๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ซ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น [vampires and werewolves]

i'd LOVE the werewolf maid or vampire maid :3

๐Ÿบ
WHEREWOLF? THEREWOLF!
i just wanted to join in the fun of calling out words and names

Also, question, do you have base ideas for a CS yet, or not? Not rushing, just curious.

I do, but I have yet to post the CS thread! It should be forthcoming, as I have a French test in a little less than an hour but will be back early because not to brag I'm not too concerned about how long it'll be! c:

Snazzy! Also, (sorry if Iโ€™m blowing this up
>~<) JK about the Werewolf maid, the Vampire prince sounds cooler, lol.

so i highkey thought that i knew what fc i was going for for my werewolf maid, but now i'm conflicted between two ideas , aaaah! so i'll have a placeholder | cs up as soon as possible ! < 3

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Was debating for a long time, especially with Crucial, and figured nothing ventured nothing gained. Humans are rare, sold on the black market and usually kept as slaves, so was wondering if I could make a human 'serving' the Vampires. Someone 'saved' from the black market blood arenas by one of the vampire royalty on a whim [or perhaps at of kindness depending on the vampire, I suppose]. Wouldn't be integral to the plot and I am totally okay with that. Think it would be a nice change of pace, an outsider point of view on all this as well as the murder and a possible suspect for the deed to throw off the scent of who actually did it.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Was debating for a long time, especially with Crucial, and figured nothing ventured nothing gained. Humans are rare, sold on the black market and usually kept as slaves, so was wondering if I could make a human 'serving' the Vampires. Someone 'saved' from the black market blood arenas by one of the vampire royalty on a whim [or perhaps at of kindness depending on the vampire, I suppose]. Wouldn't be integral to the plot and I am totally okay with that. Think it would be a nice change of pace, an outsider point of view on all this as well as the murder and a possible suspect for the deed to throw off the scent of who actually did it.

That would be really interesting! I say go for it! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back