• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ ali's rp search || always open!

Ali

sweet creature
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

introduction

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Welcome to my partner search thread!

I'm Ali, and I'm currently searching for a semi-lit+ roleplay partner.

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

As mentioned above, I'd like a semi-lit to lit partner to roleplay with.

I don't mind playing male or female- I usually prefer female, as I am one, and am the most experienced with it. Trans characters and homosexual or other relationships aren't my favorite things to roleplay- I haven't experienced either as a cis. But I am not opposed to having them in the roleplay at all!

I don't mind what age you are- I want to give everyone a chance. As long as you are mature, respectful, and not creepy or anything, then I'd
be glad to work something out with you to begin.

Back to the semi-lit, I'm not looking for someone to write a novel each post. All I ask is that you don't one line, and write anywhere from 1-3 decent paragraphs.
As a user just off of a long break with only about 2 years of roleplay experience under my belt, I completely understand if you're not able to reach that consistently.
For me, quality > quantity. As long as I can write a good reply, you're all set.

English does not have to be your first language! As long as I can understand you, you're fine with me.

If you have any questions about my requirements, please leave a message in my inbox, or below.

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

WHAT DO I WRITE AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING?

Goodness, this list might get a bit long. But that's alright.

If you see a topic you enjoy not listed, bring it to my attention. I will either add it, or let you know why it isn't there!

Now, the following is a list of what I'm looking for.

Genres

Romance
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Action
Mystery
Horror
Drama
Crime

Themes/Pairings

Angel x Demon ☆
Player x Class President
Foreigner x Native
Romeo-type & Juliet-type
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Human ☆
Grand Thief x Detective
Celebrity x Fan/Non-fan
Amnesiac x Boyfriend ☆
Rich x Poor
Girl x Boy Next Door

Whatever you like!

Fandoms

Grey's Anatomy ☆☆☆☆
Shadowhunters ☆☆
Harry Potter
Divergent
SVU
Friends
Warriors
The 100
TWD
Percy Jackson
Add your own!

Plots

Suggest some below, I'm open to almost all of them!

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

CONCLUSION

Please feel free to leave a message below or send me a PM with any questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns! Thanks!

(also, I apologize if information is missing from this thread. I haven't written one in a while!)

Last edited:
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

introduction

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Welcome to my partner search thread!

I'm Ali, and I'm currently searching for a semi-lit+ roleplay partner.

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

As mentioned above, I'd like a semi-lit to lit partner to roleplay with.

I don't mind playing male or female- I usually prefer female, as I am one, and am the most experienced with it. Trans characters and homosexual or other relationships aren't my favorite things to roleplay- I haven't experienced either as a cis. But I am not opposed to having them in the roleplay at all!

I don't mind what age you are- I want to give everyone a chance. As long as you are mature, respectful, and not creepy or anything, then I'd
be glad to work something out with you to begin.

Back to the semi-lit, I'm not looking for someone to write a novel each post. All I ask is that you don't one line, and write anywhere from 1-3 decent paragraphs.
As a user just off of a long break with only about 2 years of roleplay experience under my belt, I completely understand if you're not able to reach that consistently.
For me, quality > quantity. As long as I can write a good reply, you're all set.

English does not have to be your first language! As long as I can understand you, you're fine with me.

If you have any questions about my requirements, please leave a message in my inbox, or below.

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

WHAT DO I WRITE AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING?

Goodness, this list might get a bit long. But that's alright.

If you see a topic you enjoy not listed, bring it to my attention. I will either add it, or let you know why it isn't there!

Now, the following is a list of what I'm looking for.

Genres

Romance
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Action
Mystery
Horror
Drama
Crime

Themes/Pairings

Angel x Demon ☆
Player x Class President
Foreigner x Native
Romeo-type & Juliet-type
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Human ☆
Grand Thief x Detective
Celebrity x Fan/Non-fan
Amnesiac x Boyfriend ☆
Rich x Poor
Girl x Boy Next Door

Whatever you like!

Fandoms

Shadowhunters ☆☆
Harry Potter
Divergent
SVU
Friends
Warriors
The 100
TWD
Percy Jackson
Add your own!

Plots

Suggest some below, I'm open to almost all of them!

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

CONCLUSION

Please feel free to leave a message below or send me a PM with any questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns! Thanks!

(also, I apologize if information is missing from this thread. I haven't written one in a while!)

Hi! I'd be interested in the Vampire x Human, Angel x Demon, or Celebrity x Nonfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back