• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs [ic]

Ravenclaw

The Runaways

CHARACTERS
Character A
Character A is a nerd running away from a heated custody battle and family drama, who uses cats, hot chocolate, and books to escape the stress of a dysfunctional home life.
Character B
Character B is a math prodigy running away from the pressures and constraints of over-zealous parents and hungry recruiters.
Character C
Character C is a partier running away from the terrifying lack of control over the fate of their terminally ill (cancer) loved one and who turns to alcohol between chemotherapy appointments.

PLOT
Part One
Character B, while running away yet again, encounters a drunk Character C at a local McDonald's. Despite being socially awkward, they willingly listen to Character C's drunken confessions about their loved one and try to offer support, including a ride home, which is somewhat incoherently accepted.
Part Two
On the way to drop Character C off, Character B almost hits a pedestrian—Character A—who is reluctantly returning home after the local university library closes at midnight.

Characters B and C jump out of the car (well, Character C tumbles onto the pavement) in horror. Character A is fine, but took the bus to the library and now faces a 2-mile walk home. And so the three of them end up in Character B's car. Where they go from there is entirely up to you.

No genders specified.
Links
Character Sheet
Summer Job
Camp Eden
Just Another Summer
The Audition
One Night, Five Bucket Lists
The Summer Lottery
Copper Cove Academy
Hogwarts United
Basic Harry Potter

Reply if interested!

Last edited:
Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Sorry, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of the running for this roleplay. Thanks for the understanding and I hope things go well with this idea, it's really good.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Sorry, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of the running for this roleplay. Thanks for the understanding and I hope things go well with this idea, it's really good.
No problem. I hope things get better for you (depending on the circumstances). You're welcome back anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back