๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ซ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น [vampires and werewolves]

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

b547698f31b79bbb2c0697ad86fc7a6c.png

Come Closer, Dear Child

There were once two kingdoms, one of blood and one of moonlight. Tensions between these two lands were higher than the atmosphere, as the species of each kingdom had been warring for centuries. In light of these tensions, members of the royal family would meet informally once a year, mostly to keep up appearances, but to also bring some semblance of peace to their kingdoms, if only for a day.

Now, the royal families have arranged for a formal alliance, a marriage between the kingdoms' heirs, who are of similar age. This alliance will finally bring the conflicts to a close and allow the kingdoms to interact peacefully. To celebrate this new alliance, the royal families will host an engagement ball in the halls of Sangue's castle.

But the night of the ball, before the festivities can truly begin, a messenger bursts into the room, and he has a shocking announcement...

...the Vampire King is dead.
I'll Tell You a Story

Hey everybody! Gen again! So this is a slightly modern, heavily royal roleplay about vampires and werewolves! There are two kingdoms: Sangue and De Lune (guess which one's which). This story will cover the events before the ball, during the ball, and leading up to the wedding. Meanwhile, our characters will try to figure out who is responsible for the Vampire King's death (maybe it was one of them O.o ). During all of this, of course, there is drama and intrigue, as none of these characters are what they seem...

I won't bore you with rules, but it comes down to this: please be committed if you're expressing interest, and don't drop off the face of the Earth if you can help it. And if you do, please tell me.

There are 8 roles, and they are NOT first come, first serve. I will most likely ask for a writing sample along with your characters, but if not, there will be one of those fancy application processes. Because I like being in control of those things for once. Maybe my character will get in, ey?

Realistic face-claims only here. Everything's better with gifs and beautiful people. ; )
Of Darkness Unfolding and Sinister Plots Gory

Vampire Princess
The princess of Sangue, set to marry the prince of De Lune. She does not love him, nor does she expect to...because she's in love with someone else.
taken

Werewolf Prince
The prince of De Lune, set to marry the princess of Sangue. He has other plans for his life, and many of them don't involve a vampire wife.
open

Vampire Prince
The second child of the vampire royal family, and the only one who knows the truly sinister nature of this alliance--that is, that the Vampire King and Queen want this alliance so they can invade and kill off the werewolf royal family once and for all.
open

Werewolf Valet
Personal assistant to the Werewolf King and Queen, the youngest to hold that title. Through some circumstance or another, he is currently having a steamy affair with the Vampire Princess...
open

Vampire Maid
The princess's primary maid. Bears a striking and yet vague resemblance to the princess...maybe because she is the true princess?
open

Vampire Butler
The prince's right hand and closest friend... not that they're allowed to be friends.
open

Werewolf Butler
The prince's secret twin who wants nothing to do with the crown.
open

Werewolf Maid
A half-breed who was taken into the castle only due to the butler's influence.
open

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

ooo intrigued by the vampire maid o3o

ohhhh! this is such an amazing idea! supernaturals and balls? mystery and romance? i'm all for it ! i'm quite interested in the werewolf maid methinks! i'll perhaps try and go for that role ! thank you for the tag, Gen Gen

Aaaaah thanks for the tag! Iโ€™d be super interested in this but at the moment iโ€™m taking a brief hiatus from writing. another time, for sure!

YOUโ€™RE KILLING ME SMALLS
With all these fantastic idea.

ooo gen !
interested in the werewolf butler mayhaps

Last edited:
I'll stake my obvious interest. And after extensive intellectual discussions I shall apply for the Werewolf Prince!

Last edited:
If I may, I'll endeavor to facilitate the position of the Vampire Butler, and in doing so - serve our most noble and gracious departed lord in death as in undeath - in overseeing the welfare and prosperity of his... offspring.

btw.

this code is beautiful

hypee xD i love how everyone is different atm xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back