• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

You're leaving? (A 1x1 with Lexxy)

Rylan nodded and followed after his father as he smiled. "So, did you get her number?" Rylan teased once more and couldn't help but laugh again. He cracked himself up.

Marie looked over at Emma confused. "Not the slightest. I know that his names Clay Waters and that's his son Rylan." She told Emma wondering what she could mean. Did everyone know the Waters here in this town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clay shook his head. "You wish." He says pulling out the keys and unlocking the truck for them to get in.

Emma shook her head. "Oh Hun, you have a lot to learn. The Waters, everyone knows them. They're like the perfect ideal family, everyone wants to be like them." Emma said with a smile. "They're just sweet people."

Rylan laughed softly and shook his head. "I do not wish. Nobody's gunna replace my mom." He said and got into the truck when his father unlocked it.

Marie looked at Emma a bit confused. Other families wanted to be like them? Why? "I see. So is there anything else I should know about the Waters family?"

Emma let out a sigh and looked at Marie with sad eyes. "As the Waters friend, I would advise you not to get too close to Clay Waters. I can see you want to, but that's a bad idea, his friends won't put up with it."

Marie looked at Emma with confusion. What was she telling her? To stay away? "Well, what if I just want to be friends with him? I mean that's different then what you're thinking." She told Emma still a bit confused. Why did she have to stay away?

Emma shook her head, "That doesn't matter they'll watch you like a hawk. All the women around here want to be with him because of his money."

Marie laughed. "As if that's the reason I want to be with. He seems like a really sweet guy and a really great father to his son. So if you're saying so many girls want to be with him, his wife must be gone. Did she divorce him or somethin?" Marie asked still not completely understanding.

Emma shook her head and held back her own tears. "You really are new around here." There was a long pause before she spoke again. "Ashley died a little less than a year ago."

Marie looked at Emma with utter shock. She wasn't expecting to hear that. Clay looked so young so his wife must have been young too and yet she died. "I had no idea it was something like that." Marie said

Emma nodded, "Now you know." She had before walking away to finish the other tables. She really felt bad for Marie if she felt even for a minute she had the chance to be with a Waters.

Marie let our a soft sigh and continued on with work. She just wanted to try being friends with Clay not get with him. She wasn't one to push herself on another person, especially after what happened to his wife now that she knew.

Rylan got out of the truck when he got home and went straight into the house. He went to the library, he let out a sigh of relief. He was glad it was okay. He laid on the second level and smiled.

Clay had called one of the employees to tape off the damaged part of the house from the ret of it for until he started working on if.

Rylan ended up falling asleep in the library and the twins ran over to his dad and hugged him tight. "Hello there." Allie said with a smile then ran off to go play outside.

(Ideas?)

(None.[emoji4])

"Hi," He says with a smile kissing both of their heads before they ran off. He went to check on Ry and found him asleep in the library so he left him be before going to go do some work.

(Hmmm, let's see what I can come up with....)

Gaven and Mallory finally woke up and walked down the stairs and found Clay. "Morning Clay." Mallory said as she yawned. Her and Gaven really needed to go home. They spent far to much time here at Clays.

Clay laughed at the two in greeting. "Morning, should I start making you pay rent?" He asks teasingly. Putting all the work papers away.

"I know I know." Mallory said as she laughed and sat in the couch. "We will be out soon." She added and then yawned softly. "So Clay, who's your friend Rylan told me about earlier?" She asked teasingly.

(I can't think of anything.... Maybe like Marie and Clay becoming friends?)

"No rush." Clay says with a smile. He didn't mind them always being here. He had grown used to it and didn't mind it at all.

(Sure.)

"Oh please. You deserve your house to yourself and kids." Mallory said as she smiled and then got up to cook her and her husband breakfast. Gaven looked at Clay and said, "So how's work going?"

(Want to time skip? Maybe a little to where they are friends?)

"It's going." Clay says with a sigh. Work was actually pretty boring, he never did like it but it wasn't about what he liked anymore. It was about providing for the kids. He then walked back to the office and out things away before walking back out to where his friends were. "And I'm not friends with her Mal." Clay says hesitantly. Maoris made him uncomfortable. (If you want. ^~^)

Gaven nodded at his friend and yawned and Mallory laughed softly. "Uh huh. Sure." She said only to tease and finished making food for her husband who ate it all and didn't leave Mallory any. "God you eat like a pig I swear. Clay do you have cereal?" She asked as she shook her head.

"Way to be a gentlemen." Clay says hitting his friend in the back of the head reaching on the top of the refrigerator and pulling down the collection of cereal.

"I was hungry." Gaven said as he went to wash his plate. "Thanks Clay." Mallory said and got the cereal she wanted then poured it in a bowl and then the milk. She then sat at the island and began to eat. "You alright Clay?" Mallory asked since her friend looked a little off.

(We can time skip then.)

"Yeah, I'm fine." He says putting the cereal back on the top of the fridge again turning to the two of them. "Hey, I have something for you two." He says heading up the stairs and looking for the Italy tickets and bringing them back to them. "You can use these."

Gaven and Mallory looked at the tickets with wide eyes. "We couldn't possibly take these from you Clay! Why did you even have them?" Mallory said as she took them from him then looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back