• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴏɴ [ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ]

pizzicato

tired™
ImmaterialUnrulyAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

hello, welcome to this short fandom search thread ! my name is pizzicato, but you can call me anything you'd prefer. i'm a 20 year old college student who has 6+ experience in roleplaying and absolutely adores creating character-driven tales. i'm back from a sort-of hiatus and looking for a chance to write a heart-pounding story. i have a different account here, but i thought i'd revive this one after giving it some thought ! here are a few things about me and what i look for in a writing partner:

ooc. i'm pretty friendly! nothing makes me happier than knowing that the both of us are comfortable enough to spam one another with memes and ideas. i love geeking out over fandoms and characters, whether they be canon or original. let me know what ideas you have and i'll do the same.
writing style. typing in lowercase is purely for the aesthetic ! i promise that the laziness is only reserved for ooc. i prefer writing in 3rd person past tense but i won't mind what my partner chooses to do. whatever makes you excited will also excite me, too. i usually tend to write around 800 - 1000+ words per person and will go below or above depending on the situation.
collaboration. i love collaborating with my partners to create a plot that the both of us will enjoy writing for. please, please be willing to toss ideas around ! there's a high chance that i'll stop responding if my partner(s) respond with a simple 'yeah okay' when we're discussing ideas together. additionally, i'm open to writing multiple side characters ! personally, i think it adds a lot of dimensionality and i enjoy seeing how they progress alongside our mains. if a plot is boring you or it isn't your style, let's figure something out together.
pairings. i'm completely open to all pairings and am someone who loves to spam ooc about how much i love all the characters. moodboards? memes specifically @ your oc? yes. please be lgbtq+ friendly!
timing. it will most likely take me a few days for me to reply. while I love writing, i have to get work done irl or... y'know. life might turn a lil bad. while i won't be able to be active everyday or give you multiple responses, i average around one post per week, though recent events have left me with more time. i promise i'm not uptight with activity. i'd appreciate it if i have the same courtesy.
and last but not least, the dreaded sentence. please be 18+ ! i'm really sorry, this has nothing to do with writing skills or anything of the sort ! i'm just more comfortable writing with someone who's around my age.

current fandoms :
= craving !
* = plot idea
▻ sword/shield ♡♡♡

i'd love to write an adventure between two trainers or whoever, really ! maybe they could even be the villains of a secret organization or newly appointed gym leaders who are struggling to keep up with the expectations that are set for them. i'd be down to explore some of the darker aspects that comes with the galar region's arena battles and more. i'm also open to writing something in the hoenn*, sinnoh, unova, and alola region.
▻ fire emblem: three houses ♡♡♡♡♡
i'm absolutely addicted to the lore and world of three houses and am super excited to explore it through writing. i'm more interested in writing out the dramatic adventures that come with this world so i may focus a tad less on romance, but i'm not at all opposed to doubling with canon x oc pairings because i love seeing characters interact and form solid bonds. also, angst? broken trust? rivals who turn into friends and friends who turn into enemies? give them to me. i've currently finished the route for blue lions and ashen wolves and am currently playing through golden deer. i'll write down a list of characters i'm most familiar with writing !
characters i can write for : yuri, dimitri, claude, balthus, hapi, constance, ferdinand, dorothea, linhardt, caspar, dedue, sylvain, felix, ashe, mercedes, hilda

i hope i haven't scared anyone off with this - if not, thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread. c: please send me a pm if you're interested !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back