๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ซ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น [vampires and werewolves]

I am still interested! I just have been so wrapped up with classes (college) and I will get my CS up hopefully by the end of tonight. So sorry for the wait!! AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

me tooooo ! will be finishing her today! < 3

I'm interested in popping my name in the hat for this! Is there any roles in particular you are looking for entries for? :0

Not that I know of right now, although I honestly don't remember if there's anyone going for the valet or the vamp butler? ๐Ÿค” bad remembery

Not that I know of right now, although I honestly don't remember if there's anyone going for the valet or the vamp butler? ๐Ÿค” bad remembery
Ah okay I'll keep that in mind :)

It's okay my memory is awful too lol

I'll def throw myself into the running! Not sure which role(s) I wanna try for yet but I'll look them over again after I eat. (:
I didn't notice, though I only scanned, if you had a CS thread yet? So that way I can see who has applied for what if so.

I'll def throw myself into the running! Not sure which role(s) I wanna try for yet but I'll look them over again after I eat. (:
I didn't notice, though I only scanned, if you had a CS thread yet? So that way I can see who has applied for what if so.

It's hidden somewhere in the melee XD On page 2 I think? I'm sorry for the lack of links

Users who are viewing this thread

Back