• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

You're leaving? (A 1x1 with Lexxy)

"Maybe." Clay replies in a whisper and a faint smile letting to of his son as the nurse walked in the room with his release papers Clay sighed them and then turned to his son. "Something tells me I'll have to sign a lot more of those for you like I did for your mother." He says with a laugh helping him up and out of the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rylan laughed and then smiled softly. "I'm just like her huh?" He said and laughed then got out of bed and walked out of the hospital and to the truck. He sat in the front seat and was very happy. He loved his mom more then anything and was glad she helped him when he needed the help.

"You couldn't act more like we if you tried Rylan." This was the truth and it made him extreme happy his son was the way he was so he had a constant reminder of his wife, she left him with a son that had her loving personality but stubborn attitude and he loved it dearly.

Rylan laughed softly at what his dad said once more and then yawned. He was glad he was so much like his mom. "So what's for breakfast?" He asked him with a big smile on his face from ear to ear.

"Food." Clay replies with a laugh he turn leg him pick a place and they walked inside as he held his hand. When there server came over he looked up and almost choked again. It was Marie.

Rylan looked over at the server and said "Can I have a....." He didn't get to finish because this lady infront of him looked so much like his mother. Could it be her? Could it really be? No his mother was dead. "A s-sweet teas fine." Rylan said and Marie smiled and nodded. "Of course. For you sir?" She asked then noticed it was Clay. "Oh hey, Clay Waters was it? Nice to see you again." She said with a smile and Rylan looked at his dad in utter shock.

(Poor Ry[emoji23])

For a moment Clay had to catch his breathe like he did before. Ashley worked as a server too. This was all crazy and if started to frighten him. He then simply nodded in hello. "You can call me Clay but it's nice seeing you again too Marie." He answers politely. Did she move here? "The same is fine."

(I know. [emoji23])

Marie nodded with a smile, "I'll have those drinks right out for ya." She said and walked off. She was southern. That killed Rylan even more. He looked at his dad and said, "I'm not just seeing things right?" Maybe he was just hallucinating and thinking it could possibly his mother but it wasn't. It was someone else but how the hell did she look so much like his mom?

Clay sighed. "Nope, you're not." His hands began to sweat. So he rubbed them on his pants. He wished he could explain it to his son but he had no explanation.

"How does she look so much like mom?" Rylan asked as he too wiped his sweaty palms on his pants. No way possible could this happen. Marie came back with there drinks and placed them down in front of the two and smiled. "So what can I get ya to eat?" She said with a smile and Rylan swallowed hard. "Can I have the pancakes and bacon?" He asked and she nodded. "Of course. For you Clay?" She asked as she looked at him.

(This is really awkward for them. [emoji23])

Clay shrugged to his son's questions and got hot again when she came back. "Ummm." He scanned the menu quickly and smiled when he found what he was looking for. "Biscuits and sausage gravy please." He says with a smile handing her both their menus.

(I know [emoji23] like I feel bad for them. [emoji23])

"Alrighty." Marie said as she grabbed the menus and smiled. "It'll be out shortly." She added then walked over Rylan looked over at his dad. "You're nervous." He said simply but smiled. He knew why his dad was nervous. It was because Marie looked so much like his mom.

"Shhhhh." Clay says before taking a sip of his drink to distract himself. He had only been this nervous one other time and that was with Ashley. He then turned back to his son and smiled.

"You like her." Rylan added just to see what his father would do or say. He had never seen him so nervous around another person but his mother so it must mean he liked her.

"I do not." Clay insisted. He honestly had no feelings towards her, it was just because of how much Marie looked like Ashley and even if he did had feelings for her it wouldn't matter because he made a promise to his wife.

"Uh huh." Rylan said with a grin and took a sip of his drink. He knew his dad wouldn't replace Ashley. He loved her far to much to do that plus they had something special that not everyone could have. Rylan smiled and when the food came, he dug into his food immediately. "If ya need anything else, just let me know." Marie said then walked off.

Clay nodded and thanked Marie before she walked off. All he could do was laugh and shake his head at his son as he began to eat his own food.

"What? You like her right?" Rylan teased once more and couldn't help but laugh softly. He smiled softly and then looked around. He continued to eat his food but didn't realize he cut his pancakes into hearts like his mom did for him when he was little.

Dirt is on.)

Clay saw what he did and shook his head before turning back to his own food. He saw Marie standing at the counter talking to Emma, one of him and Ashley's friends from around town. He wondered what they were talking about.

Omg...[emoji174])

Rylan finished all his food and then looked at his dad then looked at what he was looking at. He laughed and shook his head then yawned as he took another sip of his drink. He really didn't feel like talking right now all of a sudden and he didn't know why.

Clay finished his own food and then waited for Marie to come back with the check. Rylan has walked off when he saw someone from baseball and now Clay say alone trying to avoid her eye contact

Marie walked over and handed Clay the ticket. "Here ya are." She said with a smile and then noticed Rylan wasn't there anymore. "So I meant to ask ya, is that little boy your son? I noticed your wedding band last night so I must be right." Marie said with a smile and added, "Whoever has your heart sure is lucky."

All Clay could do was smile at her question and nodded. "Rylan is my son, yes." When she made the comment about his wedding band he looked at it for a few moments and smiled. She must've been new around her if she didn't know. "I think I am the lucky one." He wasn't going to just tell her about his wife, then he would get that look. He was sure she would go off and talk about him and someone would tell her what happened. He pulled our his card and handed it to her.

Marie smiled softly at Clays comment and took the card from him. "I'll be right back." With that she walked off and when she came back, she handed him the pen for his signature. "I like that name you gave him by the way. Rylan sure is southern. You don't here that name often up here." She said and laughed softly. "Well it was nice to see ya again Clay."

He signed the receipt and close the book before handing her her tip. "Come on Ry, let's go." He says calling him back over. "It was nice to see you too Marie." He says leaving for the exit.

That's when Emma came back over and cleaned off the table and laughed at Marie. "Oh, you can tell your new around here, you have no clue who they are do you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back