have a book of them in my Wattpad so I can send you a link or something.

FANDOMS ♥ (Feel free to suggest one. If I haven't watched it or heard of it, you can fill me in and I can try my best! Again, I'm a college student. Once I start something I'll binge watch the whole thing and won't stop. Haha) Romantic interests are provide below~ Y= I want to do the most

♥ Movies:
Harry Potter (preferably Marauder's era)
James Potter

♥ Hunger Games
Peeta Mellark

♥ Avengers
Thor

♥ Studio Ghibli
(I don't really have a romantic interest in these unless we roleplay two different ones at the same time)

(I'll provide more movies, my mind is at a blank with this one)

Anime/TV shows
Naruto Shippuden: (Y) Romantic interest varies
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki
OHSHC: Tamaki or Hikaru
Teen Titans: Robin or Beast Boy
Pokemon: (Y) Romantic interest varies
Peach Girl: (Y) Kairi Okayasu (I can also change to Rio Okayasu)
One Punch Man: No Romantic Interest
Rosario Vampire: No Romantic Interest
Tokyo Mew Mew: Dren/Kisshu
Save me Lollipop: Yakamo or Ichi
OCxOC: exactly how it sounds
That 70's Show: Fez

Celebrity: If I don't know the celebrity just give me the name and I'll do the research or if you don't know mine then vise versa. My celebrity crush is usually...
Aaron Taylor Johnson
Johnny Depp (I go for the younger version)

PM me if you would like to roleplay any of the following and we can go from there! I look forward to your message. :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back