• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ░ ❣ ░ drum rσll pls || lit rp pαrtnєr sєαrch || fαndσms ░ ❣ ░

springss

Hello everyone who decided to click on my thread! I'm new to this site and looking to get some roleplays started!

A little about me, my name is Springss (not really obviously lol) and I'm 23 years old living in PST. I've been roleplaying since I was 14 and I am definitely rusty, seeing as I haven't roleplayed in over a year. I vary on what I like to roleplay and my writing style, usually it depends on my mood and the type of character I'm playing. When I take my time, I can do probably 5 to 6 really solid paragraphs but that was ages ago so to be nice to myself, I'll say you can at least expect 3 - 4 paragraphs to begin with and then if my muse flows it will grow OR I will mirror what you reply if you like to stick with 2 - 4 paragraphs. I have no triggers or themes I can't roleplay so feel free to throw the dark and mature plots at me, though I do also like some good fluff too ♥

What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner is someone who is +18 that likes to write in 3rd person and has a good enough grasp on writing that they don't make **too** many mistakes or at least revise their writing if they do. I understand no one is perfect, myself most definitely included, but sometimes a poorly worded or vastly grammatically incorrect sentence can pull me out of my muse. That being said, I'm also not a fan of planning everything out myself. Lets talk about what we want, put everything out on the table and come up with something beautiful together! I love love love a partner that gets just as passionate about a plot or our characters like I do!

As far as our ships and characters go, I tend to lean towards m/m and m/f. If you prefer to play females, then I very much appreciate doubling up. Sometimes I can do f/f if the pairing is really good. I can do anything from canon x canon, canon x oc, to oc x oc, though I usually prefer ocs for the flexibility they allow.

Below I will list the fandoms characters I'm looking for.
Please keep in mind that ocs (as well as oc x oc) are acceptable for all of these fandoms unless otherwise stated.
I also cannot stress enough how much I also love just taking ocs and exploring a fandom world with our ocs and going outside of the realm of what canon has to offer, so if none of these characters or ships suit you, then I am 10000000000% down to just take ocs in a world we both love and make our own story ^_^

Bold - highly wanted fandom
italic - character I want to play (a * means I really want to play them)
( ) - who I want to play against[/FONT]​

Game of Thrones ; young Jamie Lannister, Rhaegar Targaryen, Jon Snow*, Sansa Stark, Marcella Lannister (Sandor Clegane, Robb Stark, young Cersai Lannister)
Harry Potter ; Albus Potter* (Scorpius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black)

Skyrim/Elder Scrolls ; only original characters
Destiny (2) ; only original characters

BNHA ; Bakugou Katsuki*, Kaminari Denki, Todoroki Shouto*, Uraraka Ochako (Izuku Midoriya, Kirishima Eijirou, Sero Hanta, anyone I listed that I want to play)
Haikyuu ; Kozume Kenma, Akaashi Keiji, Iwaizumi Hajime* (Oikawa Tooru, Bokuto Koutarou, Kuroo Tetsurou, Hinata Shouyou)

Ships I would kill for
(any canon x canon ship can also be set in an au world, if you want to play the ship but not necessarily in the canon world)

scorbus

kiribaku**
kachako
kamikiri**
todobaku

iwaoi**
kenhina
kuroken
bokuaka

please pm if you're interested, I would prefer to keep messages off of my thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back