• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys just as an update I might be finishing up my characters around Monday or even as late as Tuesday as I'll be completely unavailable tomorrow.

I also see that are already 2 competitors for the Vulpes Prince up and running. Looks like I have to step up my game for this one considering how impressive both look. Wish me luck :P
So why not try something else where chances are better?

So why not try something else where chances are better?

tumblr_nczoqaKpSc1s5p6ufo1_500.gif

Also I was set on making a character for it anyways I'm just late for the draw because of an extremely loaded plate this week. Besides I'm squeezing the banned 'first come first serve' policy as much as I can.

Are there open slots for Princes? And if so, you mind telling me which ones? I'd check it myself but all the fancy coding makes my crappy old phone's browser crash lol.
Unfortunately, everything already has one or two applicants. But this would make the fox prince three.

Jackson is, but it took its toll on his mental health. Lol
I actually think that Isadora would have no issue talking with Ark, mainly because the rumors would've definitely spread because it would add to the idea that the Fae's presence in the world was fading. And he would be considered an outsider as much as her. But she'd be very cautious at first, but she'd probably try to show she's open to conversation?

And yeah, most of the characters should've met due to forced, formal situations. Some can be declined, but there are some that cannot be.
I suppose since Isadora was in the Thieves Guild as a child, we might have met then. But then she would have been 8, so Setesh, who would have been 15, probably only took notice of the fact that a random kid was found out to be a princess.
So IF my character is accepted, Ardyn would have been 12 at the time so perhaps she and Isadora became friends then? Although their current personalities would clash, children can be friends with anyone and I can see young Ardyn having a soft spot for the new scared little bunny.

Depending on how close you want Isa and Ardyn to be, perhaps when the Thieves Guild decided to turn Isa and her mom back to the Usagian kingdom, Ardyn could’ve tried to fight for them to stay but of course no one is going to listen to the young princess. (This would make their dynamic in the Trials really interesting if they were childhood friends forced to separate, especially given how different they are now. For the manipulative, competitive, and somewhat selfish person she’s grown into, Isa’s presence would certainly force Ardyn to confront moral dilemmas she normally wouldn’t consider.)

Also I plan to have my history completed by the end of today!

Last edited:
ALSO- if anyone could help me find a face claim of the same art style as everyone else without wings, a tail, or lizard legs, that would be fantastic :) Or if someone has suggestions as to where I could look, that would be super helpful too (I've dug through pinterest and deviantart but perhaps I missed something)

ALSO- if anyone could help me find a face claim of the same art style as everyone else without wings, a tail, or lizard legs, that would be fantastic :) Or if someone has suggestions as to where I could look, that would be super helpful too (I've dug through pinterest and deviantart but perhaps I missed something)

Check out Zerochan and Pixiv if you have the time. Also Granblue fantasy is where Sueshi and I got our pics. Happy hunting ^^

Last edited:
No can do, I had a huge problem top... :(

Semblance Semblance When I made my cs for the snake princess, I used pictures of a character I liked from an anime called Kagerou Project. Her name is Azami, so you can just search her up and some good pictures should pop up. I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I know she already has some similarities with your character description, like having scales oh her face.

Semblance Semblance When I made my cs for the snake princess, I used pictures of a character I liked from an anime called Kagerou Project. Her name is Azami, so you can just search her up and some good pictures should pop up. I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I know she already has some similarities with your character description, like having scales oh her face.
Awesome thank you!! Are you applying for the snake princess role too?

Semblance Semblance -
I honestly don't look up the type of animal. Lol But I use fur ears, scale skin, and other terms. It helps a lot surprisingly. Also, if push comes to shove, you could edit a scale overlay on the image you want.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back