• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy “Lady Anguish” (Idea, SoL/Dark Fantasy)

norway

a white butterfly
Heart ache, we learn to cope with it, but it never truly heals. They say love is a power greater than agony, but that’s only for the lucky, and few are chosen for such redemption.

So was the story of lady who was so pure yet her life continuously put her in the way of heart ache through failed romances, sneaky partners me ultimately her murder at the man who had called himself her “true love”. She had died in such agony that she was reborn, an anguished spirit that would wander her city streets looking for love, luring unfaithful men into their ultimate fatality under the act of vengeance and in the disguise of a sweet, lovely young woman. Men know not to graze the streets with an unclean conscience especially at night on the old vintage streets where her body was said to have been discarded.​

Legend has it that only true love can purify such a broken heart, but who could ever love the monster heartache had birthed?

YC (tbd) x MC (Lady Anguish)

This was literally just a sad day dream I had, and I was thinking with some additional perspective this would be quite an emotional write. I’d love to have a partner who will detail this with me, and also be her love interest. It could go a number of ways, I was thinking she could take on the form of a high school girl and perhaps terrorize a local school until YC (naive and faithful) starts showing there is still good in the world. However we could do so much more than that. You could also be a partnered demon, maybe an empathetic sensitive, or even an ex lover regretful of his actions who has returned to mend her broken heart.

Heavily romance, fluff, drama and semi dark topics (death, gore and violence pretty much, no triggers outside of that really). I do prefer m x f and I do for sure want a “happy ending” in some form.

Also, this is in no way meant to stereotype men as bad or women as victims, it’s simply the story idea that I had it’s not depicting anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back