• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☇ TORN ♡

pasta

gogo dancer
3 text boxes; each scroll

torn

It was too late. When I was blinded and I couldn’t see anything. It was already too late. From the start, you didn’t love me. It’s over. I don’t like you anymore. I don’t feel sad either. It’s broken; my trust in you is scattered.

Plot

Before the two rival groups, there was just one. It was torn apart by two parties, Leader 1 and Leader 2. They lead the original group with their perfect relationship. It was only a matter of time before their relationship was exposed for being a bruised version of the truth. The relationship was built on abuse and manipulation. After a while, Leader 1 had become miserable with his relationship with Leader 2. The physical abuse and manipulation had slowly begun to pluck away at tolerance for her. It wasn’t too long before he was caught cheating on Leader 2 with his current girlfriend. Heartbroken, Leader 2 told every one of her discovering and slowly began to gather their support. Leader 1 had become desperate; afraid to lose any more friends, he began to tell others of the true nature of Leader 2. Those he was closest to him believed him, while the rest left him for Leader 2. The Split lasted days before finally, on April 8, 2017, it ended

//Note this rp does take place in a boarding school setting. Characters should be in either grades 11 (so there can be a season 2). I’ll go more in depth about the school once the cs is made.//

Roles

Roles
Group 1
Leader 1 - male pasta pasta
Love Circle
{Boy 1
Girl 1 }
The girlfriend
Split Bestfriend 1 - tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming
Lover 1
Scroll down to see the summaries

Group 2
Leader 2 - Female tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming
Crush
Love Circle P2:
{Boy 2}
Split Bestfriend 2
Lover 2

About the roles:
Love Circle -
Boy 1, Boy 2 and Girl 1 have been friends for the longest time. Unfortunately, the spilt pulled Boy 2 away… Yet, the romantic feelings remained the same. (recommended creating a pm, so you guys can further discuss this)
Summary: Boy 1 has feelings for Boy 2, Boy 2 has feelings for Girl 1, Girl 1 has feelings for Boy 1.

Crush -
Leader 1 was known to flirt with many of the girls in the group. He flirted with the crush the most, which caused her to fall for him and believe the feelings were mutual. She was hurt when she found out he had a scandalous relationship with The Girlfriend. Now, she loathes Leader 1’s new love.

Split best friends
They use to be conjoined at the hip; couldn’t be separated from the world. They know everything about each other; their weaknesses to their favorite ice cream. Their relationship status changed drastically when the break up occurred. One friend wanted to stay with Leader 1, while the other wanted to go with Leader 2. This caused their relationship to break and crumble into pieces. Things were said and soon it went cold… What’s worse than an enemy that knows all your weaknesses?

The lovers
Another couple besides the leaders that were affected by the split. Due to pressure from friends, they began to fight. Eventually, they broke up, but it was less of their own conscious choice and more of them getting caught in between all of the fighting. The friends that each of them were closest with happened to be on opposing sides, and continuously pressured them to choose bros before hoes. Their feelings were far too strong to stay away and they began to secretly see each other again.

Roommates:
{Boy 1 & Boy 2}
{The girlfriend & The Crush}
Girl 1 & Leader 2

Currently, the lovers & the best friends’ roommates have been situated since their genders haven’t been assigned yet

Rules

001 This is a krp, so be sure to be into that jazz. Note: this rp is taking place in a krp hosted project, so you have to become a member to join this. It's in the modern/realistic hosted projects. Title: SE♡ULMATES
002 pasta pasta & tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming are the admins
003 If you’re not active on discord DO NOT JOIN.
004 Please be committed.
005 At the moment, it’s not first come first serve.
006 No godmodding.

f

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back