• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ℝ??? ?? ??? ???? - A BAND RP [OPEN]

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Band Audition!
Friday After Class!!!
band_test.png
Do you think you have what it takes to become a
ROCK STAR?!?

* if so, click here
[/bg]

SIGN - UPS ~ ☆

M A I N S (CLOSED):
Singer: Micheal Westwood Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
Guitarist: Logan Kingsleigh s e v e n s e v e n
Bassist: Damien Locke macrombie macrombie
Drummer: Nadia E. Abbot viridity viridity
Keyboardist: Chun "Happy" Ji-Hyun Ineptitude Ineptitude

A D D I T I O N A L (ALWAYS OPEN):
Songwriter: Lee Sooyoung starrymoment starrymoment
Band Manager: Valerie Vogel Ariel Ariel
Roadies: Isidora Ferriera RiverGamer RiverGamer
Whatever suggestions you might have~!

☆ What is expected ☆
- Characters above the age of 18. Most characters are in university (except if your character has special circumstances)
- I don't expect the RP to be overly big, perhaps only consisting of a few members, yet I expect dedicated RPers. Please only join when you know you can stay.
- I do not demand the RP to be fast progressive either, but at least managing one post per week is good enough!
- This is semi-detailed, so I expect 500-800 words per reply.
- The CS thread is currently not available, but once it is, it's not first come first serve. (max 1 OC / person ; not including side characters if they are willing)
- There will be a Discord channel available to the accepted

Lastly, we are expected to have fun! (: Comment/PM me for any questions, I'll try to answer ASAP. Thank you!!

CS | IC

Last edited:
I'm interested in the singer role!
If for some reason it becomes available, I'd love to snag the singer role (:

Hey! Thank you for expressing your interest! (: as said on the post, this is not a first come first serve~ sorry ;w; however, if you are not accepted, that is not the end of it! I may interest you to another role of the sort~ For now, you can post on the CS sheets, which is already available at the link below!

Drummer shall be moiinnnneee

*rolls around*

Ayeee ;D

~ ~ ~​

Also, ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! CS is now OPEN! Feel free to submit yours HERE!

Hey! Thank you for expressing your interest! (: as said on the post, this is not a first come first serve~ sorry ;w; however, if you are not accepted, that is not the end of it! I may interest you to another role of the sort~ For now, you can post on the CS sheets, which is already available at the link below!

Don't be sorry! Thanks a bunch, will get to work on my cs now :3

s e v e n s e v e n
I wasn't sure about an age range (like if this was HS or after HS) so I just guessed. If I missed it (bc that it totally possible) or my sheet isn't right in anyway, just let me know :3

s e v e n s e v e n
I wasn't sure about an age range (like if this was HS or after HS) so I just guessed. If I missed it (bc that it totally possible) or my sheet isn't right in anyway, just let me know :3

Oh my! How silly of me, I forgot to specify xD they're supposedly in uni, so your age is just right~ btw that was quick O:

Helllo! I was wondering if there was a way to know what roles were still available in the band?

Hello! The roles can be seen clicking the text in the first post. All roles besides guitarist is available as this is not a first come first serve (: Though I would suggest not basing your OC's background too much on their chosen role as in the cases that you didn't get the role for any reason at all, you can be transferred to another role easily~

Lol thanks. The roles actually don’t not show up.

Really? :o do you use phone? Perhaps the codes are not mobile friendly. . . but you can try clicking around the "Do you think you have what it takes to become a
ROCK STAR?!?" part. Not only the roles, it also got some other details (: But for now I'll list the roles here for you:

Singer
Guitarist (Taken by me)
Keyboardist
Bassist
Drummer

In the cases there are more interest, I may add some new roles!

Ah. Well I don’t think that i’lll be joining in that case. I’m not a fan of using real people for my characters’ images lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back